Submit

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:52 pm
So, I was pleasantly surprised today. My mom came in with a package for me. And you guys know how crazy I am about yoyos. So, she was like "Another yoyo?" as she came into my room with it. I was like "No..." Then I remembered I preordered the latest album from my favorite band. I was like "Oh yeah!" And it took me like 10 minutes to open because I was so excited. It's awesome because I got it 3 days before it's officially released in stores & stuff.

Anyways, it seems like many of you require spoon feeding:

How do you like to be pleasantly surprised?

Don't you love it when you actually forget about something you're excited about, so that it's truly a surprise when it finally comes?

Oh, and the band is Dredg. The album is the... oh wait all I have to to is...

----------------
Now playing: Dredg - Information
via FoxyTunes

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:16 pm
That's awesome! ^_^

I have pleasantly surprised myself by forgetting a pack of smokes in a coat pocket from time to time and then finding them later whee  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:57 pm
I do that with money inside book covers, Ala! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:04 am
@aretoo - Woohoo! Money is almost as good as smokes mrgreen  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Serious Erius
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:53 am
I accidentally bought ham pizza once...I always hated ham on pizza...but the pizza tasted so great, it converted me razz  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:10 am
I was pleasantly surprised when I found my size 14 jeans to be very loose today.

I like finding random money in the pockets of my winter jackets. Or in forgotten corners of my room. It is like a mini gift when it happens.  

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:04 pm
I must say I most enjoy being pleasantly surprised when, say, there's a challenge ahead of me (for example, let's say I'm playing a temple on the Legend of Zelda or learning a guitar solo) and when I examine the challenge from every angle, I tell myself mentally that "THERE IS NO WAY I CAN DO THIS!" But after a some trial-and-error attempts on my part, I'm both surprised and excited that I was able to overcome such an obstacle.

Then again, little ol' Skrattles likes to make his brain work.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:36 pm
wow thats super cool...
I like to get surprise by teachers changing the test the day of the test to the next week or class stuff like that I love, my bioquemistry teacher did that a lot this semester I love her and she even pass me with a better grade than I deserved  

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

XxDarkMalicexX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:37 pm
I like surprises that I find missing money in my pants or hoody pockets, finding books that I forgotten all about and old photos (as corny as it sounds...).
Just the tiniest of things seem to surprise me. xd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:16 pm
4 years ago I was trying to keep a budget of money but had no where to put it so i stashed 100$ in a drawer under some art folders and a huge manual for the gamecube, well i forgot it very quickly and then late last year i found it when i was cleaning my room and now its going toward seeing Kerri ^^ very pleasant surprise  

Red Glacier

Blade_With_A_Name_On_It

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:20 pm
i don't.... i've never had a pleasant surprise, so i'm just going on my other surprised.... and they sucked....  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:59 am
@ Blade: Way to bring down the mood, emo kid. :kiss kiss: You have so gotten a pleasant surprise before.

@ OP: I like when I feel like I'm overwhelmed with something, but hold my own and come out of it great. Like, when I think I have too much homework for any human to do, and then I finish it with time to eat dinner. biggrin  

The Dinosaur Next Door

lizzica

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:57 am
Back in the day, when I used to smoke... (yeah, cigarettes too, but not this time wink ) running out and finding some (or a LOT of) the real fine stuff in the bottom of my grinder was the best suprise EVER.

Now adays my pleasant suprises are when my best friend calls me on the phone or I call her and we actually get to talk - usually we play phone tag.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:23 am
Blade_With_A_Name_On_It
i don't.... i've never had a pleasant surprise, so i'm just going on my other surprised.... and they sucked....

Surprise! Happy Unbirthday! biggrin  

XxDarkMalicexX

Slightly Blue

3,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:01 pm
I like pleasant suprises. I do not, however, like pheasant suprises.

.......SUPRISE!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff