Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)
Ten Years of Pokemon Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come on, you konw you use to like Pokemon!
  Yeah-yeah, ok.
  NEVER!
  O.o What are you talking about? I still like Pokemon!
View Results

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:36 am
I was watching Macy's Parade when Pikachu came up and the announcers mentioned that it's been ten years of Pokemon and has eight seasons.

Wow, now I feel old, anyone else remember the good old days of Ash, Misty, & Brock? With only 151 Pokemon?

My mom said she remembred when I got the Charizard in a card pack and my cousin Josh started crying.

whee The good old days.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:18 am
haha yeah i used to watch it a lot and i have the digital picachu cuz i found it in my b/fs attic ^_^  

definite_blonde

Dapper Businesswoman

25,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250

kawaii-princess01

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:06 pm
I used to like it but then I grew up  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:52 pm
Cute pic I found:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I remember my mom bought me a Pikachu plushie when I was in 2nd or 3rd grade, I think. It's lying around somewhere in my house...  

RaineDrops18

Fashionable Sweetheart

24,515 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

WingScythe

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:14 am
I want a Pikachu plushie! gonk
Everybody else gets all the good stuff, while I'm stuck babysitting the twin terrors at $30 a day to help my mom get us our own apartment.
Yeah, I'm bitter.
But I still love Pokemon!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:21 pm
i remember i use to be like a nerd for pokemon thats actually how i met my best friend, we traded on our gameboys  

ninja_zabusa

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:18 pm
I'm going to get all the old Pokemon games - they were so much fun. whee My sister has gold and she has to get red & blue. I'm getting Silver for Christmas.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:37 pm
oh my God, i used to be the biggest pokemon nut out there whee i swear to you that at one time i could name ALL 151 pokemon by memory! no joke! i used to be addicted to that stuff. i was watching it and still playing the games up until almost right before i got into high school sweatdrop

back when it was the 3 of them, it was cool. but all this enw stuff ahs gotten pretty lame. the new pokemon just doesnt seem the same. it's like it all got crappy after Gold and Silver came out. 151 was enough, we didnt need like 450 friggin pokemon!  

Manji-luo

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:11 pm
After Pokemon got over 251 Pokemon I stopped with all of it. All the new games and seasons I don't watch or play because, like you said, the Pokemon aren't the same.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:13 pm
whoa its been that long.....wow season one rules ...and the first mivie was effin awesome  

geara_doga

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:33 pm
yeah, the first movie was pretty awesome. i still have the Soundtrack to the first movie ^_^v  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:22 am
My soundtrack cracked, I liked the music too... maybe I can get it off Ebay...  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Busterzero

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:38 pm
I loved it so much. heart I especially liked to play the card game. That was the awesomest card game at the time. I owned on that too. blaugh It was so easy to understand yet it was so complex. I loved that game. Good times. GOOD times. 3nodding  
Manji-luo generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 112!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:06 pm
i loved the card game, but i sucked at it sooo much xd  

Manji-luo

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:04 pm
I never even playd the card game - I just had to get the cards. My brother played though, he was awesome.  
JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games