Reply Community Lounge
Socks? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nani n Creme

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:47 pm
I have a question that needs to be answered biggrin o you wear low socks or ankle ones...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:52 pm
Well... personally, I try to get ones that go over my calf... I'm curious as to why you'd like to know. Any more discussion here?  

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

124-C

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:44 pm
I don't think that there's any reason to limit yourself to just one kind. When I'm working, I tend to wear ankle socks. When I'm not working and it's warm, I don't wear any socks. When it's cold, I wear longer socks. Occasionally, I wear really low socks, but they tend to get pulled down into my shoes as I move around...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:48 pm
I agree, Tsuji, but find that I feel almost nekkid when wearing low or ankle socks, and anything other than calf feels odd. With my build, they seldom STAY around my calves, though. smile  

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:10 pm
I've got socks ranging from "low" to "halfway up the thigh"... Every length in between. ninja Just depends on the whim of the day, not necessarily practicality. Today, calf socks.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:37 pm
I almost never wear socks, but then again, I never leave my house so I don't need to. On a related note, read the sentence again and replace socks with pants, and it will still be true...

>_>
<_<  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

124-C

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:59 pm
AlcoholicPancake
I almost never wear socks, but then again, I never leave my house so I don't need to. On a related note, read the sentence again and replace socks with pants, and it will still be true...

>_>
<_<

This reminds me of Pantsu from "Eden of the East". His only pair of pants blew away in the wind, so he stopped leaving his apartment entirely...

User Image

@Slim — I do not believe that you wear thigh-highs. ninja

@aretoo — Hrmm... You could try wearing only low or ankle socks while in your home, then you won't feel nekkid in them when fully dressed. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:12 am
@Pan: o.o
@Tsuji: Why not? I luff my long socks. sweatdrop  

Slim95
Crew

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:25 am
Slim95
@Pan: o.o
@Tsuji: Why not? I luff my long socks. sweatdrop

First off. It's hawt and you know it wink

Second. Prove that you love them. A picture wearing only those socks :3 Or you know, clothes too if you're not feeling adventurous. >_>  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:41 am
Well, it's comfy and I know it.

ninja

As far as the picture goes... <_< Methinks it's against Gaia TOS to post a picture of myself in nothing but long socks. As well as my, you know, principles and such. So I'm feeling a tad unadventurous... And... sweatdrop I haven't posted a picture in ages. So even with clothes...  

Slim95
Crew

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:00 am
Slim95
Well, it's comfy and I know it.

ninja

As far as the picture goes... <_< Methinks it's against Gaia TOS to post a picture of myself in nothing but long socks. As well as my, you know, principles and such. So I'm feeling a tad unadventurous... And... sweatdrop I haven't posted a picture in ages. So even with clothes...

Ahhh, quoting the T.a.C.o.S. of Gaia... Touche my clever little friend, touche.

You know what I want? Footie Pajamas. I'd never need socks again BECAUSE THEY'D BE BUILT INTO MY AWESOME SUIT.

Yeah though, I can't stray too far off of topic.. OP, why do you ask about our socks?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:26 am
I wear ankle socks, can't stand any other ones. Unless they're sport socks.  

God-Raped-Me

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:04 am
I am picturing Pan as a superhero of sorts in footie pajamas, standing triumphantly.

It is rather amazing.

I don't usually wear socks unless it's winter, in which case I prefer knee socks.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:43 am
I wear whatever clean socks I can find...and they don't usually match. So, at any time I could have on one ankle sock and one giant man sock that goes up to my knee.  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300