Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Battle at the Gates: Firu vs Wopples Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:46 pm
WAFFLES GET JOR BUTT OVER HERE!!!!

(PS Post your battle post that you directed at me earlier as the first post, then we will continue from there.)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:32 pm
Jacques looked towards the new fighter that had came in [/Kowaii] and sighed. " Don't interrupt us. " Jacques said as he did a downwards kick with his left leg. Though, he did not hit anybody, but instead, a blade of aura, shaped into a crescent, surged towards the new incoming shinobi. Since Jacques was floating in the air and standing on top of black figures that was unknown to all these fighters, though they may know what it is, but from far away, they wouldn't. The crescent aura continued to head towards the new shinobi that came in. His attack of throwing multiple kunai would be deflected. A wave of the black substance swerved in front of Jacques, blocking it. He disliked Akatsuki and their ways, thus he is here to help Kusagakure and their shinobi and or allies.

As Jacques sent that aura crescent towards the opponent, he then sent another by thrusting the air with both arms, palms open. Suddenly, two sphere like auras shot towards the same target. This was his Taijutsu style. It was simple, but it could be used for deadly manners. The two spherical auras were aimed towards the boy's waist and chest area, thus it was in a vertical formation. It was right behind that crescent aura that he first sent towards him.

[/O.o.. Okay? Anywho.. Here's my post..]

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:57 pm
Kowaii rolled to the left and some of his feathers fell of his angelic wings, and scattered throughout the area. 'I wonder what this is?' Kowaii thought to himself. He flanked to the left of this unknown shinobi while forming a few handsigns. He was hoping to catch him off guard. He placed his hand on the sand gourd that was on his back, then several piles of decaying sand flew at the shinobi.

(Jutsu used:
Chiisai Bunshin Yamada (Small Clone Projectiles) )  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:27 am
Since Jacques was still in mid air, it wouldn't be easy to catch him off guard. The boy he was fighting had dodged his own attack by rolling to the left, smart, but would he be able to keep up? The black figures continued to shield Jacques, then hardening. Its' substance was now clear: Iron. He was of the Satetsu Clan, a perfect fighter against this user. Sand versus Sand. The decaying sand that the opponent had would clash against Jacques' own shielding Iron Sand. Thus, he would be able to avoid this attack. Suddenly, the extra available Iron Sand started to move downwards towards the ground.

It took the form of "rain drops" and made an atmosphere that looked like it was raining down on the area. " Will you be able to dodge .. " He said, not finishing his sentence yet. Suddenly, the 'rain drop' iron sand morphed into different projectiles such as kunai, shuriken, and or senbon. " This..? " He finished off. The raining projectiles were now heading throughout the whole area. It would be quite hard to dodge these since rain would be mostly unavoidable. There's a few techniques that would be able to be used to conquer this technique, but he had more tricks up his sleeve.

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:31 pm
(Sorry for my absence Wopples. My area has been currently knocked out of internet. The internet only just came back on a little while ago. Don't you just hate that?)

Kowaii looked upwards to the oncoming rain. "One thing I like about my sand," He said as he returned to look at Jacques. "It's harder than steel. Although, I do admire your mastery of such techniques." Kowaii finished as he walked through the downpour of iron sand towards Jacques. He reached into his weapons pouch and pulled out three kunai for each hand. He coated them with his decaying sand using another sand village technique. Once they were covered in sand he threw them towards Jacques, but once they left his fingers, his hands continued to move as if something were there.

(suna yadama ooikakusu(sand projectile coat)
Kugutsu no Jutsu (Puppetry technique))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:41 pm
[/no prob]

Jacques gestured his hand so that a portion of the shield of sand broke apart from a side that the opponent wouldn't be able to attack to, but it would make up more sand so that it would create or continue the barrier of iron. The piece that came off now headed towards the kunai in a net form, though without the holes. The projectile he shot would only be able to attack this and would not be able to get through since the iron sand was also a hard substance. The large net-like form extended so if the kunai was to move directions, it would still only be able to hit the iron sand.

Since the ground was starting to become covered with Jacques' iron sand, it created more projectiles that shot towards the sides of his opponent. The iron sand around Kowaii would rise and create a barrier around him, though, it was not a barrier. It would most likely be his coffin. As the barrier or coffin rose, Kowaii would be stuck in the middle of this. He couldn't just move left, right, or forward and or backwards. If he jumped up, the projectiles would reach him in a quick second. The raining iron sand projectiles stopped, but instead, the remaining iron sand that was falling from the sky started to combine together.

As they came together in mid air, it created a large fist. The fist was clenched, then suddenly this large fist started to head downwards towards Kowaii. This way, Kowaii had numerous attacks coming towards him. The coffin trapped him from all sides, thus he could not just walk out of it. If he had jumped up, the projectiles and the large fist would smash down towards him. Going underground was not going to do anything. Why so? The large fist would create a massive impact because of its power, size, and speed of attack. Jacques will not hold his ground against this opponent. Kusagakure was to be defended from this threat.

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:55 pm
("Jacques will not hold his ground against this opponent."

WTF? You are holding your own against me XD)

Kowaii looked at his surroundings to see that he was enclosed by iron sand. His kunai were caught by the iron sand net, so instead of wasting chakra to keep tabs on where that iron sand went, Kowaii released his chakra strings. "When in doubt," Kowaii said as he flashed through two sets of handseals. "break out the lava. Is that what the saying is?" He mumbled the last bit to himself as he put his hands to the ground and a puddle of lava surrounded his feet and hands. He quickly dove into the lava as the fist came hammering downwards. When the fist hit the lava it would probably send up a spray of molten rock. He preformed another set of seals so he could swim through the hard ground. Kowaii used this brief escape to swim to where Jacques last known position was. He remained under ground as he summoned the lava from under him, preparing for another attack.

(Jutsu used:
Yougan Eisha no Jutsu (Lava Swimmer Technique)
Yougan Numa (Lava Pool)
Doton:Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Military Movement Technique))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:33 am
[XD Idk hahahha]

Jacques was still in mid air so it would be easy for him to dodge the lava that shot from below. He moved the 'land' of iron sand that he stood in mid air on and maneuvered it so that it would dodge the lava attack. His attacks failed, but he definitely did not give up. He started to regroup the iron sand that he used on the ground with the iron projectiles, fist, and even the barrier that he used to prevent his opponent from escaping.

He sighed and clapped his hands together. Suddenly, the grouped iron sand below started to spread across the ground, creating a beach-like atmosphere. Thus, sand was everywhere throughout the ground. If his opponent was to resurface, which he should anytime soon, the iron sand would catch him and trap him within the sand.

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:48 am
Kowaii focused his chakra through the lava that was now directly under the surface of the ground and around him. Tremors started to roll through the ground as the molten rocks collided with the surface and iron sand. Moments later, an eruption of lava sprouted forth from the ground and resembled a hellish fountain. It shot the iron sand out of the way as well as melting some that was directly hit by the lava. Kowaii swam up the middle of the coloum until he had reached the top. He sat on the top in a cross-legged fashion and analyzed the field.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:40 pm
As Jacques continued to float in mid air by standing atop the levitating iron sand, he started to proceed on doing hand seals. He arced his back and gathered chakra upon his lungs. He smiled and then leaned forward, releasing a mist. This would obscure the vision of the opponent having no such vision where Jacques would be due to the mist. If this was tasted by the opponent, it would have a peculiar taste to it and it would be quite hurtful in the eyes due to the peculiar colored mist. If the opponent had a Ranmaru or the Byakugan, he would surely see where Jacques was. Sadly, Jacques knew, just from seeing the opponent, that he possessed no such thing. Hidden within this mist was the iron sand surfing through it to surge towards the opponent in sharp-like manners.  

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:41 pm
(I'm scared of the new banner)

"No. Not a chance in hell am I dealing with this water stuff again." Kowaii said as he flashed through a set of seals. The lava began to surrounded him in a dome shape. He didn't know that iron sand was in the mist, but he just didn't trust the mist, was the problem. Water had nearly killed Shoku. For all Kowaii knew, any water user could have done that (Even though it was in a hidden base...). He would have to think of a way to get close enough to Jacques so that he could end this.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:45 am
[/What new banner? o.o..]

Jacques smiled as the mist continued to shroud the area where Kowaii was. The iron sand within the mist started to encase the dome lava in a separate sphere. So technically, there was now two spheres or domes. One was the outside: the iron sand, which was Jacques' while the other was Kowaii's. The iron sand dome was bigger than Kowaii's and the insides of the iron sand sphere started to form spikes and stalagmites. These spikes were sharp enough to cut through a human body, so most likely, it would able to cut through this dome that Kowaii had made. The spikes on the inside of the iron sand dome then shot forward towards Kowaii's dome, hoping to go through it, thus, stabbing the opponent in numerous places because of the amount of spikes that were there. If Kowaii somehow came out, he would be welcomed by the mist that shrouded his area.

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:35 pm
(The camp chaos banner thingy at the top. Me no likey, Mr Waffles.)

Kowaii saw the spikes as they began to penetrate the dome. He sank down into his lava pillar, seeing as how he was sitting right on it. 'Going to have to think up something on the fly, here.' He thought to himself, as he dove deeper.

(This is what we call "Cat and mouse"....but who's the cat? *DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN!!!*)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:27 am
User ImageUser Image
[/I'm the killer, your the victim. Killer + Victim = Killer wins..]

Jacques shook his head left and right. He took out an accessory that covered his mouth, why? Mysterious. He jumped down from his floating iron sand and went through the mist and down towards the ground. As he was landing, he was doing hand seals. Finally, a thudding sound was heard as Jacques landed on the ground. Thus, he slammed his palms onto the earth. His palms glowed a light blue colored aura. It was the Chakra Absorption technique. Just like the sound five member, Jirobou, Jacques was absorbing the chakra through the ground and throughout the earth. Thus, he would also be taking his opponent's chakra, wanting to force him out of the earth and up to the ground. The mist was still there and the iron sand traveled with it. The iron sand wrapped around Jacques to form an armor or shield to prevent further attacks. His only goal was to force the opponent out of the ground. " You are such a p***y.. " Jacques said, taunting the opponent. " I do believe that you are a disgrace to the shinobi. You hide like a coward. This is what you do after attacking a village? Pathetic. I don't even try to fight you. " Jacques said, emphasizing the word try. This opponent wasn't giving anything to Jacques. The Kirigakure shinobi had been on the offensive side for quite sometime now, shouldn't the tables turn? The iron sand around him continued to wrap around him fully as he swept the chakra from the ground and into him.

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:04 pm
(Yes, I'm the victim with red hot lava, and sand that can destroy both your iron sand and yourself. BTW I thought that chakra absorbtion was banned, because of the example set by Hector? Seeing as how he drained like five peoples chakra, then became like super de duper powerful and knows all elements.)

Kowaii focused his chakra and sent it out like a wave through his coloumn of lava. The lava then flew out in all directions. Kowaii then landed on the ground, facing the direction of where Jacques was. He preformed some hand seals and a swirling air formed around him, blowing the mist away from his immediate area, and within a three foot radius. He walked forwards, trying to find Jacques. As he did this, he preformed another set of hand seals to reacctivate the sands of decay that covered his body. "I hope you realize that I was analyzing, not hideing!" Kowaii called out into the mist. "You accuse me of hideing, yet you hide behind your iron sand and mist! You have told me everything I need to know about you, without you even thinking about what I was doing!" Kowaii said as he began to laugh, still walking forwards. "The longer you hide, the more anxious I will get!"  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff