Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IIJang_Geun_SeukII

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:32 pm
me i like psp & gameboy heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:34 pm
I've never played GB and I only played GoW on the PSP, so the PSP.  

Post Coital Cookie

Bloblike Loiterer

PhaseBurn

IRL Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:36 pm
Nintendo DS all the way...

It's all about The World Ends With You...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:37 pm
PhaseBurn

I loooovvvveeeeee that game. heart heart heart  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Ethrawl

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:38 pm
I'd have to say PSP. Gameboys are slightly out dated now, with the DS and PSP out and such.

But, even then, PSPs rule. Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions FTW! <3

Infinite in mystery is the gift of the goddess
We seek it thus, and take it to the sky
Ripples form on the water's surface
The wandering soul knows no rest

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:43 pm
PhaseBurn

I love that game. I once found a great combination of pins, and then forgot what it was... I've been trying to remember what it was ever since.  

Emperor Magnis

6,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:50 pm
I like my DS lite but I have nothing against PSP.

I don't like this PSP Go however.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:09 pm
Its hard to day. I like my DS but I really want a PSP.

An interesting story. I got my DS mainly so I could play Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney. I also have my GBA since I like to play my GBA games on that one more.

I also have Justice For All, Trials and Tribulations, The Sims 2, Final Fantasy III, and Final Fantasy IV on DS  

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:21 pm
Gamegear! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:24 pm
I've always been partial to Nintendo handhelds since I've had once back as far as the original Gameboy. (Which I still have and it still works.)

Right now I've got a DS lite. I want a DSi, but I can't justify buying one when I have a perfectly good lite. Plus, they took away the dual slot capability anyway. So I'd still wind up playing Pokemon on my lite.

Also used to have one of these at one point. I bought it off someone back when I worked for Planet X (Gamestop) and they wanted to trade it in but we didn't take them and no one else in my store had even heard of it.

He had two game cartridge for it.. One of them being Sonic.. Which was actually the entire reason I bought the dang thing from him. hehe  

jess_squared

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:46 pm
zphal_girl87
Gamegear! biggrin
I had one of those way back in the day. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:58 pm
jess_squared
I've always been partial to Nintendo handhelds since I've had once back as far as the original Gameboy. (Which I still have and it still works.)

Right now I've got a DS lite. I want a DSi, but I can't justify buying one when I have a perfectly good lite. Plus, they took away the dual slot capability anyway. So I'd still wind up playing Pokemon on my lite.

Also used to have one of these at one point. I bought it off someone back when I worked for Planet X (Gamestop) and they wanted to trade it in but we didn't take them and no one else in my store had even heard of it.

He had two game cartridge for it.. One of them being Sonic.. Which was actually the entire reason I bought the dang thing from him. hehe
Really the original? The oldest handheld I've had was a Gameboy Color, which I lost. Also had an original version of the GBA, but I somehow couldn't get rid of it when I got my DS.  

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Elenwyd

Virtuous Lover

12,600 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:14 pm
I still remeber my game boy color and the first one I had, I gave it to my brother and we started to move on from there, I lost my Ds lit though  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:19 pm
jess_squared

I remember the original. The indestructible brick with the green screen. Classic.

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

-Vagtastic-
Crew

Familiar Lover

10,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:22 pm
SNES! heart