Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist 7 base. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:00 pm
A hidden base deep within the mist's core Where the initiates and the members of the mist 7 meet and talk about important missions
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:04 pm
Hero walked in and sat down at the table waiting for his members to follow  

i3 tails Yagura

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:08 pm
____~ Jedi Uchiha~____

Jedi Phoenix Uchiha - Clouds Mist's Master of Darkness
Cloud Mist - Sannin - Seven Swordsmen/ Assassin

User Image

jedi walked in and looked to Hero. "Whats goin onHero?."

User Image

User Image"I am the Darkness and the darkness is death."User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:13 pm
Hero took a sip of tea "Well mist defences are down right now because of oroami only having clones here and as mist 7 leader it is my duty to keep this village safe but as you noticed we are lacking in the seven we only have 3 members. I want you to make a clone. The clone is to round up all the chuunins in the village. I will help your clone and I want you to go to two different villages and find as many jounin's as you can that would like power and respect beyond imagine. can you do that for me?" Hero smiled "but do stay for tea first"  

i3 tails Yagura

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:15 pm
____~ Jedi Uchiha~____

User Image

jedi made a single shadow clone and it went off, he then sat down and took the tea. "so where shall i tell them to go? is there a place your going to have them tested at or seomthing?"

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:17 pm
"The chuunins will be protecting the city while the defenders are holding the mist 7 test only 4 can make it" he took a sip of his tea  

i3 tails Yagura

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:23 pm
____~ Jedi Uchiha~____

User Image

He took a sip and stood. "I will head out to find some jounin then while my clone finds the chunin." He said while starting for the door.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:24 pm
hero nodded "Alright"  

i3 tails Yagura

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:25 pm
Jedi left the room.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:45 am
______________MuramatsuAme
Can you hear me laughing at you now?

- - - - - -No longer fazed by whatever occurred to her in the past few hours, Ame reverted back to "ninja mode." Her face was blank of any and all emotion, just like usual. Her sword was attached at her hip in it's sheath, just like usual. Her chocolate brown eyes quickly surveyed the area the moment she reached the base's threshold. Somewhat satisfied with the conditions, she walked in with confidence in each step. Sannin for the past six years, Ame had seen many changes in her village. These included the physical structures, the people, and it's strongest ninjas, the Mist Seven Leader and the Mizukage.

- - - - - -But within all this change, some things always stayed the same such as her loyalty to her village and kage. Wiser, the kunoichi learned many lessons that could not be valued in gold. Love and loyalty. These two "L words" proved to be most powerful. She had more than seen what they could do. She had experienced it, the latter at least. But seeing what Riko-sama did for her love was as good as experiencing it for herself. However, Ame could not figure out if the former Mizukage's sacrifice was foolish or an act to admire. Her question may never be answered.

- - - - - -Bringing herself back to the present, the kunoichi took a seat on the tatami matting. She nodded to Hero in greeting. "It's been a while since I've attended one of these. Remind me how they go again..." Ame initiated conversation. If he called a meeting, there had to be some importance and point to it. She just hoped it wouldn't be over a simple, petty issue. She could recall when the Mist Seven used to rule the streets with a heavy hand. She had been able to keep everyone on a tight leash. But after her short "trip" the village appeared freer, and perhaps even happier. Oroami-sama really did wonders to Kiri.

- - - - - -It's not to say Riko-sama was a bad or mean Mizukage, she was just stricter, more controlling, despite her kind demeanor. That was the beauty of being such an attractive woman as she was. She could make you feel safe and really trust everything she said. Nothing mattered except her approval. But under all the sugarcoating, that woman would be manipulating you in so many ways that you wouldn't be able to keep track. When smooth talk and guided motions didn't work, her brute force was enough to send an army of ninja crying home to their mothers. Ame strove to only be half the woman Riko-sama was.

Kiri'sMostPrestigious______________
Fear me, revere me. But please don't love me.

Muppins

xLytez

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:57 am
Sengetsu stood in the entance, his preparations would have to wait. His blood red eyes passed across every shinobi in the room. His arms were folded and he had leaned his body against the door. he was still clothed in the sleek custom made onyx anbu attack gear he had used at the gates of the leaf village. The three scrolls he normally wore starpepd to his back were no longer present, except for one. This lasts scroll was believed to contain his sword. "Why did you call us here?" he asked. His voice was void of any anger or annoyance but the prescence of his lethal sharingan activte eyes suggested otherwise. "I already heard the whole mist defenses are down and waht not...but there has to be more than that." he stated, he refused to believe that something as small as the absence of a kage would require the prescence of all the seven swordsman. Furthermore a room filled with S ranked ninja wouldn't go unnoticed very long, sooner or later their chakras would be detected.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:46 am
Hero smiled "Why yes there is we are going to start being more active including killing all who are wanted in the mist. These Missions would be top secret and pay top dollars. Sen I know you are in the akatsuki that is why I need you to watch out for the mist 7. Can you do that for me?" Hero laughed "I don't want any akatsuki after sanbi so when the time comes alert the mist 7 either then that you can go as you please." Hero smiled at Ame "Well usually we sit down and talk about missions and who's going to do what but right now the mist 7 is just starting to rebuild again. And the defences down thing is nothing but we do have to stay guard so I put the chuunin's on that job." Hero took a sip of tea "So both of you up for a mission?"  

i3 tails Yagura

xLytez

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:56 am
Sen turned to the leader. "Hmph, I have no knowledge of an attaack on the snabi but the ichibi is in sight..." he paused as he felt the prescence behind him. He turned to face the clone. In its hand the copy held one of the scrolls. "Is it done?" he asked, a hint of excitement echoed in his voice. "Yes." the clone passed the scroll to Sen and departed in a cloud of smoke. Redirecting his attention back to Hero he spoke. "Assign me an enemy and I'll be more than happy to execute them for you." He gripped the scroll in his right hand, raising his arm and arching the limb behind his back he replaced it in the upper most holder, now only one space was blank. the middle holder was bare its contents should however be arriving soon.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:00 am
Hero smiled "Well you have two choices for now. Angel Uchiha, He is wanted dead for attack on cloud or Raiden Ryuu, Also wanted dead for Attacking an ally ninja" Hero took a sip of tea "You have to bring them back here dead. With uchiha's eyes you can take them if you want but they must die at all cost."  

i3 tails Yagura

xLytez

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:03 am
Sengetsu grinned. "I'll take out Angel, though I believe Raiden's dead." he unfloded his arms. "Before i start do you have any information on the target?"

-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff