Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
TGSCOM wins NFA battle, full auto no longer needs permit Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lazycommie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:41 am
From their site

Quote:
TGSCOM is very excited to announce:

That NFA laws have been repealed through a long standing court battle in the 7th US Circuit Court. The president of TGSCOM had sued the federal government on the grounds that the NFA law violated the Second Amendment of the Constitution. After heated and lengthy oral arguments, TGSCOM is now able to sell fully automatic weapons to the general public without tax stamps and the additional background check. The one stipulation to the agreement is that fully automatic rifles will be treated like handguns in that they will require a purchaser of 21 and older, the firearm must be transferred in the state of their residence (same as handguns) and that the buyer must submit to all regulations in the state of their residence.

What this means for you:

We will now be adding a limited number of fully automatic firearms to our inventory. They will be sold on a first come first served basis. The benefit is that not only can you own them, but they do not have the $20,000 price tag they normally do.

Sad to think that this is an april fools joke, though...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:48 am
Maybe it's reverse psychology. O_O  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

lazycommie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:51 am
Jaft
Maybe it's reverse psychology. O_O

Nah, just an april fools joke that I wish was no joke, even though I couldn't afford to feed an F/A gun anyway.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:52 am
What for?  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

lazycommie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:59 am
Jaft
What for?

Full auto is incredibly fun. It's also very expensive to feed, since you go through ammo so fast. In this economy, ammo is already so expensive I can barely afford to buy small orders of cheap surplus.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:01 am
I wouldn't even know what to do with one. I'd prefer a good ol' taser.  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

lazycommie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:03 am
Jaft
I wouldn't even know what to do with one. I'd prefer a good ol' taser.

Simple, you shoot it. Like a taser, but not single-shot and actually practical for lots of things.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:53 pm
Okay the world is on the edge of war and death to all ...

And all your Gun crazy a** can think about is how "Fun" Automatic guns are? ...

What the hell is wrong with you....

I can see you as a psycho killer gun nut...

-Kandy_Cube-

Magic Girl

19,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Phaeton 2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:09 pm
It's too bad it is an April Fools joke. I'd love to take a trip across the pond for spring break and get an AK-47 dirt cheap.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:19 pm
Sebi-Chan

1. Obviously you missed how this is an april fools joke.

2. No, it's really not on the edge of any kind of "death to all" war. Never will happen, not even a full scale US vs. Russia vs. China nuclear war.

2b. We're NOT EVEN AT THE BRINK OF ANY NEW WAR. Unless you're talking about you know who running the US into the ground and the chaos the world will be in a few years from now, you're just trolling.

3. Full auto is most definitely fun. Expensive(both to buy and feed, because of rarity on the market and the fact that they go through ammo fast), but fun. Try it some time.

Phaeton:

The AKM-47 is available here, but it'll cost you if you want full auto. If you want semi-auto, they run around 3-400$ depending on nationality of origin, although possibly more now due to high demand for any guns likely to see a ban soon(which is any and every gun). You're welcome over on this side of the pond to shoot any time you want, though. Give me a heads up if ya ever are in the SW Florida area.  

lazycommie

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:04 pm
Lazy's got a point...

Automatics ARE fun >_>  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:08 pm
lazycommie
Sebi-Chan

1. Obviously you missed how this is an april fools joke.

2. No, it's really not on the edge of any kind of "death to all" war. Never will happen, not even a full scale US vs. Russia vs. China nuclear war.

2b. We're NOT EVEN AT THE BRINK OF ANY NEW WAR. Unless you're talking about you know who running the US into the ground and the chaos the world will be in a few years from now, you're just trolling.

3. Full auto is most definitely fun. Expensive(both to buy and feed, because of rarity on the market and the fact that they go through ammo fast), but fun. Try it some time.

Phaeton:

The AKM-47 is available here, but it'll cost you if you want full auto. If you want semi-auto, they run around 3-400$ depending on nationality of origin, although possibly more now due to high demand for any guns likely to see a ban soon(which is any and every gun). You're welcome over on this side of the pond to shoot any time you want, though. Give me a heads up if ya ever are in the SW Florida area.

Im not just going off this Thread... OH and if you Recall ... you Gun nut,
That you even said your self...

lazycommie
Nah, just an april fools joke that I wish was no joke

.... and No Lazy I don't think I will Try Guns ... I live in a part of the world, where Killing things for fun is NOT Okay .....
I know its a joke.... and if you don't know about the War .... your more of a moron then I thought ...

-Kandy_Cube-

Magic Girl

19,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:11 pm
Sebi-Chan
.... and No Lazy I don't think I will Try Guns ... I live in a part of the world, where Killing things for fun is NOT Okay .....
I know its a joke.... and if you don't know about the War .... your more of a moron then I thought ...

Ummm, no matter where you are in the world, Hunting is always recognized as a form of sport... So that's not accurate >_>  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:14 pm
AlcoholicPancake
Sebi-Chan

Ummm, no matter where you are in the world, Hunting is always recognized as a form of sport... So that's not accurate >_>

Shooting is fun, regardless of the target's state of animation... I target shoot quite a bit...  

124-C

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:17 pm
124-C
AlcoholicPancake
Sebi-Chan

Shooting is fun, regardless of the target's state of animation... I target shoot quite a bit...

I used to hit the shooting range every now and then with some of my friends, before they went and got themselves thrown in prison..  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff