Just Another Hot Hermaphrodite Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:25 pm
The recent thread of Lil Wayne's two pregnant girlfriends inspired me to make this thread, based upon news that I heard yesterday...

I was in the car with my family, and my brother burst out into laughter whilst looking at his G1 (fancy phone-type-thing with internet access...). He told everyone present that Lady Gaga, music artist, has confirmed that she has both male and female genitalia. At that point, my car rang with a chorus of "EW!"s and "GROSS!"s, which I can't say I approved of or participated in... I can understand a little bit of surprise or intrigue at such news, because a celebrity hermaphrodite is a rather uncommon thing, but come on... Is it such a big deal? Why all the fuss? This news is, apparently, all over the internets and magazines according to my brother. If I'd have read that Lady Gaga was a hermaphrodite on the internet, I would've tilted my head, went "Hm', and continued on my browsing. Even Lady Gaga stresses the fact that her genitals are not something incredibly newsworthy. Are anybody's genitals incredibly newsworthy?....

That's why this thread is not about "OMG SHE IS HERMAPHRODITE", but rather, "Why care so much?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:31 pm
User Image

I want make a serious post to this thread, I really do, but the only thing I can think of saying is "I want proof"

I'm a bad person.
xd

User Image

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:35 pm
To be perfectly honest, if she does this right, it could be really freakin cool. She could really use her position as a celebrity to get information out there about other people who are hermaphrodites out there. It would help to reduce moments of such udder ignorance and stupidity. I hope the best for her, and I hope she uses her position intelligently, if she does, I'll probably gain a whole lot of respect for her. That's the only reason I would care though, besides that... umm not really a big deal. Doesn't really change anything about her either, she was this way before, just no one knew.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:36 pm
I have to say I'm kind of sceptical.

I've seen various websites supposedly quoting her blog, but there are no links to the blog in question. :s  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:53 pm
Slim95
Are anybody's genitals incredibly newsworthy?....

Mine are. They're simply amazing.

On a more serious note though, I'm with Bass... I'd want proof to confirm that he/she/it is what he/she/it claims to be.

Though, I will also admit that I think it'd be pretty cool, if it's true you know...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:40 pm
Jaime Lee Curtis is a hermaphrodite, and I was suprised when I heard because I had no idea....but I seriously LOVE her. I think it's so cool that she doesn't wear a ton of makeup and doesn't have a billion plastic surgeries. And she's fantastic in "A Fish Called Wanda" and "Feirce Creatures". whee Knowing that she's a hermaphrodite didn't change my opinion of her in the slightest.  

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:54 pm
I skimmed Lady Gaga's website to browse through her blog about her admitting such a thing. Her forum is buzzing with the news. After glancing over everyone's answers, one such person said that the only reason she's labeled as a hermaphrodite is because of her affiliation with people of a queer influence. That answer was quite out there.

It's split: people don't believe it and people are swearing that after looking at a bunch of pictures, they see no lump. What amuses me is that a clitoris is a p***s, it's just shaped differently based on whether the individual is male or female, and people are expecting to find this bulge.

Silly, silly people.

@Kyla: Jamie Lee Curtis is now known as the Activia Lady! xd She advertises this yogurt that's supposed to help with digestion.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:25 pm
I hate those tabloid celebrity rags. Your brother should not believe what he reads on the internet. She presents as female and heterosexual. If she is intersex its her own damn business. Unless she wants to be some kind of role model for intersex people.  

Odd Boy Out

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:52 pm
Kyla_Ewens
Jaime Lee Curtis is a hermaphrodite, and I was suprised when I heard because I had no idea....but I seriously LOVE her. I think it's so cool that she doesn't wear a ton of makeup and doesn't have a billion plastic surgeries. And she's fantastic in "A Fish Called Wanda" and "Feirce Creatures". whee Knowing that she's a hermaphrodite didn't change my opinion of her in the slightest.

That's not actually a confirmed fact.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:58 pm
Odd Boy Out
I hate those tabloid celebrity rags. Your brother should not believe what he reads on the internet. She presents as female and heterosexual. If she is intersex its her own damn business. Unless she wants to be some kind of role model for intersex people.
Well from what I understand she confirmed it herself, like its not just a rumor floating around but something that Lady Gaga admitted to. I could be wrong here though  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:30 pm
I really don't think it matters that much... if anything, I think it's an example of how people take idolizing celebrities too far. For God's sake, what does it really matter, and who feels the need to reply to questions like that? Seriously, the only people who need to know about someone's sex life are those involved in it...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:22 pm
Sanzoskitsune
Odd Boy Out
Well from what I understand she confirmed it herself, like its not just a rumor floating around but something that Lady Gaga admitted to. I could be wrong here though

If she has, where is the proof? There's supposedly some "quote" from her blog, but there's no link to the blog in question. The source of the rumour is called Star Trash or something like that, which hardly sounds reputable.  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

124-C

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:35 pm
Odd Boy Out

Slim95
That's why this thread is not about "OMG SHE IS HERMAPHRODITE", but rather, "Why care so much?"

That is all.

Note: Not to single you out, Odd Boy, but yours is the easiest post to quote... >_>  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:59 pm
Another way you can look at this is from the androgynous standpoint. Why pick just one gender? If you can pull off swinging back and forth, why not do it? Though, why anyone thinks that a hermaphroditic person is newsworthy, well-known or not, is completely beyond my understanding.
Unless it's for the Guinness Book of World Records, and they were documenting the most perfectly hermaphroditic person. That would just be a curiosity in the world, much like who has the world's largest wang and the world's shortest person.
This may have gone off topic at some point, I'm not sure. Long story short, this isn't something anyone should really care about.  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:22 pm
wakusei
Kyla_Ewens

That's not actually a confirmed fact.

I thought she was just on Estrogen supplements because she has a high testosterone level or some s**t like that. Quite possible that she is though, She DOES have a very manly air about her when you see her in movies. Oh well though, she's still a good actress at the very least.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff