Welcome to Gaia! ::

∞ Life Dust ∞

Back to Guilds

The location of Dust journals, RPs, some events and quests. 

Tags: Life Dust, Fantasy, Roleplay, Aimes, Events 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP] - summer {{ l i g h t s ... - - !! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xx - SHARKattack

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:16 pm
roleplay between ;; Kuuro Kitten and n e v e r l a n d - - xx /// marijus&&cadaver and krinn&&lan. please dont post unless you are one of those two.

--------

"Its just so..."

Lan started for the millionth time, padding along in front of Krinn, who was now both taller then him, and more of a ditz then ever. A smile fell onto his face, even though he could literally feel the waves of "dont say it!" coming from the dust behind him.

"Girly."

"It is not!"

Lan chuckled. His charge was such a funny person to tease. No matter how different he looked, he still had the same low tolerance for having fun poked at him. And that made the joy of it all even more excruciatingly tempting for Lan. The young adult put his hands in his pockets and glanced backwards at the sky, his eyes searching the deep gold and red depths as the faint conversations all around them took place. The two were about a block from a bar owned by a friend of Lans near the Amies Circle and the Market Place. It was nearing evening, and the city was draped in fine colors that glistened over the two. Lan hummed a bit to himself. It wouldn't be long until summer. Remembering to answer his charge, Lan smiled lucidly to himself and turned his head, striding along a bit.
"Yes, it is - I'm starting to think you're in denial - Krinn?" Lan paused, and turned fully around. His charge.... wasn't in back of him. Cocking an eyebrow, Lan glanced around and then down at the pavement, only to snort and start laughing. His poor charge had gotten tangled up in his lanky legs once again, and was now sprawled out on the concrete, groaning, his arms spread out as if he were trying to make a snow angel. "What're you doing on the ground?" Lan snorted teasingly, shuffling to others side and staring down at him.

"I'm not here because I want to be."
Krinn retorted. "Its my legs, its like they have a mind of their own." The young adult tilted his head back in slight misery and then jumped to his feet, swaying a little. The deep voice of his was still something that amused Lan to no end. "And on top of it all, I'm not used to being so tall. Its like I'm walking on stilts or something." Lan rolled his eyes and waved his hand, padding forward and along the pavement. The chef had just gone to the pet shop to see the old mans reaction to Krinns sudden growth spurt - and it had been absolutely priceless. However, now that they had finished being wrangled into closing the shop, they were no headed back to the cafe, where Lan had to work his late night shift at the bar. Of course, only recently the poor chef had started to learn how to mix drinks. Though, tonight he'd simply be serving desserts to lucky customers - as it was his specialty after all.

"Stop complaining, ditz."
Lan said affectionately, knocking into the teens side. "After all, at least now I cant call you adorable anymore." Under Krinns look of confusion, Lan burst into a small bit of laughter. "Now I cant do anything but call you handsome." Needless to say, Krinn turned cherry red at the comment, even though his blushing abilities had gone down quite a bit. Instead of a bright red flush, not it was just a tint at the edge of his cheeks. "That doesn't sound like the right word either." Krinn said, covering his cheeks with his hands, the blue marked sleeve riding up a bit. Lan just grinned, pulling on the strands of long hair again, still tethered back in a ponytail in an attempt to stop it from being so... so stormy. Ignoring the squirming of Krinn, Lan laughed as they both rounded a corner, making sure his lanky charge didn't fall again.

"You have to admit..."
The guardian stated loftily, making Krinn seize up.

"It is pretty damn girly."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:33 am
The chirping of a small creature resting on Cadaver's shoulders piped up as he snacked on his second slice of strawberry cake. Having a massive sweet tooth the young adult took off at top speeds down the streets leaving his guardian to grumble incoherent curses at his charge. They had made there way to a local bar that was serving all kinds of treats of them was the cake that Cada was now indulging himself in.

His guardian sat on the opposite side of the table downing his favorite drink fo the day. "Ya nae have change one bit, Cada. Are yae sure nae have grown mentally?" The familiar accent was slurred by the liquor Marijus had been drinking in conjunction with his charges sweet addiction.

"I'm big now and I'm mature too!" This was said with a mouth full of cake while slurping down a glass of milk and making another dig with his fork into the sweet treat. Smiling he fed Mr. Happy some cake, smearing the it all over the stuffed toy's face; always incorporating his long time 'friend'. Femka sat on his shoulder nibbling on a piece of cake she'd been given chirping happily for the treat. Marijus just rolled his eyes to the ceiling nursing his mock annoyance with another drink of liquor. "Yes ver'y mature. Nae cannot believe yae have grown as ya have. Even so nae proud Cada, nae really proud."

Cada beamed with his mouth full of cake he could only give lopsided grin cheeks puffed out from the amount of cake stuffed into his mouth. "Thanks papa!" He offered after a much deserved swallow. Again stuffing his face he poked his fork at Marijus giving a stern flash of yellow-green eyes. "You know papa... I cannot stay with you long. You will get sick again so I will visit often." Marijus shrugged figuring as much. With the way things had turned out before, he was bound to grow ill with constant exposure to Cada's presence but at the very least they could spend time together. This was one of those rare occasions. "Aye nae understand stop rubbin' it in ya scamp." Cada giggled stuffing his face again with his usual fun youthful air. "I want some more cake! Ohh and milk too!"

"Aye nae gonna turn into a balloon one day... barkeep more cake and milk for the boy here."

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

xx - SHARKattack

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:44 pm
After much debate and arguing - mostly due to Lans teasing - the two somehow made it into the bar they had been making their way towards without any damage.... Physically at least. Pushing open the door with his shoulder, Lan let Krinn walk in first, snickering out again when the other almost lost his balance. Ditz. Padding after the younger of the two, Lan glanced around for the owner, wondering if he would get a chance to tease yet another person that day. He still had some time before any shifts for him started, so hanging around wouldn't be much of a problem at all. Skimming the crowd, Lan began to wander in, humming a low note of amusement before turning his eyes to the bar after a familiar voice crowded in his mind.

Blinking a bit, he craned his head forward. Was that.... Marijus? And Cada? So he'd returned. A faint wash of relief fell over him. But then.... Lan glanced again. Cada looked taller. And mature. Cada mature? Lan snorted to himself. He barely even knew the boy, but thinking that he was mature sounded like a far stretch to the young adult. However, Cada still looked the same mentally, and Lan had to smile at that. He really did like that strange boy. Jabbing Krinn in the side, Lan gestured towards the two and placed a finger to his lips, despite the others wide eyes and "oh my god is that who I think it is?!"

Slithering up as best he could, Lan cocked his head to the side, examining the guardian of Cadas from the back. Still the same as ever. The faint scent of alcohol lured him in, and that made Lan c**k a bit of a grin. He swiveled his eyes to Cada for a second, but the teenager looked like he was too into his dessert to even notice. Lan couldn't help but grin. So Krinn wasn't the only one to have an outrageous growth spurt.

"Mar - i - jus."
He said suddenly, in a sing song voice, placing both arms loosely around the others shoulders for a moment of humor. Resting his head on the others man shoulder for a moment, he beamed. Yes, he felt flirtatious today. Poor Marijus was only the second Dust Guardian to meet up with Lan on a day when all caution was thrown to the wind, and Lan wondered if he would react in a similar way to Milo. Blowing a bit into his ear as a tease naturally would, Lan grinned. "Hey there." Releasing the other quickly, he settled into a seat next to the other for a moment, raising a hand in a way of saying hello. "Do you remember me? Its been awhile. Well, last time I saw you was the Spring Festival I believe..." He murmured the last part in thought, before grinning at the other. "You look good - and Cadas back. Its a relief to see him - and to see that Krinn wasn't the only one to have a freakish growth spurt." To which Lan took a small amount of time to glance over at the other to see what he was doing. Turning back to the other man, he let a grin slide over his mischievous features. "So what have you been up to?"

Krinn hadn't been as touchy as Lan had in his reunions. If one could even call it that. Instead he walked up next to the boy, and looked down at the new slice of cake, raising an eyebrow slightly.
"It seems like every time I meet you, you're in the middle of eating cake." Krinn said lightly, grinning. Leaning over a bit, trying to keep balance on his lanky legs, the boy raised a hand in hello once he caught the others attention.

"Hey! Its good to see you again - when did you grow so much? Has it really been that long?"
He asked, almost forgetting he had grown about a foot and a half as well. He eyed the other for a moment, noting on the hair - the hair lengths. His hair was much longer, and Krinn was reminded of that as it fell over his shoulder in waves. Maybe he just had a knack for accidentally growing in all of the most troublesome places. It was good to see he wasn't the only one who grew.... But he was also amazed at Cadas growth. He looked so much older now! However, there was something that was still the same about the older teen, but Krinn couldn't figure out exactly what. Who knew, maybe it was just Cada.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:22 pm
Marijus was half way to boredom by now watching Cada stuff his face never was a pastime of his. But the young adult had not change all that much, maybe in appearance but he just didn't seem mentally advanced or perhaps the boy just knew how to hide himself well. Marijus just couldn't quite tell, not yet at least, but for the most part he was glad to have the scamp back. He'd been about to speak when lanky arms snaked around his neck. With a rather quizzical expression the drunken doc leaned back looking upon the person with a view of the world upside down. Well it looked like Lan but in this state he couldn't tell and with his endless drinking comprehension went out the door. "Aye ya nae interested in a night o'romance wit mae are ya?" Marijus teased but then set himself straight chuckling. "Blowin' on mae ear is a sure fir'r way to get ya'self in trouble. Any'ho it seems the boy's back. Him just pop up outta the blue and say 'hi'. Nae liken to clobber him nae was."

Cada perked up only after hearing voices - so deep in his world of sweets - he hadn't yet registered they had visitors. Looking up he saw Lan first and beamed read to launch himself at the other guardian but the sudden tickle of stormy tresses turned his attention upon an old familiar face. "Krinn!!!!" Instead he launched himself at the other taller boy, shifting most of his weight on the unstable teen. "I'm big... you're big... we're big!" He squealed. No not much had change after all but the two couldn't possibly stay upright in such a situation. "Ohh look who's all cleaned up and pretty now." And just like that a face full of Mr. Happy was met to seal the deal as Cada lost his balance and tumbled forward on Krinn. "Mr. Happy says, Hiii...aaaayyeee!"

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

xx - SHARKattack

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:44 pm
Lan grinned cheekily at the other man, leaning forward as the barkeep came around and asked if he wanted anything. A simple daiquiri was ordered - Lan was a man of pickiness after all - and the man was sent on his way. The chef grinned back at the doctor with the upmost teasing intentions and craned his head forward a bit, exposing his neck and star tattoo without much care in the world. "And what if I was?" He said slyly back at Marijus, raising an eyebrow for a moment, his sultry smile still in place. Maybe flirting would get his mind back on its one night only flirt track path. "After all, a night of romance with the big bad wolf... sounds fun." He said, putting a finger to his lips before smiling and laughing a bit, leaning back. When the other mentioned getting into trouble over blowing into the others ears, Lan blinked and shrugged his shoulders up. "I'm always getting myself into trouble, haven't you heard?" He said, not in the slightest affected by the accent. It had certainly been much harder last time for him to understand - but perhaps it just stuck after talking to the doctor for the first time. Glancing over as Cada was mentioned, Lan blinked and snickered a bit. Honestly, Krinn was ending up on the ground more times then Lan. And that was saying something. "Its good to see hes back and as... lively as ever~" Lan purred, the unsaid flirtatious undertone obvious enough. Almost as if he were saying "now if only you were too." "Just popping out of nowhere? Haha, sounds like your kid to me." Lan cocked his head to the side with a grin. "Didn't anyone teach you violence is not the answer? Though I suppose I would want to clobber Krinn too if he pulled something like that. Or faint - either way." Lan laughed and shrugged. It really was nice to Marijus again.

When the other dust screamed out Krinns name, the newly grown teenager could hardly contain his still childish excitement.
"Cada!!!" He cried out, yelping as he was rocket launched at. Instantaneously, he wrapped his arms around the other to attempt keeping them both upright, but because of his inability to keep balanced on his own two legs as it was, ended up falling onto his back with an "umph!", becoming a cushion for Cada and laughing as soon as he sucked in a breath. "We are!" He said excitedly to the other boy when he mentioned that they'd grown up. "Oh my god, we're - we're - this is awesome." He laughed, knocking heads with the other teenager lightly, hardly able to contain his excitement anymore. Seeing Cada was just like seeing an old friend - it was always such a great feeling. When he got a face full of Mr. Happy, Krinn couldn't contain much of his laughter, and looked up at Cada around his stuffed animal friend, his stormy hair now more tousled then ever. "Good evening, Mr. Happy. Still looking as good as ever too." he said through a fit of laughter and sat up, staring excitedly at Cada. "I haven't seen you in forever." he said with a laugh. "You look so - we look so - amazing." And then Krinn laughed, loving the feel of an ego boost every now and again.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:15 pm
Marijus couldn't help smirking at the Lan's blanant attempts at flirting. More of a ladies man then anything he was willing to try something at least once. Perhaps a little playful banter among friends wouldn't hurt. Though in his half drunken state he couldn't help reaching an arm to drag the other over to him promptly setting him on his lap. "Satisfied? Nae piglet is quite tempting to de wolf, ne." He laughed watching the boys topple over and using their distraction to blow in the other man's ear playfully... "Just do ne get comfortable, nae wolf bites... hard."

Meanwhile, Cada was busy nuzzling his cheek to his old friend. Hugging and kissing his face affectionately as a friend would. "I have missed you!" He announced sitting up to better balance himself. "When did you grow? How did it happen?" His questions were fired off one after the other, momentarily interrupted by his familiar companion Femka who came to plant herself on Cada's head. Chirping happily she waved to Krinn in greeting. "Ooh I have cake. Want some cake?"

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

xx - SHARKattack

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:30 pm
Being dragged into the other mans lap, Lan squeaked a bit but settled in comfortably. A night of playful banter and careless motions would help him set his mind straight. Love was a farfetched thing. And barely even visible to the guardian. So it was better to get his mind off of Milo before he fell too hard. Marijus was the perfect getaway. Shifting around a bit, Lan turned and wrapped his arms around Marijus's neck, leaning in close with a sultry smile that played on his fine lips. "Very satisfied.... for now." He purred lavishly, his eyes sparkling with mischief. Banter among friends. It was very funny. Lan would have laughed if he wasn't feeling so much like he was. When the barkeep came around with his drink, Lan hardly noticed the stain of red as he left the two men alone without a word. "Well well then...~" He said loftily. "Then I must be doing something right if I'm tempting you like that." He grinned at the man, and ignored the scent of alcohol. By the end of the night, he would probably be just as drunk as Marijus was. What kind of guardians were they? Defective? Nah, they just needed a break. Shuddering as the man blew into his ear, Lan purred a bit out of habit and leaned in close, lips inches from Marijus's, teasingly brushing the other man. "My my, you seem out of the loop. Haven't you heard?" Lan leaned away a bit, studying Marijus with a dangerous grin on his face. "Thats just how I like it~" Cocking his head to the side, Lan thrummed a bit, shifting even more on Marijus's lap. "Though baby, you'll have to bite extra hard if you want to please me." A laugh fell off of his lips. Turning his head, he took a sip of the fruit and alcohol beverage, licking his lips and watching Cada and Krinn out of the corner of his eye. While they were both distracted, hopefully Lan could play without too much trouble. After all...

What harm could be caused by playful banter among friends?

Blushing like a cherry as he was nuzzled and kissed, Krinn laughed out a bit. Lan had showed him affectionate treatment like this, but from another person it was still embarrassing. However, it was Cada... and well, he missed Cada too much to care. Brushing his cheek with the other happily, he stared up at the other and sat up as well, his hair barely contained in its ponytail, which resulted in the young adult simply pulling the hair band out. It didn't work, anyways.
"I've missed you too! Its been so long." He said affectionately, nudging the other happily. Cada was the first other dust for him to meet once he had grown, and to see grown as well. It was all so exciting for him, and even more exciting now that he was with a friend his "age" again. "I dont know, it happened really fast! One hour I was... well, short, and then two hours later, I was tall! It was insane." He grinned and teasingly poked Cada. "Shouldn't I be asking you that though? You look so much older! And amazing." Krinn smiled. It was true, Cada looked like a true teen, and it was just... surprising! Looking up as he heard a chirp, Krinn spotted Femka and blinked for a moment before grinning, raising a hand to wave to the small familiar. Mon Cheri was at home sleeping, else he would have let the little familiar play with the other strange creature. "Cake?" Krinn laughed and nodded happily. "It sounds good! I'd love some." Laughing, Krinn got up and offered a hand down to Cada.

The night had just gotten better.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:28 am
Marijus wonder if going down this road were dangerous or not. Too much alcohol in his system turned him into a little more than what he was used to but...hey... Cada had promised to let him cut loose just this once. A soft rumbling purr escaped his lips as he nipped at the man's neck. "Very well if nae donna mind the bite of a wolf... nae will oblige." He chuckled tickling the other for a moment before reaching for the red liquid dipping his finger in the substance he brushed the digit along Lan's lip purring... "Ya not gonna let such find liquor go to waste are yae?"

Cada could only continue to giggle despite his good cheer, completely oblivious to his guardian. Snuggled next to Krinn at his side he giggled again sharing his cake. Poking at the boy's hair he inspected Krinn from head to toe, only plucking at his long stormy hair curiously. "It's so long...and..." Pausing he sniffed the strains then smiled. "Girly? You trying to be a girl now, Krinn?"

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

xx - SHARKattack

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:34 pm
By the time Marijus had started talking again, Lan had forgotten all of his worries. Everything just went up in a poof with the alcohol and the intoxicating threat and morbid curiosity in exploring this other man. Shuddering at the n** on his neck, Lan tried to control his breathing around the others teasing, not wanting to lose his mind in this game of cat and mouse. "Perfect then..." Lan thrummed, his eyes flashing with dangerously flirtatious intention. "You'd better be as good as you make yourself out to be, wolf." Lan smiled deviously, his eyes narrowing in the slightest. Marijus seemed like such a ladies man... and he was certainly giving Lan a run for his money in being both flirtatious and damn sexy. Feeling the other man touch his lips with a damp finger, Lan felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand up. In a satisfyingly flirtatious way, he let his tongue flick out and lick up the sweet substance left on his lips, as well as the wet liquid dripping from Marijus's finger. Completing the subtle act that many would consider a dangerously similar thing to foreplay, Lan tilted his head in the slightest, eyes flashing. It was almost an invitation for Marijus, the question of whether he would continue these dangerous games or not. "I could let much more tempting things go to waste if I'm not careful.... But of course, with you tempting me, how could I ever let such fine liquor be thrown away?" He purred, shifting on the mans lap temptingly before leaning down as he licked his lips again, coyly watching Marijus for any new moves he'd yet to see.

Krinn nibbled on the cake offered, savoring the taste happily in the back of his mouth. The two were snuggled side by side, their new lanky bodies using each other as support. Krinn had completely forgotten about Lan, hardly paying attention to the other. Depending, it was either a good thing or a bad thing, but what Krinn didn't know wouldn't hurt him. Hopefully, at least. Glancing up when he felt Cada pick at his hair, and turned, a hot red blush on his face.
"Its not girly!" He said instinctively, reaching to tug at his hair in embarrassment. "I'm not trying to be a girl - it just grew, and, and I dunno." Squeaking a bit, Krinn tried to pat back his hair. "I'mnotagirl." He mumbled in embarrassment, puffing his cheeks at Cada. "I dont look that.... feminine, do I?" He asked finally, trying not to stick out his lower lip into a pout. He didn't want to be considered a girl - or mistaken as one! It was childish, but still... He was older now, he wanted to at least look the right gender!

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:43 am
Any thoughts of warning or backing down that Marijus had previously had, had already flown out the window moments ago. Intoxicated and flirty was nothing new to the doctor the only difference this evening was instead of a giggling miss in his lap was that of a friend... and not just any friend a fellow guardian in arms.. and a man at that. His jaded eyes flashed across the table at the boys only momentarily thinking perhaps they should stave off any thoughts but then Lan was doing all the wrong things... or were they the right things? Either way, Marijus would have been lying to himself if he admit not liking it. As Lan shifted in his lap, Marijus let out a low growl nipping once more at the man's neck. "Nae wolf does not brag about things him not prepared to back up. Nae hope little red hood knows what him gettin' into." However this could be pointed toward himself included as he watched the man's actions, subtle but not mistaken. What had gotten into Lan to act so carelessly around him, not that he was upset but something had to have caused the guardian to throw caution to the wind. Whatever it was Marijus would ask about such things later for now perhaps what Lan needed was release something only Marijus could provide...perhaps. Watching Lan's pink tongue dart from his mouth, Marijus fought the urge to claim soft lips and sample them for the first time, instead he only smirked intoxicated gaze now singled on the one person before him. "Lan..." He growled low seductively in the man's ear. "Nae would not be apposed to ya backin' down... otherwise nae will be leaving soon." He smirked whispering low. "Da boys are older now dey can take care. If nae really want to play with da wolf in his lair den ya come wit nae...yes?" It was a direct invitation one Marijus threw out there more as a bluff. He really had no intentions of whisking the man off in the middle of the boy's reunion but what if... shaking himself from silly thoughts he reached for the whine taking a sip of his own. "Nae should 'tink 'bout it really carefully, no? Don't be doin' nothin' nae may regret, friend." It was the only sober warning he could give more for himself then anything, after all he was a ladies man it never once occurred to him to flirt with another man; so why now? Why Lan of all people?

"Yes. You look girly." The straight forward tone came from Cadaver as he looked Krinn over from head to toe again. For a few brief moments in pause his familiar peels of laughter filled the bar as he bumped the other playfully. "No you don't look like a girl. I was playing but having long hair does give you some what a girly look." He teased plucking said tresses into his grasp. "Still it looks good on you. Just um... " shifting his eyes left then right he gestured for Krinn to move closer. "If you're going to do the girl thing with your hair just don't go putting on dresses and stuff. Not cool. That would really make you look girly." Cada giggled poking his finger into the icing of his cake to sample another taste. Smiling Cada sat back then leaned forward to ruffle Krinn's hair playfully. "Don't feel bad my wings have grown but they still have no feathers to fly... see." He showed the other by expanding the bony frame and as stated no wings, just a few disease riddled feathers one which fluttered to the floor at the sudden shift. "I also have more um... decay over my body. If I took my hoody off my ribs would be showing." He looked away feeling slightly disgusted with himself. "At least you are beautiful... I was not so lucky. Um.. I had to bandage some areas cause they look horrible." As testament he let that alone, the bandages around his neck kept an unsightly amount of skin decay from visibility as did the patch on his cheek keep the full skeletal frame of his cheek from sight. Not something a person would find interesting while he ate or talked. Though, Cadaver somehow remained always smiling despite these things. "At least my friend is beautiful unlike me."

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

xx - SHARKattack

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:30 pm
Watching the other for a moment with narrowed, flirtatious eyes, Lan smiled devilishly, leaning against the other slightly. He could feel the alcohol already starting to spread in his system - how many sips had he taken again? Not a lot at all... But god, he was a horrible lightweight. The information had slipped out of his grasp the first moment he'd seen Marijus, and he vaguely remembered that he had ordered his drink with quite a lot of liquor. Oh well, even better, if Lan was truly intent on forgetting. Shifting again on the other mans lap, he gasped soundlessly and shuddered when the other nipped at his neck again. This was the kind of treatment he was most comfortable with - the friendly banter, the touch that didn't mean anything past skin deep. It wasn't the sentimental type of touch, the kind that was made out of love, or any of those intoxicating emotions. The kind Lan was scared of. Purring a bit at the mans words, he leaned in, locking eyes with Marijus for a moment, his eyes dangerous and flashing.

"Of course I know what I'm getting into."
He said loosely, his arms loosely curled around Marijus's neck and shoulders. "Or I wouldn't be getting into it now, would I?" He teased lightly, though his words were without any hint of a lie in them. He wanted to toss everything away tonight - the constant push and pull of being a guardian, the melancholy he got whenever he thought about his past 'family', and most of all his dangerous feelings about Milo. Reaching a hand out, he took another sip of his drink as he listened to Marijus speak, the red liquid subtle and sweet, and with enough liquor to make him loosen up. "I'll never back down." He said softly, though the dangerous flirtation in his voice was basically holding a sign saying 'caution, contents may explode under pressure.' Laughing, Lan grinned at the other. "Anyways, I've already gotten too far into this to give up haven't I?" Lan's sky blue eyes glimmered with a subtle intention. Placing his drink down, Lan grinned at the whisper and leaned in, lips brushing temptingly against the others cheek and ear. "I really want to play, wolf - do you think you can keep me entertained?" He smiled, purring in the back of his throat. "If you're really that confident then take me away. Otherwise, I might simply be disappointed."

Leaning away, Lan narrowed his eyes and took in the words that Marijus said with the last remaining sanity and clear thought in his mind. Tilting his head back to stare at the ceiling, Lan thrummed a low note in the back of his exposed throat, thinking about the others words dangerously. Cocking his head to the side, he watched Marijus again, and smiled dangerously.
"I've already thought about it as carefully as I could, Marijus." He said softly in a purr, though his voice was a bit different, if not still so sultry. Leaning in, he felt the brush of Marijus's breath, the liquor that was intoxicating him. "I'll never do anything I regret." He said, lips almost brushing Marijus's before he leaned in, speaking softly again the other mans ear. "Make me forget, just for one night, wolf." He smiled, but it was a dangerous one. His tone was still as sultry as ever, but there was a hint of something else in there. A plea, a need, a want. This was Lans chance for an escape - he hoped to god it didn't slip away. "Please?"

Krinn blushed even more at the others words, squirming a bit under Cada's inspection.
"I just dont want to be mistaken as one." He said finally in defeat, rubbing the back of his head. When Cada mentioned dressing up as a girl, Krinn turned hot red. That was just insane! Dressing up in skirts and dresses? Who would do that? The thought itself scared Krinn. Not that he had any idea what the word crossdressing meant, but still. To his teenage brain, it sounded quite... outlandish! "I - I would never want to wear a dress." He amended quickly, waving his hands around in front of his face. "That would be seriously weird. I'm fine being a guy, thanks." The last part became a tease somehow, even though he was still red as a cherry. "Anyways, I already look girly enough as it is." He said with a partial laugh, sheepishly grinning at the other. Blinking and yelping a bit when his long hair was ruffled, Krinn smiled a bit. Same old, same old. Listening to Cada mention his wings, Krinn looked at them in astonishment. Blinking as the other started saying things about being beautiful, Krinn stuck out a bottom lip for a moment, and then once the other was done talking, knocked into his side playfully. Resting his head on the others shoulder in slight comfort like he did with Lan, Krinn huffed. "Dont talk like that." He said, shrugging his shoulders up for a moment. "Cada, beauty is a matter of perspective - even if you have decay on your body and your ribs are showing, its not like that matters half as much as who you actually are." Krinn huffed again and looked at his friend. "You shouldn't think like that - honestly, to me, you look amazing. I wouldn't say beautiful, maybe handsome, or something like that, but still." Krinn grinned at his friend, nudging him a bit. "People who only skin deep wouldn't notice how pretty some people really are." Krinn smiled sheepishly, still blushing. He wasn't the best at peptalks, but he didn't want to leave Cada thinking he didn't look good at all. "If it counts for anything, I think you never looked bad. And if anything, you look more amazing now that you've grown up. So... So dont let that kind of thing get to you, kay?" Krinn puffed his cheeks a little, wondering if he'd helped at all, or just made things worse. "Everyones different - and everyone looks different. It shouldn't matter how you are on the outside as long as you still are beautiful on like, the inside, or something like that.... Well, what I'm trying to say is beauty shouldn't just be based on what you look like out here!" And with that, Krinn poked Cada in the side for a moment again, hoping that would at least cheer the dust up a bit.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:55 pm
So this was the last strained of logical thinking that either of them could afford. What should have been playful banter between friends had developed into dangerous territory that Marijus was just as uncertain about as the lamb sitting in his lap. With a stretch of his neck he gave a soft sigh, jade eyes sparkling with the familiar mischief of a wolf who had finally snared it's prey. "Den nae better be certain not to disappoint little red hood." He breathed, his lips brushing along the other man's neck. "Ya been temptin' the wolf all night nae cannot let ya live without one night in his lair..." This was definitely something new for him, a road he had never once thought to cross but when the plea coming from Lan reached his ear he shuddered in what could only be a form of desire.

Holding Lan close he tilted his head back nipping at his neck and smiling into little kisses he let travel up the other man's neck. "We best be goin' 'fore the boys are aware... nae don't have to worry, Cada won't come home with me. Him can't stay with me for too long or I get sick. Nae going to go now if ya change ya mind nae won't feel bad but donna have nae waitin' all night..." He stood to his feet sliding Lan off his lap in one motion. Fixing his cargo pants he gave Cada a quick wink and a smile. "Nae has had me fill boy. Gonna go but if nae want... Nae won't object to ya stayin' with Krinn." Looking to Lan he smiled, "Ya mind if the boys have a sleep over at ya place?"

Cadaver couldn't help feeling better at having been told that he didn't look hideous. Although looks were never a big deal to him when he was younger, being older it had become painstakingly obvious to him. Thankfully with Krinn's encouraging words he couldn't help feeling better, maybe it wasn't all that bad. "If you don't think I'm that horrible to look at then I can manage. I mean if I have to deal with your girly hair then the least you could do is deal with a few unsightly blemishes." Cada giggled. He had been content to just watch Krinn and chat the whole day and night away but when Marijus suddenly got up Cada gave a stern pout. "Why's papa leaving?" He inquired at first but that question went out the window at the sudden squeal and leap of joy to wrap Krinn in arms. "Can we Lan? Please, just for tonight!"

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

xx - SHARKattack

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 10:39 pm
Finishing his drink as the other talked, Lan set the glass down on the counter and licked his fingers of any residue, making sure to watch his predator for any signs of rejection. "I would never disappoint, dear wolf..." He purred, leaning in dangerously, his eyes like sharp, lusting jewels. Running a finger along Marijus's jawline, Lan smiled faintly, a tease and a desire in his eye for skin deep contact. "Never assume such a thing of me - I am, after all, quite good at what I do." Pausing, Lan shivered, his eyes fluttering a bit under the breath and touch and tease of this other man. "Tempting?" He repeated in a sultry manner with a smile. "You haven't seen anything yet." Lan teased, leaning in close once more as they turned what was once playful banter into a dangerous field of uncertainty. "Then I'll have to make sure you remember this one fateful night..." He smiled coyly, then tilted his head back under the intimate contact, feeling his pulse heighten under the sharp kisses. Shuddering, Lan bit back a moan - merlins beard, had he been without contact for such a long time to be this sensitive to touch!? Lan could barely hold onto his mind long enough to even consider counting the days - weeks, months even - that he'd been without this sort of game. It was an addiction, and he was the victim. Purring low in his throat, he flashed his eyes dangerously open.

"That would be a good idea - being caught is not my definition of a good time."
He said, looking at Marijus and smiling. "Dont worry..." He said, standing on his feet and crossing his arms behind his back, looking back at Marijus temptingly. "I wouldn't even think of leaving you waiting all night long... now that would simply be cruel." Tilting his head back, he narrowed his eyes seductively at Marijus. "And whoever said I would change my mind?" Lan's tempting, dangerous side was showing through even as he teased the other shamelessly. The side he'd only briefly shown to Milo, and the side that absolutely needed contact that didn't mean a thing past lust. Turning to the two boys, Lan noted on their cute positions and almost smiled - if he had been in the right sense of his mind at that point. Kids were so lucky, after all. Instead, he glanced back at Marijus when the question was asked and smiled fluidly in acceptance before turning back to Krinn. Before the boy could get a word in, he slid his voice into action.

"I'm going to be heading off with Marijus for tonight, Krinn..." He said softly, though his voice held the rare tone of authority. Looking over at Cada when he begged for them to stay, Lan forced a laugh that he would have given on any regular day and smiled at them both, hiding what little common sense he had left. "Of course you can - you two can have as much fun as you like over there." Turning his head to Krinn, Lans eyes sharpened for a moment, before he hid the raw emotions with a smile. "You have the keys to the apartment - you and Cada can stay over together in my room. Theres food, and enough sweets to satisfy the both of you." With a coy grin, he waved and turned on his heel, striding past Marijus with a look that said "still want to do this?" Subtly turning to the other once he neared the door, Lan grinned dangerously, the light shimmering in his eyes like daggers.

"Ready to play, wolf?"

Pleased that he at least made the boy seem a bit better, Krinn took another sample of the cake they were picking from, and shuffled a bit, noticing Lan and Marijus out of the corner of his eye before his attention drifted again. He didn't catch the kisses, or the subtle hints at something he should have stopped before it even started.
"Hey!" He yelped when the other poked fun at his girly hair again, but was too caught up in laughing at the joke that he couldn't feel even girlier then usual. "Sounds like a deal." The dust amended, knocking his friend playfully with a smile. "And my hair isn't that girly!" He protested a bit in between a grin, before blinking when Lan and Marijus got up. Turning his head along with Cada, he cocked his head to the side, eyes narrowing. This was different - Lan hadn't ever gone off with any friends without him on such short notice... But perhaps it was because Krinn was older now, and didn't need much look after. Anyways, he was able to spend nights upon nights at a time on his own when work called for heavy hours, so why not one night? And with Cada? That sounded fun. Yelping and blushing when Cada wrapped him up in his arms, Krinn turned cherry and caught his balance by wrapping his arms around Cada as well, their lanky teenage forms contrasting with each other in a haphazard of colors. A grin fell on his face. Looking up at Lan when he said they could, Krinn seemed to bounce with joy, all caution of what Lan had planned with Marijus thrown out the window. "We can? Really? Oh my god, thank you so much Lan!" He said, snuggling Cada further in excitement. "You get to stay over - thats so awesome!" He yelped out. He had never had a friend over - and if it was Cada, it was bound to be fun.

The night had simply gotten better. For Krinn, at least.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:36 am
Marijus chuckled watching the boys and their continued youthfulness. Well it wasn't like they had time to grow into being teens of course they'd still hold some of their child-like youthful cheer. "Boy ya better know ya manners. Nae will come get ya tomorrow..." With that he headed for the door just behind Lan. And as soon as they left the establishment two men shared in a heated kiss that Marijus just couldn't ignore for much longer. With a soft sigh, jade eyes glowed in the pale lighting from the bar. "Ready to play with the wolf little red?" It was of course a rhetorical question, one he didn't give much time for Lan to answer as he intertwined their fingers in a possessive hold of hands. "Nae house isn't far from here, a tavern down the way... nae know, only someone like nae would live above a bar." He chuckled pulling Lan close as he walked behind the other in a strong hold. Nipping at his ear he whispered softly, "Ya looking for romance tonight or just a sweet escape? Nae can provide either..."

"Krinn! We can stay with each other tonight. Hurry eat your cake so we can go play." Cada was definitely excited as he hurriedly stuffed his face of ice cream, cake and milk. "Oh you know we could play some games, um... what is there to do at your place?" Cada asked just realizing that he'd never been over to Krinn's place before. It was the first time he had even slept over to another person's house... Looking toward the door he wondered what had gotten into Marijus and Lan like that? They didn't often seem so eager to keep the two fairly distructive youth's together ... and alone at that. "Um... why do you suppose papa and Lan let us stay together? Alone?" Thankfully they were still fairly new to their teen bodies and that came with their new thinking.

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

xx - SHARKattack

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:56 pm
Lan watched the two teenagers one more time before escaping into the night air, his mind filled with lost thoughts and fractured ideas. Hopefully this would lighten Krinns mood for the night, being able to spend time with his friend. And it would give Lan some time. The young adult shuddered a bit - from the chill of the evening air, or the lack and lust for human contact he didn't even know. Smiling at the dangerous voice picking up behind him, Lans eyes glittered with sharp emotions. This would be fun, a part of his mind said softly. Another part was screaming. Whatever it was saying however, was lost in translation. Twining his lithe fingers with Marijus's in one coy move, Lan purred, the alcohol beginning to numb his mind. "Sounds fitting for such a dangerous creature." He said softly, tilting his head back as the heat of the other drew him in. He didn't care to elaborate - no, he didn't think he could with his state of mind. When the other nipped his ear, their bodies almost pressed together as they crossed the narrow streets of Amies, Lan shivered, the edge of his cheeks flushing with color. "I'm looking for either - just something that'll make me forget." He said softly, repeating his words from before, a smile on his face. "Though romance is a farfetched thing for me... and I would hate to pretend otherwise, wolf." His eyes glittered a bit. Though perhaps with Marijus, it didn't matter.

Not much mattered that night, it seemed.

Krinn watched the two men go with a look that said he was obviously not convinced at what Lan had told him. However, he was still smiling because of the chance to spend a night with Cada. Laughing at the others words as he stuffed his face, Krinn finished off the cake he had been nibbling at and tilted his head over at Cada. "Games sound fun." He agreed with a grin.
"Uhm, uh..." He looked sheepish at the question, turning a bit red. "I've got no idea actually. I've never had a friend over before." He said with a slight sheepish smile. "Though I'm sure we can find a lot to do. Lan has his place stashed full of cool things." He admitted, jumping to his feet after he finished the slice of cake. Looking at Cada with a grin, he offered a hand. At the others question, he blinked and hummed in thought for a moment. He still didn't know half of the things Lan got into whenever Krinn wasn't around, and could only imagine what Lan was thinking now. A stain of red lit on his face as he started to think of just what Lan might possibly be getting into with Marijus. "I have no clue." He admitted, turning to Cada with a curious stare. "Perhaps they wanted to do something together they... didn't want us to be around for?" Krinn bit his lip and rubbed the back of his head. "Maybe its an adult thing?" He mumbled obliviously, still trying to think of what Lan could possibly be doing with Cada's guardian. Maybe the boy would be able to provide more input. After all, even with his new teenage body, Krinn was still getting used to thinking like one.

And that in itself would take some time.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff