Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:19 am
User Image

.:Status:. Open

- Be clear and honest with what your goals are with my Soq. If you arent, I reserve the right to end anything at any time. Dont beat around the bush, your goal should be as simple as one or two words.

- If you have any questions or ideas, etc, please post them in this thread. Dont PM me unless you have to, I get a lot of PMs and they have a tendency to get lost or ignored if Im busy.

- You dont need to remind me to check on an RP. I am responsible and check RPs on my own. If I have time (and yes, sometimes it takes a while), I will respond.

- Dont be pushy. I get really busy sometimes. Sometimes you might have to wait a long time for a reply. If this isnt okay with you, dont ask for a plot.

- I will do, and often prefer, to do RP via AIM/MSN/Gtalk. They can be cut and pasted into a thread later.

- I can often be very picky on RPs. Dont be upset if I decline. I am more than likely to ignore the 'omfg your soq is hawt, lets unf' types of requests. I have better things to do than to have cyber horse sex, complete your fangirl life by playing the perfect male/female or whore my Soq out just cause you think they are good looking.

That all being said, I really am easy to get along with and am looking for some awesome prospects. I just dont have patience for idiots or kids.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:45 am
User Image

Name: Requiem's Sin
Meaning: Requiem is quite often referred to as the song of the dead
Colorist: DawnieChan
Acquired: Bribe Slot
Breed: Angeni
Stage: Adult
Post Color: Orange
Date of Discovery: 3/15/09
Uncert: x

.About Requiem.

Generally quiet, Requiem usually has no interest in others. He will often ignore others or even come off as rude (possibly aggressive) to keep from having to be around any sort of company.

Even tho the stallion comes off in such a way, have you ever the chance to make eye contact with him, you can tell his dark blue eyes hold more than an almost unthinking silence.

The stallion will quite often be gone for days, and usually makes a point to never be followed. Given his name from his companion known as Pauwau, it is a wonder what he does when he is gone...

Requiem's lot in life seems to be a cursed one, or at least thats how he views it. He often follows an innate call which tugs at him until he answers. Every time there is one nearby that is leaving this world unto the next, he is pulled to them. The stallion does not speak, nor does he attempt to truly save or comfort the person. Instead he will lay by their side until death takes them completely, that is when the call ceases and he can move on with his own life.

He has never really taken the time to search into much about the reasons, meanings or patterns into what he is 'called' to do. He has been doing it so long he cant remember a time where he lived without the 'curse'.

Requiem for the most part prefers to be alone, he is not too interested in 'friends', and doesnt actually have any other than Starlet. Even then, he doesnt share much of himself with her, or anyone for that matter.

Although the stallion is a colorful one, he can normally be found active mostly at night, on rare occasion early afternoon.

.Breedings Reserved.

None

.Looking for.

- RP to learn more about his 'curse'
- RP where he can run across one that kills others or other creatures.
- Nothing 'long term' in a love life as he has an eventual life mate plot, however with the right mare, I am more than willing to do more than one breeding.

OOC Breeding info: Whereas I dont look for breed/type, I certainly look for colors and at the very least, small edits that would match with him.

User Image

Name: Anon
Meaning: Short for Anonymous
Colorist: Nerpin
Acquired: July 09 Custom
Breed: Regular
Post Color: Dark Green
Date of Discovery: TBA

.About Anon.

Anon is the snarky smartass of the herd. He is usually very blunt and often cares less what people think of him in any way. Out of the three, Anon only usually talks to Kaim, feeling that he and the other are often shunned by Requiem. Knowing better than to pick fights with the Angeni, Anon usually finds ways to cause problems or play cruel jokes on others he finds. Its not that he is cruel intentionally, he just doesnt think about how his actions or words effect others... not that he really cares.

Normally the smart a** of the group and the one with the biggest temper, Anon has found himself alone more and more now that Kaim has a mate. He usually keeps his run-ins with others short and distant. He's still young and likes to act that he has seen it all, tho he really hasnt. Nor has he really had much interaction with others. He's also known to be fairly sexist.

.Breedings Reserved.

None

.Looking for.

- RP for character development
- RP where he runs into a dark/evil female
- Possible love interest

OOC Breeding info: Whereas I dont look for edits/breed/type, I certainly look for colors that would match with him.

User Image

Name: Kaim
Meaning: Unknown
Colorist: Ameh
Acquired: July 09 Custom
Breed: Regular
Post Color: Black
Date of Discovery: 7/28/09

.About Kaim.

Kaim is very calm and quiet and will often be thoughtful of his responses and actions before giving them. He firmly believes in karma and of a higher power than himself or any of the Soquili for that matter. Though he can be a gentleman when encountered he prefers to be alone. Having a great respect for the patron of the herd, he often talks with Requiem when the other stallion is out on his 'jobs'. Kaim often tolerates Anon's harsh words regarding Req, knowing that the other is still in the dark about the Angeni. On other occasions, Kaim can be seen with Anon as they are closer to the same age, and Kaim finds Anon rather entertaining.

.Breedings Reserved.

Aylen

.Looking for.

- Possible love interest

OOC Breeding info: Whereas I dont look for edits/breed/type, I certainly look for colors that would match with him.

User Image

Name: Blink
Meaning: Unknown
Colorist: Dihi
Acquired: October 09 Custom
Breed: Flutter
Post Color: Green
Date of Discovery: 7/28/09

.About Blink.

Blink is the most social of the herd by far. He is often known as the trickster and especially loves to get on Anon's nerves. Seeing the others as 'too moody' he also tends to take Scryer under his wing more, not wanting the foal to grow up with a 'complex' as he calls it. Although a more light hearted Stallion, Blink also has his quiet and darker moments. Sometimes his tricks go too far, especially if he is intending to make a point.

.Breedings Reserved.

None

.Looking for.

Ktns

Lunatic

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:19 am
Soquili: User Image

Name: Yukishiii
Breed: Pokemon Cosplay
Temper: She is like an onion!!!! She has layers!!
Reason: .............. BABBINS!!!! 8D
((Postin cos ya told me too... >3> ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:49 pm

O: thank yew

Ktns

Lunatic

Thamin

Lonely Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:09 pm
User Image
Name: Adaya
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Sly.
Reason: Experimental RP.

Adaya is sly, usually only staying in the company of others long enough to get what she wants. She finds the company of most to be useless, as most simply babble on about things that have no interest to her; she tends to be reclusive and rude. Your soq's personality description intrigues me. I assume that by both soqs usually keeping to themselves the RP will be quite and will end soon after beginning; but I am curious as to whether or not two so similar personalities will clash or get along.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:18 pm
Thamin
User Image
Name: Adaya
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Sly.
Reason: Experimental RP.

Adaya is sly, usually only staying in the company of others long enough to get what she wants. She finds the company of most to be useless, as most simply babble on about things that have no interest to her; she tends to be reclusive and rude. Your soq's personality description intrigues me. I assume that by both soqs usually keeping to themselves the RP will be quite and will end soon after beginning; but I am curious as to whether or not two so similar personalities will clash or get along.

I think that would be a very interesting experimental RP. It would be interesting to see exactly what they would do around each other XD

Sorry it took me so long to respond, btw. Finally catching up on things over here.

Ktns

Lunatic

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:32 am

Updated with Kaim and Anon!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:07 am
aaaand added a poll cause im curious o:  

Ktns

Lunatic

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:06 pm

Updated the boys and what they are looking for :3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:59 pm

Annnd last but not least...

welcome Scryer and Blink :3!

Ktns

Lunatic

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:09 am
*shoves madoka to say Hello to Blink*

We could try some IM Rp if you wanted~  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:27 pm

heart

Ktns

Lunatic

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:01 pm

Woo Scryer is an adult!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:40 pm
Hello I real ike all your boys. =) I'm looking for more RP for the female in my sig if your up for it. <3 Doesn't matter which male you choose and the link to her plot thread is in my sig as well if you want to check it out. <3  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:54 am
Coolies. ^^ Do you mind starting the RP?  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff