Submit

lurkers
  +1
View Results

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:56 pm
BUGGY'S PLOTS

welcome to my plot thread! the best way to reach me is either in this thread, or by pm. if you are interested in a breeding with one of my soquili just shoot me a pm and we can talk about it <3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:15 pm
Kenton

User Image
name: Kenton
breed: cerynei
mate: none
children:
Kawoni Lillian, ???
???

Personality: Kenton is quiet and calm. he is very patient and nothing really seems to bother him. he likes to explore and roam the land, wandering werever the winds take him. he is strong and proud of his Cerynei blood and will take on any challengers that dare to cross his path. when it comes to mares he is sweet and protective. he knows how strong he is so he never feels the need to prove himself to others.

History: in the Cerynei lands Kenton was the guard of his herd. his whole life was devoted to watching the herd, and scouting the lands for potential dangers. it was his job, his right, his duty. one day he was scouting way farther than he should have been and found himself at the borders of the Soquili lands. i was shocked to find out that there were other lands besides his own. excited he ran back to tell his herd. he came home to a forest in flames. his herd lands were already burned to the ground. nothing survived of his herd. with a heavy heart he returned to the Soquili lands. he believed in heaven and trusted that his herd was in a better place, so he moved on. he met a young mare and had his first set of children. raising them gave his a sense of the life he lost. but things did not work out and he and the mare split up once the children were grown. he aimlessly wandered the lands looking for adventure and thrills, but nothing replaced the feeling he felt when he had a sense of duty and accomplishment. he was a guard, a protector, and he knew it.
Plots:

-he is currently traveling with Cali out to explore the mountains. when they get back they will start a Cerynei herd together.

friends: it is always good to have friends
enemies: not really looking for any right now
breeding counter:
used by Bella Lillian
taken
taken

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:16 pm
Kawoni Lillian

User Image
name: kawoni lillian
meaning: kawoni=flower moon / lillian= taken from mothers name
breed: Cerynei
mate: none
children: none yet ;D
father:Kenton
mother: Bella Lillian

Personality: Kawoni is young and energetic. she loves to explore and learn new things. her curiosity and love of learning combined with her youthful energy can get kinda annoying. but if you get past that you will find that she is actually wise and knowledgeable about many things.

Plots: right now Kawoni is meeting new people.

looking for=

Her real plots wont really happen till after all her breedings are done and finished with...so until then, just sit tight (mmm secrets are fun)

friends: she needs one good friend who she can return to and share her findings with. they would kinda also act as a shoulder to cry on while Kawoni went through motherhood.

enemies: just something to show her that the world is not all daisies and butterflies and love at first sight.

breeding:

1.St. Augustine
2.Einarr
3.(available)

Mate: im way too fickle to make any decissions on this right now XP

side note: im open to both rp and non-rp. i love to plot and rp is fun. feel free to pm me if one of your horses is interested in being a part of Kawoni's life...honsetly i dont bite...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:17 pm
User Image

Name: Rishy
Breed: Catwalker
Mate: N/A
Children: N/A

Personality:
Rishy gets straight to the point. you are either lunch, or not worth her time. she feels like she has to prove herself to everyone. take her seriously, if not she will show you just how serious she can be.

History:
she was a young one in hell. when she was called to earth through the graveyard tree she had not quite learned or experienced hate like the more seasoned skinwalkers. she has comitted acts of violence, but does not understand them...for some reason or another Rishy's body was slow to grow. being somewhat of an adult in a childs body really was the push that drove her to being a true skinwalker. because of her small size no one would really take her seriously. she hated it when people ignored her or laughed at her attempts at being threatening. now that her body has caught up with her age she is out to get revenge. she will take down those that mocked her and laughed at her. she will show you just how serious she can be.

Plots:

-any rp would be good, im just trying to get a sense of how she acts as an adult.

Breadings:
possibly taken  

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:20 pm
RESERVED

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:21 pm
RESERVED

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler