Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
♥♥**...:::. Lexi's Little Quest :O .:::...**♥♥ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does My Dream Avi look bad? :O
  It Sucks! :(
  It's Ok :/
  It's awsome :]
View Results

_S t i c k i i i _

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hai There! :3 I'm Lexi! (Not that you care XD )
I have recently been hacked and lost everything I owned, but I am still trying to keep a positive mood. I decided to make a quest to get my dream avi back! This is my first quest ever! Right now I do look like a total n00b so hopefully that doesn't matter redface Maybe you can help? Only if you want to! Any donations would be so helpful and much appreciated biggrin I will keep this updated so you can see how I am doing. Thank you very much for taking the time to read this! <3

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

I think of it as a doll/angel kind of look. :p  

_S t i c k i i i _

_S t i c k i i i _

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:40 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Green Alien Tattoo heart
Dark Elf's Aura heart

Pixie
Dreamer's Dust
Jenny Doll
Whip of Ice
Sno Yeti Pillow Plush heart
Death Whipser ( 11th Gen. )
Oculus Mythica
Cloud
Elegant Veil x4
Mythrill Halo

currently questing:

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Duke_Azriel- Imperial Queen User Image

One Badass Muffin- Many Items User Image

Ammie Maj- Many Items User Image

Rosenfall- Gaia Framed artwork User Image

Jauqe Chance- 10 Items User Image

_S t i c k i i i _

_S t i c k i i i _

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:47 am
The Thread is now open! ^^

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:03 am
Just wanted to check that you have reported the hacking as you stand a good chance at getting your items back though time if you do:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/report.php?r=1  

Sharkworld

Toothsome Hunter

19,150 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Megathread 100

_S t i c k i i i _

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:11 am
Yes I have sent in a hacking report ^^ Thank you very much for the information. If I do get my Items and Money back my plan is to remain a part of the guild and donate also my dream is to from a charity. Hope my gold and Items return soon! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:50 am
heart  

_S t i c k i i i _

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:41 pm
User Image
ninja
User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:50 pm
Thank You for your donation! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

_S t i c k i i i _

_S t i c k i i i _

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:33 pm
bump...  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:41 pm
bump heart  

_S t i c k i i i _

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:55 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxToxic Moon says

bump for good luck 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:32 am