Reply Community Lounge
Spread the message part 2 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:45 am
I say part 2 because I think I deserve the right to defend myself, and I can't reply to her thread.

I commented on her being stupid because I find it very easy to observe others and be able to make coherent sentences from them. If not you're being lazy which in my eyes is being stupid, so you can see how it goes hand in hand. I find it more than amusing that she thinks that's me being racist and apparently sexist too. I also laugh at the fact that she couldn't even read my profile and see that I'm a female, along with her posting that babble on my profile as well. I'm sorry but this just SCREAMS stupid to me. It's sad that she won't be reading this.

I find it funny how I leave over night and 2 more pages of this comes up. I just want to say thank you to all who were there to defend me while I could not. I love you all! whee

Things in which we can discuss:

When people are too lazy to do things and whether you think that laziness goes hand in hand with being stupid. Not all the time but sometimes.

When people think you "Stoop" and you don't and in turn they do!

Anything else that pops into your heads.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:22 am
You called her stupid because she didn't adhere to the grammatical/syntactical rules of the English language.

Meaning:
Not following some rules out of lazyness or lack of care = stupid?

Fine, but I have to remind you that threads in the ATG have to have a base of discussion, and repeat threads should be avoided as well.
It's in the rules, y'know?
Well, the discussion part anyway.

Sadly, your thread lacks just that. The only "discussion" I can see in here would be more bickering about who is right and who is wrong with definitions of racism or stupidity... and even that could be kept in the first thread...

Especially since she won't see your thread anyway, since she's ignoring you, giving you no real reason to make a thread about it again, you could have just said thank you in the old one.

*sigh*

I should have closed her bloody thread from the get go like I had planned, since it was PRETTY MUCH A COPY PASTED CHAINLETTER/MESSAGE, she even left the "post this or you will get bad luck" thing, granted, she struck it out, but still...

Well, I'll ..I'll leave this one open... but you should think about all this, maybe?
Cause by your logic, which seems to be the best ,seeing how you made a new thread about it, as a senior member, who should know better, we can, no we must think you stupid now...
Or we would go against your own words...

Or maybe I'm missing something here... maybe I don't grasp it either...

Plus, I would have made this a PM, but... you prefer open quarrels, it seems...

(Also, this is nothing personal... just y'know... debatin' razz )

Edit: Okay then ^_^  

Serious Erius
Crew

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:26 am
I never once said I was intelligent, not stupid yes, but I think myself far from being intelligent. I'm just normal.

Also I mostly wanted to say thank you to everyone since, ya know... I couldn't there. I think it could have been a good topic just started by the wrong person.

And you're right I need to add more discussion. So I will.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:48 am
It was an internet squabble. You should know from the get go that it wouldn't end well.  

Phaeton

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:51 pm
I didn't even mean for it to turn into one. I just wanted her to know that people will call/think/know she was stupid by the way she was typing. It was meant as a suggestion. She's probably a youngin'!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:34 pm
Maybe she didn't know that there was a program on some computers called Microsoft Office. Microsoft Word spell check does do wonders for people who cannot spell.
(And I read the comment she left on your profile. I stopped reading after the first paragraph. Yeah, she must be younging.)

XxDarkMalicexX

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:54 pm
After learning that English was her first language, she shouldn't need any help. She should know simple basics I mean hell, they teach you in 1st grade that you use capitals for "I" and the first word of a new sentence. I'm just leaving it there so everyone else can see and "comment" on what she said. I have half a mind to report her too.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:18 pm
I'm not standing up for her or anything, I'm just pointing out a simple, little fact.
I don't want to sound like a b***h or anything, hun, but I don't think with your stressful situation with GTR, that you should be wasting any of your energy on some girl's illiteracy? You know?

XxDarkMalicexX

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:27 pm
I understand. Although right now everything is basically at a stand still regarding GTR. So I come here to pass some time. Unfortunately my patience have grown very thin for that kind of thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:24 pm
God-Raped-Me
my patients have grown very thin for that kind of thing.

Is this a pun of some sort?  

Parashta

10,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:46 pm
No, I had a brain fart..... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:29 am
Okay.
Well, I say that because it's a very hard time for you. And I know well enough that with so many stress and, in this case, "annoyances", (I'm not even sure if I spelled that right) it can just make things much worse.
Just looking out for you, hun. wink

XxDarkMalicexX

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:37 am
Thanks.

Speaking of annoying people. LAWYERS! Grr!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:48 am
Still having no luck with lawyers, I see? sad  

XxDarkMalicexX

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:28 am
No, I'm not. The one lawyer wants a $2K retainer. Then he wants at least $10K for GTR's bail. gonk I just don't have that cash! I don't even think I can get a loan for it!  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff