Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Village Training Ground Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:14 pm
Basic Training Ground for Everyone  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:19 am
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
A Yukio grass clone arrived at the training grounds and hid himself well within the high branches of a tree, where he could easily spy on anybody who came there.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:52 am
Kit enterd the training grounds and found a large open plain with knee high grass. "We will be here." Turning around he sat down on a rock and waited for Atlas to catch up.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:10 am
Daron walks into the training grounds and sits down on a stump... his crimson eyes still seem to glow even though he's out in the sunlight...  

FullbusterOrleans

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:19 am
Kit was sitting on his rock and through the bright sun above he saw a boy. Probbly a genin ninja. His eyes glowed and peired through the bright light and Kit smiled. "His eyes remind me of mine.........." Smiling Kit motioned for the boy to come towards him.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:37 am
Daron walks over to the man, "What do you want?" Daron asked cautiously because he had never seen this man until today...  

FullbusterOrleans

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:46 am
Kit smiled and looked into the boys eyes. "Your eyes are like mine.......They are crimson red and with a little help.......they glow dont they?" He smiled. "I have Blood red eyes. A kekkai genkai that allows me to increase my vision and ability to use genjutsu. But what about you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:46 am
As Hiro walked up to the grounds, he saw Daron and Kit but said nothing and just walked up to a tree and just lifted his arm as the tree bended it self to a chair and he sat on it  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:51 am
kit the sorrowful
Kit smiled and looked into the boys eyes. "Your eyes are like mine.......They are crimson red and with a little help.......they glow dont they?" He smiled. "I have Blood red eyes. A kekkai genkai that allows me to increase my vision and ability to use genjutsu. But what about you?"

"About me?" Daron grins. "There's nothing special about me at all."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:53 am
User Image

陈权
Chen Quan

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice...

Quan had his hands in his pockets as he walked to the training grounds. He could tell that there were three people, one was Hiro, the other Kit and the third one he did not know. He could feel the power that the two men's eyes were giving off, but sadly Quan would never have such a feeling. He was born and cursed into a world of darkness and emptiness, and he would make full use of it by rendering their eyes useless to him.

...This hell is my realm.

iZann

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:54 am
Suddenly Atlas appeared next to the rock, his read and black cloak with miniscul uchiha simble on the back where neck is flutttered as if he hand fell from the sky, which indeed he did.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:55 am
Hiro looked surprised to see Quan here and he just simply walked up to him "Quan, What are you doing here?!"  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:57 am
Kit smiled as a few of his colleges arrived at the scene. "You say that now but i have a feeling there will be one day.......would you join my students in a training session? If you do well you may resume trainig with them." Looking at Chen quan arrive Kit smiled. "Even better...........Chen Quan is a new student of mine..........And i think you two are the same rank......" Turning to Chen Quan Kit smiled. "Chen batle this kid." As he spoke Kit sat back ontop of the rock and smiled. "Atlas your thoughts on the bout that will soon ensue?"

(LOL does daron have ranmarus kekkai genkai?)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:59 am
((Wait so Quan is to fight Daron?))  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:03 am
User Image

陈权
Chen Quan

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice...

Fight this kid, who would have about the same power as him? It would be fun, considering he already had a warm-up today. Quan turned to Kit and gave a short nod to signal his agreement, before turning to the boy (man? No idea how old Daron is). He merely stood facing the kid, his right arm reaching behind his back to draw a Spiked Flail, and with his left hand he grasped hold of four kunai in his pouch, ready any moment for the attack. He was only seven, looking up at a fourteen year old boy, but he showed no hint of fear.

...This hell is my realm.

-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces