Reply Community Lounge
Do your parents do it at home a lot? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TurtIe Tracks

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:04 pm
This is the first time in all my 15 years (and I stay home almost all the time) that I have heard my parents have sex and while I know we all have our 'needs' it still disturbs me. Not disturb in a 'grossed out' kind of way but disturbed just almost imagining it. (They are both... old.)

I know this has been discussed before but I can't find the thread.

Edit: And it's also disturbing knowing why my dad brushed his teeth until the sink was filled with toothpaste bubbles. o__o;;;; I haven't ever seen my parents hold hands or do anything more than a SINGLE light kiss. Ever.

Edit:

I forgot the spoonfeed.

Do your parents do it at home a lot?
Do you think parents shouldn't have sex while their kids are around?
What are you opinions about parents displaying affection in front of their kids?
How often do you notice these displays of affection?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:13 pm
I've seen my parents make out, every time they're together they kiss for a good 10 minutes which... makes me happy actually. They hardly ever get to see each other cause of my dad's work so seeing them together and happy gives ME all sorts of happy inside. That might have something to do with the fact that they were having a hard time in their marriage a few years back and I was fully aware of it, in the middle of it actually. I actually wish they had sex more often... they need it.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

TieselGirl09

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:18 pm
I was staying at my boyfriend's mums house once and I knew they were having sex because we were staying in the room below and I could tell because the bed was squeaking. I didn't mind as it is a perfectly natural occurance. It just grossed me out alot when she started screaming quite loudly with me, my boyfriend and his twin brother and sister in the house with their partner's and frieds sleeping over. Fair enough with your own family in the house. I just got freaked out that she was screaming loudly with alot of guests in the house.

Edit: My parent's always argue and they hardly ever get along. So whenever I was younger ad I was ill used to just walk into my parents room and wake up mum and tell her. Yet, it was a saturday afternoon with us kids and guests in the house and I walked in after my sister told me my dad had gone to theshop and saw parent's doing it doggie at the end of the bed with a box of chocolate condoms on the floor. I now get freaked out whenever I see a box of chocolate condom's. Especially when they left them on the bedside table or they had creeped downstairs... Yuk!!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:46 pm
Sanzoskitsune: Ahh. It does make me happy to know they're getting along, since my mom is almost always mad at my dad. Still it doesn't help that I just read 5+ volumes of smut manga, so I'm fairly imaginative right now, and I really don't want to imagine this. ^^;;;

TieselGirl09: Oh my gosh. That (your parents) would just scar me. o__o And to be honest (no offense) I think it's pretty rude to scream and have sex while there are guests over... but that's just me. My parents were only gasping, but... sad  

TurtIe Tracks

Omnileech

Omnipresent Warlord

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:57 pm
Oh man are my kids going to be embarrassed once they realize what those noises are.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:53 am

Me as a dad: Hey, son. Whatcha need?
Son: Dad... what were those noises I heard last night coming from yours and mommy's room?
Me: Well, son...
Son: Was is... you know... sex..?
Me: Well... Yes. Yes, it was.
Son: Oh... I see.
Me: Actually, son, I was drillin' your mom so hard she couldn't see straight. And the loud thump you heard? Well your mom fell off the bed and knocked herself out on the bed table. Did that stop me? Hoooo no. No, I just kept right on going, goose egg on her head and everything. Actually, I thought it was kinda hot...
Son: ........ gonk crying burning_eyes

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:55 am
XD
Ohmygod Pisces rofl

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:12 am
I'd do the same thing, but I'd wait 'til their friends are over before going into the graphic details and use the word "juices" a lot. 8D  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

TurtIe Tracks

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:38 am
I am so, so glad my parents are not ATGers. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:15 am
I am so glad my parents aren't Pisces and Jaft... stare
I mean, hell, could you imagine the horrible psychological scars they would inflict upon their children? And which one would be the woman? Just thinking to that is going to give me nightmares...  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:56 am
True story: I knew my parents had a double bed frame that they weren't using, and mine is slightly bent, so I asked if I could have it. My mom perked up and offered me their old water bed frame (big wooden frame, very heavy and kind of nice looking even if it is from the early 80s...).

My reply: NO THANK YOU! It... creaks... too much. neutral

My mom: eek gonk

Me: Exactly. emo

My sister-in-law: rofl

My mom: You have no idea how much your father did NOT get any before you kids moved out because I was afraid you would HEAR something!!! sweatdrop gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:08 am
Never, never, never, never. x_X I never heard my parents do anything, and I am perfectly happy with that. I get the whole "it's natural, blah blah blah" stuff, but just...no. Horrible horrible thoughts. gonk

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:18 am
Kalstolyn
True story: I knew my parents had a double bed frame that they weren't using, and mine is slightly bent, so I asked if I could have it. My mom perked up and offered me their old water bed frame (big wooden frame, very heavy and kind of nice looking even if it is from the early 80s...).

My reply: NO THANK YOU! It... creaks... too much. neutral

My mom: eek gonk

Me: Exactly. emo

My sister-in-law: rofl

My mom: You have no idea how much your father did NOT get any before you kids moved out because I was afraid you would HEAR something!!! sweatdrop gonk

I actually remember this story. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:32 am
User Image

My parents tried to make sure everyone was asleep before doing anything. However when GTR and I were living there with them and we would stay up till 3 in the morning we would hear it. It didn't bother me, mostly because I knew they probably heard us while we were having sex.

My kids will probably hate us for having sex all the time. But then again maybe not, they'll be in school or again, asleep. Only time will tell.
User Image

God-Raped-Me

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:47 am
My parents having sex? *Snorts and laughs, waving the whole situation away.* I'm afraid they would hurt themselves they haven't had it for so long. 19 years to be exact; in other words: they haven't had sex since I was conceived.

I laugh at Kal's story only because my mother has a waterbed and Dean has tried to persaude me numerous times to get a waterbed just so him and I could have sex on it. No thank you. I don't want to have motion sickness.

The least I would do for my children is make sure they're at a relative's before my hubby and I do something.

@Pace: I don't know you anymore.
@Jaft: Get the hell away from me.

Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas