Welcome to Gaia! ::

∞ Life Dust ∞

Back to Guilds

The location of Dust journals, RPs, some events and quests. 

Tags: Life Dust, Fantasy, Roleplay, Aimes, Events 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP] - Cada/Ziya - Contagious Energy Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:53 pm
Life in stereo. That's what it looked liked from high on top the cliffs. In the distance was a slow moving storm one that Cadaver was eager to greet. It had been particularly muggy as of late, hot and sticky. The distant storm was a much needed blessing for crops and the people, to some degree it was need to cool things down too.

"Rain rain go away, come again another day... ehhhe." Cada laughed as he kicked his feet freely over the cliffs ledge. Sitting dangerously close to the crashing waves below and jagged rocks, it was almost certain death if the ledge broke off. Though this young teen was never worried about such dangers, living his life completely on the edge. Smiling he looked out at he ocean, lightening flashing in the distance. "Oohh. Gonna be a bad one tonight." He muttered to himself. Flopping onto the grass on his back he remained happily oblivious to the world around him, holding his stuffed toy high in the air.

"We should probably head back before the storm but I love the rain. Krinn is like the rain isn't he Mr. Happy?" The boy talked to the toy grinning from ear to ear. "He's always so moody but its fun to tease him."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:56 pm
A deep breath, a gentle sigh following an easy smile. The impending storm made his senses stand on edge but in a good way. Lightening storms always made him feel better no matter what kind of mood he was in. It made all the little hairs on the back of his neck rise, his spin tingle with ever boom and flash. Tonight would be no different, he’d sit by his window and just watch the light show but till then a nice walk was needed. Ziya walked through the fields, enjoying the rumble in the distance and the static in the air.

“Nice and quiet….” He murmured, stuffing his hands in his jean pockets. As much as he enjoyed the hustle and bustle of the market being out in the grassy field was something long over due for him. Walking towards the cliffs, he was a few yards back and saw someone sitting right on the edge of it. That was quite brave he figured, those edges couldn’t always be trusted to hold your weight. Stopping, he tilted his head to the side and watched the figure, wondering if he should go over and say hello.

As if deciding, he slowly made his way over towards the edge to the left of the person.  

tepidtea

Nerd

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:46 pm
Cada heard the soft crunch of grass and rock underfoot, looking from his perch on his back the figure he saw was upside down in his vision. A low smile crept along his lips as he turned on his stomach kicking up his feet and hugging Mr. Happy to him. "Hello there." He called out giving a bright wave just as a flash of lightening dashed across the sky behind him. Sitting up, he got to his feet dusting off his pants and sweater, stuffing his hands in his pocket with his toy tucked in the crook of his arm. "Are you here to watch the coming storm? It's really exciting, all the cool air that's rushing this way. It's gonna rain soon too."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:07 pm
Pausing when the other greeted him, the smile on his face brightened a little. Just as he was about to return the words, he looked skywards at the lightening. He shivered a little suddenly then looked back at the other.

”Hi” he grinned as he returned the greeting then looked skywards again. “Somewhat yeah…. I’ve always liked Thunder storms and this is probably the best place to watch it come in” Ziya murmured softly. The gust of cool wind felt nice after the many days ot scorching heat.

“The plants will sure be happy for the rain! I’m looking forward to it… it’s been way to hot for my liking” he laughed a little, “You come out around here often to watch the storms?”  

tepidtea

Nerd

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:36 am
"Yes, my friend used to bring me out here all the time but I haven't seen him as often. So I come here to think and sometimes just relax." He informed stretching a bit before rolling over to sit up. "I used to be scared of storms cause they often caused black outs if strong but now I love them. So much energy and power." The wistful thinking was fleeting as Cada began to stand to his feet another flicker of light stretching across the sky. It was followed by the crackle of thunder and a soft spray of rain around them. "Ooh looks like things are really getting exciting." Shifting lightly he moved toward Ziya with a curious gaze before a face full of stuffed toy met the youth playfully.

"This is my friend Mr. Happy, he says hi too. I'm Cadaver by the way! Most of my friends call me Cada though, so you can call me that too cause now we're friends. Okay?" Hugging Mr. Happy to him he gave a soft giggle, pulling his hood firmly on his head as the rain began to spray them with more force.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:38 pm
Shivering as the rain sprayed across them, the wind picked up and tossed his hair around. He kind of wished he’d worn a heavier jacket but zipped up what he had on, at least it would help a little. “Oh really? I’m strange I guess, I’ve always loved them for as long as I can remember…” Ziya smiled a little and looked up when the sky lit up again. The dark storm clouds seemed to be approaching faster; they’d probably need to take shelter soon. “Defiantly… hopefully the lightening doesn’t strike too close” he murmured softly, wondering if his presence along would attract it.

Making a slight sound of surprise when the teddy was pushed near his face, causing him to step back a little. “Ah, Hello there Mr. Happy!” He smiled and blinked rapidly once it was out of his face. Smiling at Cada, he nodded at knowing to use that name and not the full name. “Nice to meet you both! I’m Ziya! And I don’t have any neat nicknames actually…” he paused but laughed never the less.
“Hey I don’t know about you but I could use a hot chocolate or something, do you want to go get some?” he offered.  

tepidtea

Nerd

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:30 pm
Cada smiled happy at the offering of hot chocolate. "Yes we should get out of this weather. Do you know a place to some cocoa?" He inquired following closely behind the other. It was refreshing the water splashing all over them but it was getting cold and for some reason the lightening seemed to crackle more forcefully the closer the storm got. Cada might not be scared of storms now but he wasn't a fool to go dancing around when he could easily get struck.

Following Ziya he took a lasting look behind him before hurrying to follow the other boy. "So do you live around here? I'm living with some friends not too far away but I needed some time away."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:18 pm
Heading towards the city, he tugged his coat collar up higher and brushed some of his damp hair from his face. “I live close by, I live with my guardian” Ziya smiled a little and slowed his pace to walk next to Cada. “With friends? That’s got to be fun!” he beamed a little and jammed his hands into his coat pockets.

”Why don’t we stop at my place for the cocoa? We can wait out the storm there and dry off?” Ziya offered, already slowly steering them towards his and Ashton’s place. Ashton was probably sleeping while he could; Shepard was off at work so it would be quiet. With the flash of lightening, his powers felt like they were crawling to get out, it was an odd feeling he still didn’t like.  

tepidtea

Nerd

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:26 am
Cadaver followed Ziya happily, his body feeling quite electrified with the up coming storm. Lightening seemed to flash more frequently the closer it got, almost dangerously so. As a bolt lit across the sky a torrent of rain fell down drenching the poor dusts in its wrath.

"Looks like its really getting nasty. Let's hurry."
Cada replied nervously. He had once been fearful of storms and only recently managed to respect them but he couldn't shake the childish part of his mind that was still quite scared. Anyone dumb enough to play in a storm was asking for it.

To try and distract his nerves he reached for his beloved toward that was tucked in his sweater. Hugging it close to his chest he squeezed his eyes shut when another bolt ripped the skies. A loud boom followed, rattling neighboring windows and causing the ground to seemingly shake beneath their feet. "So violent. I've never seen a storm like this. Are we almost there?" he asked.

"Oh! Do you have marshmallows?" The question came out of left field but it was a much needed distraction for the frightened dust.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:25 am
Ziya could practically feel the energy crawling under his skin, biting and pulsing in an angry impatient torrent. This was the first time he’d been so close to lightening since becoming a teen, when he was a child he’d just watch from his bedroom window. Now however it was a stronger frightening sensation that was flowing through him, he was worried what could happen.

“Yeah defiantly…” Ziya agreed softly, a slight edge of worry in his voice. Looking up for a moment, his rain drenched hair clung to the side of his face as he looked. As they past a light post, it surged and flickered before the light bulb inside seemed to burst from the sudden flow of energy that radiated from the teen. Jumping at how suddenly a second light bulb from a lamp burst, the lightening dust looked nervous.

“Yeah just around the corner….” He called over to him, seeing his discomfort of the sudden storm. He couldn’t help but wonder if the lightening was worse since he was outside in the storm.

“Yup, we’ve got lots” Ziya smiled at him, glad for the sudden change in mood. Relieved when they reached his street, no more lampposts were near to burst. Fumbling for the keys in his now damp jean pocket, he pulled them out only for there to be a sudden spark. Crying out on slight pain, he drew his hand back as felt the jolt; letting the keys fall to the ground. That had never happened before.

“Urgh… weird…” He grumbled, looking to Cada in an embarrassed, sheepish look on his face. Using the cloth of his coat to block the current he seemed to be unable to control, he picked up the keys and pointed to his house.

”Just over here!” Ziya pointed out as he quickened his pace, really wanting tog et indoors to put his powers hopefully on the back burner.  

tepidtea

Nerd

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:11 am
Cadaver wasn't sure what it was but he had a sudden feeling after noticing the strange events taking place. It seemed the storm was more attracted to something then was usual. By now it would have passed harmlessly over head with a few crackles of thunder and flashes of light. For some reason the storm seemed like it was stopping or drawing near to something in town.

His attention was momentarily jolted back to Ziya when he fumbled with his keys. "Are you okay?" He questioned, nervous for the boy and himself at this point. The whole time they had been outside that strange itch tickled at the back of his senses. It only seemed to happen when meeting new dusts.

"Um sorry if this sounds weird. Are you a dust by any chance?" That was as subtle as he could manage himself to be. It was better to ask straight away then letting something gnaw at your thoughts all day. "I just have to know cause I feel all itchy and it only happens with other dust I haven't met... if not then um... well sorry if it sounds weird." He smiled ignoring the storm and bursting bulbs for now. Better to distract then dwell.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:01 pm
Nodding to say that he was fine, he started to unlock the front door of his house, concentrating on doing that and not bursting any more lights around him. It was hard since with the storm around everything seemed haywire for him. When Cada asked if he was a dust, he blinked his gray hues then smiled a little.

”No it doesn’t sound weird…” Ziya said softly as he pushed the front door open. “I am a dust…. I probably should have sensed you but with the lightening around…” he trailed off and gestured for the other to come into the house. The lightening dust for once wanted the storm to pass quickly, usually he loved watching them but this one was affecting him in ways he didn’t like.  

tepidtea

Nerd

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:43 pm
That made things much clearer. With a weary smile, Cada hurried inside behind Ziya closing the door. A quick flash lit up the house before a soft rumble followed. "That's cool. I wanted to make sure I wasn't going crazy with that itch. I guess where the same." Though it was never easy to figure out each dusts basic element. Krinn's was easy only cause they met under similar circumstances, rainclouds. Sable just came out and showed him her ability and any others weren't very shy about their abilities either.

Sighing Cada smiled. "That was pretty tripy. Wonder why all the bulbs were bursting like that?" He wasn't that bright but had an idea. For once he didn't voice it though. "Are you okay?" He figured the storm frazzled Ziya just as it had with him but Cada wouldn't understand just how much it effected his new companion. Trying not to track to much mud and water in the house he stood near the door pulling off his shoes as mild effort. "Uh.. do you have some towels?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:04 pm
Once Cada hurried into the house, Ziya came in and closed the door, sighing softly. The lights in the house flickered a little, making Ziya look up with a slight worried look. “Hah I guess so! Its always cool to meet more dusts!” He smiled and started to pull his sneakers off with a squelching sound from all the mud that clung to them.

”Oh the light bulbs Uh… that was me…” Ziya said softly, looking a little embarrassed. He figured it was easier to explain it now to Cada that they both knew they were dusts now. “I’m aligned with Lightening… I used to make the lights surge all the time when I was a kid but I guess with the lightening storm so close its… well reacting more violently then normal…usually I can control it” Ziya then frowned a little, hoping he wouldn’t scare Cada. Nodding a little when the other asked if he was okay, he just felt a little uneasy with the storm so strong.

”Yeah, just wait right there!” Ziya smiled a little at the other as the lightening streaked across the sky. Peeling his coat off as he hurried upstairs, he momentarily peeked in on Ashton, seeing him fast asleep. Closing the door all the way, he grabbed a few towels then his clothes hamper.

Running back down, he set everything down and tossed his wet coat into the hamper. “It should still be warm” he smiled and offered the large orange towel to Cada.  

tepidtea

Nerd

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:20 pm
"Oh thank you." He replied taking the orange towel. Peeling his sweater off he quickly dried his hair and neck, taking care to dab at his sweater wanting to put it back on as soon as possible. Some how it had become like a security blanket and when not home he didn't like being unclothed. "Well I guess the strong storm explains things then. Its a good thing we left when we did." He wasn't certain what Ziya could do but if the lightening was attracted to him it could probably have been a bad thing... for Cada at least.

Happy to be somewhat dry he took time to wrap the towel around Mr. Happy making sure to dry his favorite toy as well. When he felt comfortable enough he let the towel drape over his head, quick to put his damp sweater back on. "How about that cocoa now?" He giggled smiling to the other softly.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff