Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:00 pm
Ok if you don't like the show Heroes, please don't just come into this thread to rain on my fun. sweatdrop I like the show a lot and want to discuss it with other fans.

Anywho, I have watched every single episode of Heroes, and I'm totally addicted to the show. Last night was the final episode of the season. Every TV show tries to do things to suprise the audience, but I'm totally amazed by the things they manage to pull off, and how they always find some way of making you go "GAAAAH! What's gonna happen?!?!"

Spoiler here --> I can't believe they killed off Nathan! I mean...he did already get shot once and people have a habit of not dying on the show but they made it look pretty final. I mean...his throat got friggen slashed. Though...they never showed what happened to his body. Anyway...the whole idea of replacing Nathan with a brainwashed Sylar?! O_O HOLY CRAP! I didn't see that one comming. And all last night I kept going, "But...but they can't do that!!! That's not Nathan! crying "
<--- spoiler end

I can't wait for the next season. I'm just dying to know what will happen considering the way they left things. So please discuss, any and everything about Heroes, the finale, favorite characters and such. I've tried to be considerate and hide spoilers in white text, but you don't have to if you don't want to. If you haven't seen the season finale, but read through this thread anyway then you're pretty much asking for spoilers xp  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:06 pm
I am not remotely bothered by spoilers, so I read anyway. : D

arrow I'm glad they killed Nathan. He's quite possibly my least favourite character, and I didn't really see much use for him in the future.

That's really all I can comment on, where I'm not caught up on the series at all. : D

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:11 pm
arrow Well yeah he does a lot in the show that makes him easy to dislike. But by the finale episode he's finally decided to take responsibility for everything. He's never been one of my favorite characters, but I liked the dynamic between him and Peter. Made things really interesting. Also one of my favorite moments was when Nathan gives Matt a flight somewhere, and when they land, Nathan glares at him and says, "...we will never speak of that again." xd  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:35 pm
User Image

Really? I don't want it to be over! We still have to watch it today. Now I don't know if I want to watch it today or wait until I forget that it'll be the last one for like 5 months!

I didn't read the spoilers, not yet anyways.
User Image

God-Raped-Me

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:47 pm
I stopped watching after Volume 3, so.... Monica still MIA? I liked Monica. Then they just...stopped...showing her....  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:48 pm
Yeah stay away from all spoilers! It's an awesome season finale and it would suck to have it ruined. I can't wait for the next season. >w<

Edit: Yeah I liked Monica too. But they brought Micah back this season, so you never know. xd What I really want to know is what happened to Molly? The little girl who could find any person? I think Mohinder sent her somewhere to be safe...or some deus ex machina like that xd  

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

TurtIe Tracks

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:43 pm
I've actually been meaning to watch this show, but I can't find it online anywhere, and I'm too cheap to buy DVDs for something I might not even like.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:00 am
eztv.it has pretty much all the episodes available to torrent, or you could try demonoid or pirate bay to get a full season at a time.

Er... I mean. I do not partake in any illegal internet activities. ninja burning_eyes  

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:33 am
I absolutely adore this show, totally and completely addicted blaugh it gives me a happy when I watch it and now for spoiler/my ideas on the season finale

arrow I'm like in full on "oh s**t" mode with the whole Sylar being brainwashed into becoming Nathan especially since at the end it looked like he was remembering a little of himself. I never actually liked Nathan to be honest and while it sucks he's dead a small part of me is like thank GOD, now Peter won't be backstabbed every other episode by his a*****e brother. I dunno I think I never forgave the fact that every time he tried to do something "right" he always ended up screwing his brother over in some way or another... along with like everyone who had powers. I'm really worried about Hiro though, I wanna know what's going on with him and if he'll ever be able to really use his powers or if he's doomed to like... kill himself using his powers. GAH TOO MUCH TO THINK ABOUT!! gonk

I'm gonna be waiting very impatiently for the next season... like extremely impatiently  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:30 am
lol i did see the finale... but ive missed quite a few episodes in between.....

-->did anyone else think it was completely bogus that they didnt show the Nathan/Peter/Sylar fight??

that woulda been a really badass thing to watch.....

and WTF?!?!?!?! i thought Nikki was dead!!!!!
<--  

Agent_of_Misfortune

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:42 am
User Image

Saw it and...

OMGWTFBBQ!!! One, I can't believe they killed Nathan and are using Sylar to cover up who is CLEARLY going to remember being Sylar eventually! Two, I totally wanted to see the fight scene. Three It actually had an ending to the season. I was excited because I thought maybe this year it would be a huge cliff hanger, but no such luck. Lastly OMG THEY SHOWED NATHAN'S NECK BEING SLIT!!! I almost vomited, there was no warning or anything. And then I was so shocked I couldn't look away!

About chicky being all watery now. I totally saw that coming because She had turned herself to ice and I figured that being in the heat for all that time she had managed to get stronger. Then she would have melted, so...

All in all, it was cool.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:28 am
xd arrow Yeah when they did that fight scene behind closed doors, all I could think was that Peter, Sylar, and Nathan were just hanging out in that room going, "Oh thank god the effects budget ran out. Actually having to fight each other would be soooo much work." xd I wish they'd shown that fight, but maybe they used up their special effects fund on Ice/Water chick...uh...I always want to call her Nikki, but she's not Nikki anymore.

@Sanzo: Yeah! So now when "Nathan" stabs Peter in the back, it won't "really" be Nathan it'll be Nathan/Sylar....totally messed up. xd I think it's a brilliant and totally unexpected move! Of course....we never saw what happened to Nathan's body...and he has already been "assassinated" once in the show. So I never consider any character to be "dead" unless you actually witness them getting blown to smithereens.
ninja  

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:09 am
arrow Angela seemed pretty convinced that her son was dead but you're right, anything can happen particularly in the Heroes universe. And yeah I totally wish we could've seen that fight it would've been all kinds of awesome The fact that the room was hella lit up with blue light means that must've been the coolest fight ever *is totally going emo over this* emo I am totally gonna be waiting for Sylar to remember who he is and then go off on all of them. But then he's smart... so he might just act as if he still thinks he's Nathan and use that position to do GOD knows what.

as for Nikki or the Ice/Water chick I was kind of expecting her to come back too, especially after seeing her blink AFTER being smashed to smithereens. Don't blame her for going all killer water on all the bastards who had something to do with her "dying" I put that in quotes cause she didn't really die... and of course all the torture they put her through... yeah next season is gonna ROCK
3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:19 am
arrow Yeah, maybe Mohinder will actually be useful again. xd They finally got him a girlfriend, and it was about time the shmexy scientist got some lovin. But he's spent most of this season getting tranq'd or drugged and being mostly inneffectual and trying to run away from everything. I'd really like to see a season where he stops running for everything/being a tool, and just starts kicking a**. xd Also I wish I could draw, because I wish I could make a cartoon style animation of Mohinder singing the Spider-Man theme song to himself, and getting walked in on...by Sylar...or Noah or somebody.

Oh....and pleasefortheloveofgod tell me I'm not the only one with an odd and extremely inappropriate attraction to Noah Bennet.... sweatdrop
;;>_>  

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:25 am
xd Don't worry Kyla, I have an odd and extremely inappropriate attraction to Noah Bennet too. It's his fault for being awesome! and... oddly hott... I'm not sure how that works.

As for Mohinder, I kinda feel bad for him. I mean he really does try to help but he just... he just sits there and is useless for the really important stuff either that or he makes things worse. I think he just can't get over the stuff his dad did. He seems to be like obsessed with his father's research and it is so not helping him be useful. That comic would be hella cute though.. I can see the person walking asking what he was doing and Mohinder trying to play it off like "nothing nothing at all" blaugh

Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff