Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Faid's Plotting Corner - Pixie Leader Plots Open Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:50 pm
User Image

User Image

First things first!
Even if I think a plot seems like a great idea, or a character seems ideal for one of my plots it may take some discussion before I agree to anything. I like to be sure I fully understand and that you fully understand what we are getting ourselves into. Questions are welcome on both sides, once both owners are happy and fully understanding the rp can begin!

User Image

Rules!

1. Do Not post here if your asking for a breeding. I will usually ignore posts if they go:
    "Hey I have this soq I'd love to plot or rp something and maybe have a breeding?"

2. Feel free to post here - IF I haven't replied in a week poke me in pm (I sometimes forget to check this)

3. I will not accept rp for any of my pets unless they are posted here.

4. I will sometimes say no to a plot, sorry if it disappoints you.

5. If your not going to stick with the rp/plot don't bother posting. I have been left high and dry too often.

6. If You Want the Rp You Start the Rp - I will start if I ask for it but I have started Rp's others have asked me for before and never even had one reply.

7. PM's are my friend - I will never flip out if you pm me about being slow. I can be slow to reply and if I haven't kept you posted feel free to call me on it.

8. Keep in touch! - I will not be a pain if your busy but please let me know. I will only poke you so often for information (or a tag) before I close the rp. (I will usually poke you a few times. If I haven't received a tag 3 months from my last tag I will close the rp no questions asked. Sorry but I get tired of poking people and I have had instances where months have passed and I hear nothing, or I get a message and I'm still left hanging waiting on what never comes.)

9. No Meet & Greets! - I have had enough of those, they are boring after the 10th let alone 50th

10. I will ALWAYS send you a PM saying that you have a rp reply, please do the same for me.

~*~**~*~**~*~** heart **~*~**~*~**~*~

Just so you know, I'm not as harsh or strict as these rules might make me seem. They are however a reflection of my experiences while I have been in and roleplayed in Soquili, sadly I have come to the point that I feel I need to set clearly defined rules to protect myself from unwanted stress and headaches. I love to rp and want it to be fun again.

~*~**~*~**~*~** heart **~*~**~*~**~*~

How This Works!

Its pretty simple, read through my plots/character info and the rules, then post a message in here. Either you want to offer a character up for plots & rp that I have come up with, or you have seen a character of mine that you think would suit one of your plots.

IF You want to be part of My Plots! - Please post here with the following information:
* Who you want to plot with & Plot Name
* Name & Image of Your Soquili
* How/Why you think they are suited to the plot.

IF You want Me to be part of one of Your Plots! - Please post here with the following information:
* Name of MY Soquili you think is suited to the plot.
* Either a link/url to the plot information OR An explanation of the plot

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:05 am

Table of Contents

~*Page One*~
  1. Info & Rules
  2. ToC
  3. Lusine
  4. Eden Cullen
  5. Mitsuki
  6. Ezio
  7. Sterenna
  8. Takuto
  9. Felise
  10. Carlisle Cullen
  11. Bailey
  12. Velvet
  13. Momoka
  14. Reserved
  15. Reserved

~*Page Two*~
1 - 15 Reserved

~*Page Three Onwards*~
Posts!

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:11 am
User Image
Name: Lusine
Nicknames: N/A
Temper: Cantankerous
Family tree: WiP
Received Through: Gifted as a Basket from YumitokoII & Revel1984
Breed: Mutant Regular
Stage: Adult
Orientation: Straight
Post Color: Black
Date of Discovery: 16th November 2010
Parents: Lucario & Viola
Siblings: Luca, Luria & Livius, Lecia
Friends:
Mate:
Offspring: N/A
Other Family:
Enemies:

First Impression Lusine is a nice girl in general, but she has a huge stubborn streak. Sometimes even to the point where she can be really annoying. It can be over the smallest thing but once she digs in her hooves she wont budge even if she ends up looking foolish and childish. Usually She is not that bad though, it really depends on how much she has been teased or provoked. Though she is even worse when she knows that she is right.

Personality Generally speaking Lusine is a friendly happy cheerful kind of girl for the most part. She loves having fun and adventures, especially if there is something new involved to get into. However she an be a little hard to get along with when her stubborn side is roused. When she gets stubborn she can be annoyingly childish, especially if she realises she is wrong. On the flip side when she is right she can get even more stubborn, she wont give up until the other person admits they are wrong. Luckily once they have admitted they are wrong she returns to her usual sweet self and gets on with it, if she is in the wrong though she can sulk a little until he snaps out of it.

It may sound like she is a brat but she's not, you wont catch her stomping her hooves and screaming and crying to get her way. Even when she is sulking she does it quietly, and unless taunted not taking her mood out on others. She can be defensive though having often been teased about her big ears. Her and her basket mates are a mismatch personality wise, eventually things will end in a fight of some kind, but in the end you can't choose your family, and Lusine is pretty sure things could have been worse in that respect.

Backstory: Lusine has never met her mother, she has no idea what the mare that gave birth to her and her litter mates was like. Her father was not the best of parents but he tried. In fact Lusine spent most of her foalhood alone, she would wander and nap, or play games alone. Her confrontational relationship with her siblings is probably a big factor as to why this was the case, after all they always end up teasing each other nastily about the mutations they have inherited from their father, especially Lusine who inherited his large ears.

Her one friend as a foal was Orphee, he was the only one that made her feel good about herself and especially in regards to her ears. Now she is all grown up and while defensive she doesn't lash out as easily as she used to, though she will still easily squabble with her siblings. She is not home much any more though, so those confrontations are few and far between.

Plot Ideas

On the Road:
Lusine has never been comfortable at home, there has always been too much conflict with her siblings for it to be a relaxing place. So Lusine will travel from time to time, no particular locations but just to get away, after all you can only bug your one friend so often. While traveling Lusine will meet others, maybe even making some other friends. This is a good chance for her to meet some rarer breeds and maybe a few mutants like herself who will help her accept her own oddities.

You Can't Make Me!:
Yes she is stubborn, we have established this, but this is a plot where I hope for her to gain an enemy/rival. Someone wants Lusine to do something and she will dig her hooves in and refuse. In the end Lusine will ruin the others plans and generally cause trouble. This can be anything, just something that will put the two soquili at odds.

Your Ideas: Feel free to offer any suggestions or plots of your own that you think would suit Lusine.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:03 pm
User Image

Name: Eden Cullen
Temper: Practical
Family tree: WiP
Received Through: Gifted as a Basket from Syaoran_Puu & Tara de Draiocht
Breed: Mutant Wind/Angeni
Post Color: Teal
Date of Discovery: 20th November 2010
Parents: Renesme Carlie Cullen & Rune
Siblings: Crown & Paris Cullen
Friends: Orion
Mate: Orion
Other Family: Lots (See Family Tree)
Enemies:

First Impression: Don't expect a smile, you have to be someone very special and close to Eden to get a smile. Eden can seem cold and very distant, she doesn't let others close easily. Intelligent and wise she seems much older than she is, but don't let that fool you, there are many things she is still to discover.

Personality: Eden might as well be Mr Spocks daughter, she has taken being practical to the extreme She will look at something or a situation and follow the most practical and logical path. She is acutely aware that she is an odd one out in her family, though she loves them dearly she is just terrible at expressing it in any way that is easily understood. She has begun to mimic her brothers in some of their expression just to stop her family worrying or getting hurt. She tries to express her feelings in her actions, though its not immediately obvious.

Feelings sometimes confuse Eden, and though she wouldn't want to be without them she will spend to much time pondering them for some of her emotes to seem genuine. She means everything she says and does, she just analyses things too much and will think about why her brother expressed that at that time, or why she responded in this way. Her view is feelings are messy and get in the way of doing what is needed, but being without them is a very high price. All in all she is an odd ball, but if you manage to find the part of her that does smile then you will find a warm, loving caring mare that will do anything for those she loves.

Backstory: Eden is the first born of the first breeding for Rune & Renesme Cullen. She is also the only girl from the batch, which is what most attribute to her being very practical. Eden looks after her brothers and takes being the eldest very seriously, she is protective and tries to help in her own way, though sometimes she is hopelessly clueless about a topic, she will still do her best to offer help regardless. Anyone that knows Eden well will be able to tell you that she doesn't exert any independence in her accessory choices, not because she has no taste in what she likes or does not like... More that she allows her mother to indulge her wish for a girlish daughter, when sadly the one she has sees frills and ribbons as impractical and more of a nuisance than pretty. The only item she has that she would want to keep would be the crystal heart that is exactly like her mothers.

Eden is an inventor, and while most of her creations are alarms to help keep her herd safe she has ideas for other things, she just doesn't put them into action as the idea of hurting others by accident is not something she likes at all. However having witnessed a kidnapping as a foal with her brother Crown she has the need to help protect those close to her. Working hard to do just that you will often find Eden somewhere on the border of her herds lands, setting some contraption or another up.

Plot Ideas:

BFF's:
Eden doesn't really have any friends, beyond her mate and family, she needs one though. It will take work and could be highly entertaining but if you think you have a soquili who can put up with her being a little odd and boring and help bring her out of her shell a little. then please sign up.

I Can Make That!:
Eden needs a challenge, though nothing too impossible. As an inventor she doesn't use many of her ideas, especially as her practical nature causes her to disgard anything that she cant see as having a use. This plot needs a soquili to come seeking Eden out, asking her if she is willing to come up with a design or even make some crazy invention for them. They don't have to come seeking her specifically, they could randomly meet and during conversation the plot could expand. I just want Eden to be able to use her inventor creativity for something other than alarms.

What Are You?:
Event's over the last year or two have brought some unusual mutants and breeds with them. I think Eden would find it interesting and educational to meet some of the more unusual kinds of soquili out there. Have something/one a little different? Help expand Eden's horizons. (examples: Griffons, harpies, new mini breeds, pokemon, other unusual mutants.)

Your Ideas: Feel free to offer any suggestions or plots of your own that you think would suit Eden.  

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:05 pm
User Image

Name: Mitsuki
Temper: Mature
Family tree:
Received Through: Sisi RL Customs
Breed: Cosplay Wind
Post Color: Orange
Date of Discovery: 5th December 2010
Parents: N/A
Siblings: N/A
Friends: Meroko & Takuto
Mate: Takuto
Other Family: N/A
Enemies:

First Impression: This depends on how you meet her. Mitsuki is a lovely polite girl, and wants to be your friend no matter if you like her or not. She has a lovely singing voice and will sing whenever she feels like it, especially if she thinks she is alone. All in all she is a sweet kind girl, and though somewhat innocent and naive she takes situations in her stride with a maturity beyond her years.

Personality: Mitsuki is a music lover, she adores to sing and is extremely good at it, she is also quite good at writing song lyrics. She is sweet and friendly and always thinks the best of people, even when they don't deserve it. There is very little that gets her down, but she does have her lapses in optimism. When she finds herself sinking down into more depressed or sad moods she turns to her friends Meroko & Takuto, they have been with her for a long time and she has total trust in them to wither help or cheer her up. Despite this love of music and singing, Mitsuki is not a bold girl. She can sometimes have a more rash side and jump right in, but usually she only acts after careful thought.

Backstory: Where Mitsuki grew up music was a forbidden thing, well in her home anyway. This caused some issues because she wanted nothing more than to be a singer since she was a basket. Every time she was caught singing by her family there were consequences, usually resulting in her being grounded and being unable to see her friends. This however did not reduce her desire to be a singer, nor did it stop her hanging out with her friends and singing with them.

Finally one day when she was full grown and still forbidden from such things she decided she had had enough. Leaving a message with her friend Meroko she grabbed a few essentials and left. However she didn't expect Takuto to be hot on her heels, and Meroko not far behind him. Now she has arrived her she is happy as she is free to sing as much as she likes, though there is much to discover and learn about this new area that she has found herself in, not to mention finding a place to call home.

Plot Ideas

The Sound of Music:
Having been told to have nothing to do with music for pretty much all of her life I think it would be nice for Mitsuki to meet some other soquili that encourage her to embrace music and sing to her hearts content.

Your Ideas: Feel free to offer any suggestions or plots of your own that you think would suit Mitsuki.

(Yeah I know I don't have many plots for her, but she has yet to be RolePlayed and I find plots come more easily once there has been a few steps taken into a story.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:52 pm
User Image

Name: Ezio
Temper: Vengeful
Family tree: N/A
Breed: Assassin
Post Color: Dark Red
Date of Discovery: 27th December 2010
Siblings: Altair
Friends: Altair
Mate: None
Other Family: N/A
Enemies:

First Impression: A silver tongued charmer where the ladies are concerned, and though generally not hostile to stallions there is something about him that they generally don't like. Be it the air of danger and masculinity around him or his willingness to seduce and make off with their mates, your guess is as good as theirs. Either way Ezio can get along when he wants to, though unless its worth his while he usually doesn't bother.

Personality: Ezio is a cad all be it a dangerous one, he likes the ladies and usually he finds that the ladies like him. He thinks of himself as a Casanova of sorts and is quite happy to leave a string of broken hearts behind him. That is till he falls in love and has his heart broken, though at the moment he would say that is impossible. He enjoys having fun and hanging out with those he trusts, but as he only trusts his brother, who is far to serious for his own good he is usually alone in his relaxation.

Despite all this he does have a serious side and once set on a path he is nigh impossible to divert from it regardless of what the outcome will be. He is a very dangerous adversary, he wont hesitate to put an end to your life if he has a good reason to. Especially if you are a treat to his family. They say hell hath no fury like a woman scorned... They didn't know Ezio. His reaction to any kind of threat is deadly, and if your not willing to possibly loose an eye or worse then this is a guy you will want to avoid riling. He is not often serious, but he is very serious when it comes to ending the lives of others. Despite his caddish ways he is very loyal to those close to him, and getting close can be hard, while he might romp and frolic with the ladies, he loves them and leaves them. It takes an exceptional individual to pierce his armour and gain his trust enough to even get a peek through his veil of secrecy.

Backstory: Ezio and his brother Altair have been raised to be assassins from birth, their parents were both part of the guild and raised their sons to be members as well. However the brothers have been moved and traveled all over the place. Altair was born in the far east and still has echo's of that accent, Ezio was born in Italy and has a strong Italian accent still. This is probably because he nurtures it, he finds the unusualness of it appeals to the mares.

After much travel, trouble and more than a little adventure the brothers find themselves in the unsuspecting Kawani lands. Here they have found a secluded spot in which to live, and have started to set up a guild home with the intention of continuing the creed of the assassins on into future generations. And quite possibly finding others that might wish to learn the skills of being an assassin, but living by the creed is not easy. This part of the story is just begining for the brothers.

"Nothing is true everything is permitted"

Plot Ideas

Mares for the Taking: (NOT A BREEDING PLOT)
As mentioned above, Ezio likes the ladies, and he doesn't mind if they are mated or single. He leaves a string of broken hearts in his wake. This plot is for mares, ANY mares, if you have a young mare that needs a first love to break her heart, or a mated mare that wants an affair. As long as you don't want baskets from it then this is the plot for you. All welcome, want some drama in your mares life feel free to apply.

So Long Casanova: (NOT A BREEDING PLOT)
Want to be the mare to put an end to Ezio's dogging around? Sign up here ladies. This plot is one for Ezio to fall in love and have his heart broken. It can happen in a number of ways. Maybe she is just after a little fun like he usually is. Maybe she is mated and is never going to leave her mate. Maybe she is a friend of a past fling and is seeking revenge. There are numerous ways this can happen, but she will need to be something special for him to fall for her hook line and sinker.

Enemy Wanted:
The assassins seem to attract trouble and enemies, and while there are no Templars here as far as anyone is aware, they will attract enemies. If you or your herd/group wish to oppose the assassin please plot with me.

Enter the Assassins:
Please note that there will be assassin plots coming, Revel (owner of Altair) and I are working on a assassins guild, for those that wish to maybe train as assassins or hire one. Its still a WiP at the moment but its Coming soon so if you have Assassin ideas and plots, please feel free to post here and we will poke you when the Guild is set up and all the rules are fleshed out. This is for plot and rp purposes, use it as a tool to do something a little different.

Your Ideas: Feel free to offer any suggestions or plots of your own that you think would suit Ezio.  

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:30 am
User Image

Name: Sterenna
Nicknames: Star
Temper: Dreamer
Received Through: Felmino Newbie Custom Slot
Breed: Celestial Fluttercorn
Post Color: Peach
Date of Discovery: 21st June 2010
Friends:
Mate: Edward
Other Family:
Enemies:

First Impression: Star has her shy moments, especially when meeting strangers for the first time. However she will not let this stop her, demure, polite and lady like she will overcome her shyness if given the chance to make a friend.

Personality: Star is a sweet and innocent soul, she has had high expectations placed on her all of her life and has found strength and courage inside herself to reach them. Despite her shyness she is engaging and friendly, though she has her moments where she cant help but falter, though that usually depends on the topic that has been raised. Loving and deeply loyal she has some naive ideas about life and love, though what do you expect from a sheltered life? Despite her delicate appearance and shy sweet nature she has what it takes to stand up and be counted when she needs to be.

Backstory: Sterenna comes from a small kingdom hidden in the depths of the jungle, they have little to no contact with outsiders, in fact the only kinds you find there are unicorns, flutters and fluttercorns. Outsiders are generally viewed with suspicion here but are not turned away, that is the few that find their way to this very remote place. However not everything is happy and light in this little paradise, Sterennas mother passed away when she was younger and the king has been grieving ever since. However finally the king has been persuaded to seek a new bride, and in his new marratal bliss, decides that it was time for his daughter Sterenna, to share in such happyness. So he picks her a husband from the high ranking members of the court. Sadly his choice is based on his preferrance rather than his daughters, choosing for her a much older stallion, one that had had several mates already, but had yet to secure an heir.

Sterenna and several of his aids try to persuade the king to choose anyone else, as the young princess should be mated to another young noble. However the king will not be swayed from his choice. Sterenna while protesting did not cross her fathers wishes, that is until the night before her mating ceremony, That night she had a visit from not one but all of her grooms past mates, and hearing those stories she realised her future was going to be bound to an old letch who was as promiscuous as he was decrepid, but one who had terrorised his mates once he had them under his control. Seeing the truth in the eyes of the other mares, she made one last appeal to her father, and was refused. Seeing no other option Sterenna flees the kingdom, running as far and as hard as she can. Finally she finds herself in the Kawani lands, starving, dehydrated and barely concious... That is till Edward finds her... And so her story begins.

Plot Ideas

Soquili Steiner: (probably more suited to a new arrival)
No I'm not after a soquili version of Steiner (FFIX for those wondering) This plot requires a Unicorn/ Flutter/ Fluttercorn Stallion who wishes to take up the role of a bodyguard. When Sterenna was found to be missing her father sent out guards to find her. This guard is the lucky one (or not depending on your view). The Guard has located where the princess has run off to, however now he has to get her back, this leads to some debate, especially as the princess has fallen for an unsuitable stallion. However eventually Sterenna will get him to understand her reason for leaving, he will become an ally and friend for her, though he will still take much convincing about her mate choice. So yeah basically I need a stallion to chase after the princess much like Steiner does with Garnet in the game.

In it for the Money: (This is either instead of or combined with the Soquili Steiner plot.)
While outsiders are rare in Sterenna's kingdom they are not forbidden, this plot entails an outsider that saw the princess leave and decided to pursue when the alarm was raised, seeing a handsome reward in their future for the return of the runaway princess. However this outsider will either run into the resistance of Sterenna & her mate or Sterenna, her mate & the bodyguard. Not much of a plot but just adding a little bit of drama.

Blind Dates: (Requires Bodyguard character - NOT A BREEDING PLOT)
As established in the other plot idea, the bodyguard is not happy with her choice of mate, he is neither Unicorn, Flutter or a mix of the two. So the bodyguard has taken it upon himself to set up blind dates for Sterenna in hopes of her choosing a different more suitable mate. If you have a Unicorn, Flutter or Fluttercon Stallion that needs rp, and wouldn't mind a blind date and some awkward conversation, possibly earning a friend in the process, then sign on up!

Your Ideas: Feel free to offer any suggestions or plots of your own that you think would suit Sterenna.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:33 pm
User Image

Name: Takuto
Nicknames:
Temper: Protective
Breed: Shinigami
Post Color: Dark Blue
Date of Discovery:
Friends: Meroko & Mitsuki
Mate: Mitsuki
Other Family:
Enemies:

First Impression: If you meet Takuto alone he is an affable and friendly stallion, quite happy to join in with things and have some fun despite his sometimes serious nature. If he is with either or both of his 2 friends then he will be a little less so a he will always make sure they are safe and happy first.

Personality: Takuto is friendly though he can be serious, he has a good sense of when what is appropriate when, though when he can relax he does. His favourite past time is being with his friends, though at times it can get a little much as they are both girls, and one has a serious crush on him. (Despite his trying to pry her off) While he lacks for male companionship he deals with it, taking time to be alone whenever possible. Takuto is very straight forward, he wont mess with people's feelings and does his best to make it clear what he feels for them... Though some don't take the hint. When meeting strangers Takuto can be a little unsure and suspicious, especially when with his friends. Mostly he is just happy to meet you though, as long as you don't want to eat him.

Takuto loves to sing, and is part of the reason his friend and mate Mitsuki is so into music. The will often sing together and when they do its a treat to hear them. Mitsuki can bring out some unexpected traits in him, he can be possessive and jealous of her, and while he never voices these feelings directly, his odd behaviour speaks volumes for those that know him. All that aside... Once you get to know him Takuto can be a wonderful friend, he has a strong sense of right and wrong, and while he doesn't always get along with his friends he knows it is ok to disagree from time to time. Friends bring out the best in Takuto, and he tries to bring out the best in them.

Backstory: Takuto came to the Kawani lands following Mitsuki when she left home.

Plot Ideas

Your Ideas: Feel free to offer any suggestions or plots of your own that you think would suit Takuto.  

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:34 pm
User Image

Name: Felise
Nicknames:
Temper: Deceptive
Received Through:Sisi RL Bribe
Breed: Gatomon Pure Skinwalker
Orientation: Sraight
Post Color: Indigo
Date of Discovery: 4th November 2010
Friends:
Mate:
Other Family:
Enemies: Nearly Everyone

First Impression: Depends on how you meet her, you might meet a sweet fluffy cat, it may seem friendly, it may even let you show it some affection. That will only last until she has you where she wants you, and then its dinner time. Or you might meet her in her non cat form, though this is rare. She doesn't generally tend to play nice when in this form as there is no disguiseing what she is.

Personality: Felise doesn't trust or like anyone, it doesn't matter who or what they are, she is just not interested unless your on the menu. She will tolerate other skinwalkers, though cursedwalkers less so, though in general the only time she is interested is if you are edible or if she can play her sadistic little game with you. Males she especially doesn't like, though even she grudgingly tolerates them when they have uses, their only use being as something to attack when annoyed or something to breed with when the mood struck. She is more leanient towards other catwalkers, but then she thinks of them as superior, as she would being one herself.

All in all Felise is NOT friendly in any way, while she can do a really good job of pretending otherwise. She enjoys luring others in only to turn on them, the look of betrayal and hurt on the faces of her victims is what makes her day a good one. For Felise nature is indeed red in tooth and claw, and she will happily remind anyone dum enough to forget it.

Backstory:

Plot Ideas

Your Ideas: Feel free to offer any suggestions or plots of your own that you think would suit Felise.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:35 pm
User Image

Name: Carlisle Cullen
Nicknames:
Temper: Humane
Received Through: Sisi RL Custom
Breed: Stregoni Benefici
Post Color: Steel Blue
Date of Discovery: 10th December 2010
Friends:
Mate:
Other Family:
Enemies:

First Impression:

Personality:

Backstory:

Plot Ideas

Your Ideas: Feel free to offer any suggestions or plots of your own that you think would suit Carlisle.  

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:37 pm
User Image

Name: Bailey
Nicknames:
Temper: Whimsical
Received Through: CYO Raffle
Breed: CYO Plush - Spirited Regular
Post Color: Dark Violet
Date of Discovery: 22nd December 2010
Friends:
Mate: Laures
Other Family:
Enemies:

First Impression:

Personality:

Backstory:

Plot Ideas

Your Ideas: Feel free to offer any suggestions or plots of your own that you think would suit Bailey.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:39 pm
User Image

Name: Velvet
Nicknames: Vel
Temper: Sassy
Received Through: Gifted Basket from Jules
Breed:
Stage: Foal
Orientation:
Post Color: Peru
Date of Discovery:
Friends: Dallon
Mate:
Other Family:
Enemies:

First Impression: Vel can seem a little insane at times, she will giggle at the oddest things and do all kinds of weird things, from growling at you to tugging your tail. Really its just that she loves fun and wants to pull you into whatever she is enjoying. She has her defiant moments and will stand up and in some cases be quite impudent, especially if her temper has been roused. Cheeky and unconciously flirty you would be forgiven for getting mixed signals, but it all boils down to that she likes you and wants to be your friend.

Personality:

Backstory:

Plot Ideas

Your Ideas: Feel free to offer any suggestions or plots of your own that you think would suit Velvet.  

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:41 pm
User Image

Name: Momoka
Nicknames: Moka
Temper: Determind
Received Through: Won in a RP Contest
Breed: Pixie
Orientation: Bisexual
Post Color: Rosy Brown
Date of Discovery:
Friends:
Mate:
Offspring:
Other Family:
Enemies:

First Impression: Moka looks sweet and girly, and is exactly what she appears to be, she has her quirks like everyone else, though some of hers might be very obvious and put others off befriending her. If you look past the fact that she talks a lot you will find that she is a positive and hard working mare and leader who tried her best in all things. This is a girl that refuses to fail.

Personality: Moka is a blabbermouth, and a chatterbox. If she isn't telling you something about someone else she is telling you everything about herself until you either tell her to be quiet or your ears fall off. The worst thing is she is aware of this, she knows that she needs to learn not to talk so much and listen more, she knows that some things she hears from or about others should not be talked about, and she tries, she really does. However being as young as she is it takes experience to know what to say when and to know what is an appropriate time and place for certain topics. Lets face it the middle of a meeting with the herd leaders is not a good time to tell everyone the story of how she got a stone stuck in her hoof the week before and how she got it out... eventually...

Since becoming a leader she has tried to put aside some of her nature to blab, while she doesn't feel ready at times and has moments of self doubt and lack of confidence, in her heart she knows that she can do the job. Though she works to be more serious when needed she is still light hearted and sweet, she draws on things she has learnt or herd to help her face different tasks. She is a lover of quotes and tries to remember a helpful quote for every situation. After all she might not have the wisdom of the ages but others have been there and done that before and are bound to have made a comment about it. She hopes in time to have her own useful quotes that people remember to help them though difficult situations. After all she would not be a leader forever and she could only hope that she inspires those that come after her, and that they remember her and her deeds in years to come. That would be her dream, to have made a difference for the better.

Backstory: Before the move to the Kawani lands Moka had not long been appointed leader of the Pixies, in fact if you asked her it seemed like only the day before when she had been appointed, however it had been quite a bit longer than that, about two seasons in fact. She had never really expected to do or be anything important, had she had such high expectations she might have sought out others who could teach her the art of leadership. As it is she was a normal Pixie mare, who happened to be the boss... She had spent what time she could trying to learn how best to do the job properly. When the earth had shaken it had seemed like a bad omen, though it hadn't been long before the opening had been found where the rocks used to be. The different Leaders had met many a time to debate over what to do about this opening, and what it could mean. Was it a good or bad omen, what was on the other side, was it safe? So many questions to find answers to.

Before this the risks to Pixies were limited and very clear, Moka's main concerns had been learning to do her job as leader, she was the youngest of them and newest to the position after all. Seeing to the general well being of her kind, and helping to solve any disputes that cropped up, though it was rare that such things happened. Then there were the threats of the native humans she had to worry about and her kind being killed and eaten, or in some cases caught and tied up by the humans, usually near a crop of some kind. It seems some of the humans had noticed the power Pixie's had when it came to the flowers around them growing better and faster. That was just flowers though so when it failed to work the poor captured pixie would like many others be eaten. Sometimes others would try to save those that were taken, but it was rare that they ever came back.

However now the exodus has happened, and Momoka needs to settle herself and the other Pixies into the Kawani lands with all its unknown dangers. She needs to find a safe place for them to live and possibly allies, after all the pixies and other breeds were only small, and everything else seems so very big. It will take all of the new minis working together to find themselves a niche here, but Moka is sure that they can do it.

Plot Ideas

What Are You?:
Being new to the Kawani lands there are going to be many breeds that Moka doesn't know and will never have seen before. It would be a big help if she had some chances to meet other breeds and learn about them. Maybe they can help warn her of some of the new dangers that come in this new place.

Leadership Qualities:
Help Moka learn about being a good leader and what it takes, help her understand her own strengths and weaknesses when it comes to leading and how she can improve herself. Momoka is not the kind of mare that gives up, she knows she is flawed, but she will do anything she can to improve on herself and her ability to lead the Pixies.

One With Nature:
Pixies cause flowers to grow and bloom the longer they are around them, they don't even have to be trying. What would a normal sized soquili or a usdia make of it seeing this ability in action? Something fun to make a soquili stop and think for a while and maybe meet someone new.

Love or Duty: (Vague idea for a romance plot. No where near being ready)
Moka falls in love with someone unsuitable in some way, be it a different breed, same gender or a full sized soquili. However feeling that she owes the Pixies the option of an heir from her she is compelled by duty to breed with a pixie male at least once. Will love overrule her sense of duty, or will she sacrifice the chance of being with her soul mate in order to offer an heir to her kind.

Your Ideas: Feel free to offer any suggestions or plots of your own that you think would suit Momoka.

Pixie Plots

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:43 pm
Reserved  

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points