Reply Community Lounge
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

psycho666evilprincess

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:55 pm
Hey! Today's topic is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder! The reason why I brought this up is because I have it, and it sucks having it. If any of you guys have it, you know it sucks. It always gets me in trouble for some reason. I got in trouble 2 times for this disease.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:00 pm
I don't really have OCD I just have OCD tendencies. Like when I put away dishes they all have to be in the right place and all organized just right or it makes me go all annoyed... unless I'm feeling extremely lazy.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:01 pm
My Mother and I both have mild cases of OCD.

It really sucks when it starts up with my ADHD and i start cleaning and then I get distracted....
by anything.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:01 pm
Have you been actually diagnosed for it, though...?

I'm not really OCD, but I have tendencies.... Namely compulsive hand washing and being a neat freak.

If something is messy, I WANT it to nice, clean and organized...but if it isn't, I can still function like a normal human being.

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:03 pm
yeah I just realized that, edited my original post and I'm just gonna leave it be  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:03 pm
Alrighty then~

ninja

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:28 pm
I remember that from my psycholoy class last semester, but dont remember what it was just that I saw it...I guess it must suck oh if im not wrong there must had been something wrong during your a**l phase as a baby thats why  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:30 pm
You must a person that has many doubts to and indisecive  

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:39 pm
Freud... talk2hand  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:49 pm
wakusei
I'm not really OCD, but I have tendencies.... Namely compulsive hand washing and being a neat freak.

<_< Your avatar must be your messy outlet, dear. >w<

I'm not OCD either, but, like the others before me, I have tendencies. Thing is, these tendencies come in might handy in the Navy. Attention to detail, predisposition for keeping my surroundings clean and tidy. It all helps me. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it, though, OP. It can be a blessing and a curse. I'm curious though... how has it gotten you in trouble? Story time! 8D  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:54 pm
wakusei
Freud... talk2hand
I persnally dont like psichology but thats what they tought me last semester in one of my classes I have to take in medicine , the only thing cool was that the teacher was really queer and say crazy weird stuff all the time, I remember he was the only theacher that could hummilliate whoever he want at any time without any problem he would always have a way to...I will miss the class  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:12 pm
x-Dark-Pisces-x

I like ~clutter~ but it must be "organized" ~clutter~ 3nodding

@ Psycha - The a**l Phase supposedly effecting your organizational skills as an adult is right, I just don't buy much into Freud. Then again I'm not in school to be a doctor! whee Psychology can be fun...I bet it helped that you had a cool teacher.

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

psycho666evilprincess

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:13 pm
It got me in trouble cuz' I've been diagnosed and had to be put into a mental hospital. I'm not in it now tho. I always had a feeling of seeking forgivness, and that's how I got in trouble. I went to this school where teachers were really mean to me, and I had an obsession where I wanted to prank call them. SO I did, and then they called the cops on me.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:51 pm
wakusei
x-Dark-Pisces-x

I like ~clutter~ but it must be "organized" ~clutter~ 3nodding

@ Psycha - The a**l Phase supposedly effecting your organizational skills as an adult is right, I just don't buy much into Freud. Then again I'm not in school to be a doctor! whee Psychology can be fun...I bet it helped that you had a cool teacher.
It didnt had an option thats what the teacher tought us the most and also Is not a topic I was and Im still are interest in so I just read the book he gaave us the class with and notes to pass the classs good and that was it for me  

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:11 am
User Image

I have a few slight OCD-ish tendencies, I think I was diagnosed with it when I was younger, but I dunno.

All my Iron Maiden CDs are stacked neatly, and every folder on my computer is organised to some extent. I usually turn off the desktop icons on my computer, 'cause they get messy.

Windows 7 is a godsend for people slightly obsessed with where their programs line up on the task bar, 'cause you can drag them around to organise them if they're not on the right place. whee

User Image

Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces