Gaia Avatar Change? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxDarkMalicexX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:16 am
Better title.
How often do you change your avatar? Or do you really care of what it looks like? question exclaim Do you think that everyone else's avatar looks better than your's?
To answer those questions for myself: I change my avatar about everytime I log onto the site, and sometimes I really do care about how it looks like, and I do think that everyone else's avatar looks better than mine, no matter how I design it. But that's just me. xp

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:26 am
I usually change my avi every other day... sometimes I leave it up for a long time sometimes I don't depends on my moooooooooooood  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:28 am
Hm that varies from person to person. And for me it varies. Right now I'm milking an evolving item glitch so I wont be changing my avi for a while. Other than that I change avis on whims.

Also you might want to make the title of your thread more on topic so that you don't get flamed by anyone in a bad mood or with a thing for attacking new/unfamiliar members. Get too much of that in a thread and a mod might be inclined to lock it.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:32 am
well the people that usually snap at the new members are usually also the ones that snap at people who don't read the first post and only the title so if they WERE to complain it'd be highly hypocritical.... just saying  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:40 am
...And of course our members (and especially mods) are NEVER hypocritical... rolleyes

My avatar I change as the mood suits me, though my BF changes his nearly hourly... rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:41 am
no, no they are never hypocritical, quiet aretoo not another word *runs like hell*

I actually used to change my avi everyday..  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:43 am
True but it could happen.
{stops hijacking thread}

Another reason I'm not changing my avi much for a bit is I really like the elf look I have going. It's something I've been working at forever with limited item options that recently got expanded by the new items.
I'm planing to pull out a vintage Elcia look sometime soon though, I kinda miss it.

Edit: I too started and stayed here because of this little pixelated elf girl and her items.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:46 am
I change it fairly frequently. Any time I invest in a new item, I tend to make a new outfit with it. I also get dressed up for the different events and holidays.

Our avatars are the reason I joined Gaia in the first place. x3

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:47 am
That being said, Tae, you're sporting a fairly classic "Tae look"... ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:51 am
o_O A "Tae" look?? I have a look??  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:53 am
Apparently yes you do Tae... actually I think every ATG member has their own "look" a particular style that's present in all their avis  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:03 am
Sanzo's are always full of items usually purple or blue.
My avi's are all very simple and never very brightly colored.
Aretoo also goes for very full avis but not nearly as covered or bright as Wakusei's or Alarias'.
Few people compare with Silver to combine random things into a cohesive non-cluttered whole.
I ran out of examples xd

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Spifflicious

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:15 am
Going with your trends, Elcia, I generally stick to an unassuming blue-white-black theme. I always try to put something blue on him somewhere. I have one generic avatar that I always come back to (hence my current one), but every now and then I'll have a wild hair and go off on a frantic buying tangent to make some slipshod avi that turns out to look like mess. xd

But yes, Tae. You have a very... happy look? I'm not sure if happy is the word to describe it... No. You've made quite a few sexy ones, though. Any time you decide not to wear pants, generally. x3

Yeah, waku and Alarias seem to have mastered avatar making. I haven't. >.< Not by a long shot. Of course it would help if I knew which items to buy.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:21 am
I use lots of bright colours, I suppose. x3

Waku and Alarias and Silver always have amazing avatars. x_X Extremely intricate and well-matched.

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:23 am
Elcia
Sanzo's are always full of items usually purple or blue.
My avi's are all very simple and never very brightly colored.
Aretoo also goes for very full avis but not nearly as covered or bright as Wakusei's or Alarias'.
Few people compare with Silver to combine random things into a cohesive non-cluttered whole.
I ran out of examples xd

*snicker* The funny thing is... I seldom have more than 7 items on, including my ever-present mask and raccoon tail (and lately the Faunzy flute, too)... ^_^  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff