Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Hospital - Medical Academy Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:05 pm
The largest hospital in Kusagakure which is located near the Tree of Life. Whether you are sick, injured, or just want to flirt with the nurses this is the place to come. This is also where inspiring Medical-Nin come to train and work.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:17 am
katsuro awoke from his sleep he got up sore from the fight that had occured he scratched his head and looked around his gourd was empty and soaked he picked up his things and walked out of the hospital towards the gate

((Masumi told me i'd be in the hospital))  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:32 am
Vrail awoke in the hospital. He had been beaten by that one dude. He wasn't going to go back if it happened again. Why would a Taijutsu have to be ounded into someone? he thought to himself. He rose from the bed and got dress. He walked slowly over to the sink and after rincing his face he stared into the mirror, longing to know what he was doing wrong.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:23 pm
Areku walks into the hospital slowly and quietly as he went to be check in as he was guided to his room where he waited for medical attention in the bed he laid his sore body comfortably on the bed.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:55 pm
After a doctor came and check him out they wrapped him up in bandages and then gave him a small pain reliever and let him go he wasn't limping anymore but his body still hurt as it walked out of the hospital.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:57 pm
After afew hours in the hospital. Rahenno slowly started to wake up, feeling abit rested. He looked around then out the window, only to see the sight of the great trees and tall grass. He then laid back down and closed his eye, putting his hand on his head.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:08 pm
Rahenno had falling asleep for awhile. My body still hurts but I think I can move... He thought to himself as got himself to sit up and take another look around. "Since I'm here, might as will take a look around." He said weakly to himself as he tryed getting up, he sorta stubbled over his own two feet but manage to keep his balance. He slowly walked his way out his room and towards the exit, heading to Masumi's office.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:33 pm
Walking in, Shiro showed his wound to a nearby nurse. Sitting him down, they healed the wound, and sent him off. He decided to get back to the chunin exams now that his fun was over with.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:48 pm
User Image
Areku walks up the building heading in he puts Jason in one of the room of the hospital and got some nurse to bandage him up as he used healing hands on his arms that were burned from the attack he used, then took a seat,"Ahh I need to find something to do seriously." Areku muttered boredly with his arms crossed as he thought of what to do next.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:09 pm
User Image
((Just saw Ryoko wont be back for at least a week so that means Masumi is also stuck there))
Areku after taking a moment of rest start using Diagnosis for a while before then summons his medical tools and makes some pain relievers and some just in case a fever arises then start using Chiyute no Jutsu (Healing Hands Technique) on Jason healing all the burns that the demon chakra cause healing for an hour before stopping,"There that should be more than enough for now." Areku said as he stood up and jumped out of the window taking a scroll he started to read it.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:33 am
User Image
Areku looked over his medical scroll for a while and saw something that caught his eyes and started reading it intensely trying to figure out how to do it.
1/10

"Zesshi Nensan (Fanged Tongue Acid), alright then a corrosive acid shot from the mouth that moves slowly since of it's acidic nature." Areku kept repeating to himself as he walked around in circle's studying the jutsu.
2/10

Areku put the book away and continue to repeat himself the info that he had just read as he started to practice the seals silently to himself and just walking around, he started slowly.
3/10

Taking his time at first his seals for the jutsu was coming naturally as he repeated the info of the jutsu to himself over and over not missing a word at all about it engraving it in his memory he stopped walking around now.
4/10

Taking a breather he started concentrating his chakra as he did seals, then he brought up the chakra to combined with his stomach acids and then brought it up his body and expel it but noticing that it looked harmless.
5/10

Areku walked over and check the acid it was more of a base than an acid as well noticing that the amount of chakra was less than he had thought he used he must of lost some as he brought it up his body and expel, and he figure that he shot it out quickly and with no care so he was happy he messed up.
6/10

After moments of practicing the movement of the jutsu as to not make any mistakes like the last time, Areku kept doing the same for and hour or so.
7/10

Then Areku put it together first by doing the seals quickly while adding some chakra to it thinking it was about the right amount for the jutsu he started to do the flowing nature but as he brough up the acid all of a sudden felt sick and started to barf instead.
8/10

Areku took his time before he attempted the jutsu once more since how sick it made him feel before as he stretch a little he started to practice the seals and the movement for a short time he tried to build up the chakra for the jutsu but felt he needed a little more rest.
9/10

Taking a quick breather Areku got back on the horse and started the flow of motions for the jutsu doing the seals as it was almost second nature Areku shot the acid slowly to a rock corroding it instantly almost.
10/10

After all that Areku took his book once more and looked over at the next jutsu it was on how Poison creating as he read through the many different ways on how to create it making a quick run through it first.
1/10

Areku took a seat as he read all about it as many times as possible he started looking around too see what he could use in the spots, looking for anything that his book said keep in a lookout whenever in the field.
2/10

Areku kept reading for what could be considered a long time before standing up and with a bag he made out of grass started to walk around the area he started to gather materials that he thought was useful.
3/10

Areku took his time to gather materials up as he got a lot of plants and minerals coming back with a bunch of bowls of grass and leaving it in his training area.
4/10

As Areku return to his training area he summon his medical tools and got his book again and started making his first drug.
5/10

It took a while and made a liquid anesthetic pain killer,"Okay now to test it out but on what?" Areku asked to himself as he looked at his arm,"Well why not." Areku said as he injected himself he gave it time to take affect before getting his sword and making a cut to his arm at first not feeling it then feeling the full force,"I guess not potent enough." Areku said to himself.
6/10

Areku made it again first one that he thought wasn't potent again and injected it into himself again feeling his arm numb up in seconds but the feeling came back to quick,"Oh well I'll try right now." Areku said as he started to read the steps once more.
7/10

Areku then looked up how to make a potent hallucinate, Areku looked at the plants he had and saw a few that he could really use to cause some harm or what he read in his book.
8/10

After gathering it up the most potent plants he had gotten a plant called stinking nighshade, Atropa belladonna, Salvia, and much more and started to mix it together into a pill slowly the smell was even making him dizzy as he finish making it.
9/10

Areku made his first pill as he looked at it curious in his hand he remembered about Jason and made an anesthetic to make sure he was asleep for a good while as he put it in his needle and went back to his room and shot him up he kept looking at the drug he made as he walked out and sat on his window,"Should I test it out?" Areku asked himself as he wondered if he did a good job on it he then said,"Well I got to know hopefully I don't do anything stupid at all." Areku muttered before taking the pill at first he thought it didn't work but all of a sudden felt dizzy then he couldn't stay up as he stumble out of the third story window as he fell he instinctively tried to land on his feet he landed right but he was spinning in his toes, he looked up and saw colors mixing with other colors and a weird echoing sound in his ears, then all of a sudden felt relax and happy and not knowing he started moving on the village sometimes making an after image clone without knowing but he had a big grin on his face as he ran at great speed he looked at everything amused as it blurred around him.
10/10

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:29 pm
Jason awoke in hospital, grabbing the back of his neck instinctly. He then rose, and left the building, heading in a random direction.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:32 pm
((i gave ya an anesthetic shot to put you to sleep before I took my own drug out of curiosity))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:40 pm
(and i awoke some time later, good thing about rping is that time flows as the user wishes it too, so i could be in a coma for 2 weeks, wake up, and still be outside at the same time as you)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers