Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Jounin Exams starting hall Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:37 am
All participates of the Jounin exams enter here. Your first exam will be the same as the first of the chunin exams. But instead of me giving you question, You are to RP yourself taking the first exams and find a way to cheat to get the answers.
* 3 post, 1 post of you taking the test, 1 post you cheating(should be the longest.), 1 post of you turing it in.
* Cheating should be belivable
* 2 chances before fail(meaning you have 2 tries to cheat.)
* Only have a week and a half (because of school.)

Good luck.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:47 am

Hiro walked in to the hall and sat down "Finally I can be a jonin!"

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

xLytez

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:38 pm
The full moon took its rightful place among the stars, illuminating the otherwise dark partially cloud covered night. Kintama Aki could smell the approaching rain in the air, as he circled the building on the back of his clay creation, a bird. Landing on the ground he slid from its back and smiled, the bird shrunk down to a size that allowed it to fit in the palm of the ninja's hand as he entered the building. He carefully slid open the doors, removing the scroll on his back he continued into the room choosing a corner seat. It was here that he placed the scroll and pulled out his chair, sitting down. He removed his hood and his long spiky black hair fell to the small of his back. His deep black eyes stared at the exam that had already been laid out for him. he looked to the left and saw a pencil with which he was to fill out the exam. Great, its written he thought to himself. He extened his right arm coiling his fingers around the pencil, his left arm reached into his pocket, here the movements it made would be unseen as it shaped and molded the clay. The first section was simple enough...he was able to complete them with strategic and advanced tactical methods of thinking. The second section however posed a problem, and he knew he no longer had a choice in the matter.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:48 pm
Struggling now, and deep into the test Kintama opened his left hand, the mouth opened and from it released a tiny flea. Kintama tisted his face ever so slightly as if about to sneeze. Kin rose his hands to his face in desperation tilting his right palm and sneezed loudly. This act shot the flea forward onto the neck of the man before him. As if he did not notice Kintama went back to "work" filling in the questions he could and skipping the ones he couldn't a ordinary test taking strategy that would raise no suspicion. He sat for hours working, until finally the tiny flea made its way back to its master. It was sucessful in recording most of the answers from the ninja before him, it moved along the paper in the pattern of the strokes to which he was to follow, from the outside he seemed to eb rwriting just as normally as he had before. He frowned as the flea ceased movement, it was unable to record all of the answers he needed. Crap, time for plan b he said to himself. He opened his left hand again and a small fly flew from hsi palm circling the room. Occasionally landing on someones exam before flying away once more. It made only two rounds to Kin's paper each time dropping off a significant amount of information from the other ninja in the room. The fly would then take off to resume research, this was sucessful until one of the jounin squashed the bug batting it down with their pencil. No longer having use for the clay insect he continued to fill out the last of his answers.

xLytez

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:46 pm

Hiro began working on his test as it rained out side and he thought *Man his place is dreary....and these questions are like impossible......maybe if I copied the answers off of that guys paper, then I wouldn't have to do all of the work!* Hiro smiled and did handsigns quickly and undetected and part of his wood clone appeared but only as an Eye and it rolled to kintamas desk and sank into the wood and appeared thin as the wood on the back of his paper, looking at all of the answers before sinking back into the desk and rolled back to Hiro undetected as he absobed the wood eye and gained its knowledge and filled in the answers that guy had.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:52 pm

Hiro began to finished all of the questions that wasn't done yet and stopped when he only had 2 questions left. He thought about how awesome it would be to be a jounin, and pretty soon he would have his own grounds with his own squad. Hiro smiled and worked on the test again and filled out the remaining questions and when he was finished he just sat there and looked out the window it had only began to cease pouring and began to drizzle.

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:32 pm
Kuro Walked into the classroom and looked around as he grabbed his paper and sat down*hmm its been awhile*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:02 pm
*these question do seem to hard for a chunnin...well then maybe they won't mind I I just use the rain out side in my favor*Kuro began to pretend to write on his paper while at the same time doing unnoticeable handsigns *water Manipulation*Suddenly from the roof of the class one rain drop found its way there it but Stood there not making a noise and kuro kept it there"...."Kuro then yawned closing his eyes and activating his movement wheel eyes and quickly looked at the rain drop and its reflection seeing the answers of a couple of students and memorizing them he then quickly deactivated looked back down at the paper making the rain drop reseed back into the ceiling and write all the answers down*well this looks about right...thank you mother nature*Kuro Grinned as he looked over his answers  

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:16 am
Hiro stood up to hand the paper in with a smile on his face.......*So I wonder whats next?*Hiro just sat back down and looked at the other two "You guys sure do take long"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:43 am
((Um...just thought I'd say this but isn't it kind of hard to look at the reflection of people's answers through a single drop of water in the ceiling? blaugh ))  

iZann

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:14 pm
((Well its him......I like my new Mokuton 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:01 pm
(my Bloodline has experienced training with Water and can see from far away, Its like there part of the water (lol one of the jutsu actually evolves me turning into pure water humanoid)...If I really wanted to I could just lock my thoughts with someone else as well but I thought this way it'll be more longer)  

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:34 pm
((I think your bloodline was deleted during the great purge of custom bloodlines....cause it aint on the accepted custom list))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:43 pm
( eek dude you are so right thats so uncool I leave and come back and bam its gone...why? confused )  

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:51 pm
((apparently there were too many customs at the time, (like over 100) so they decided to keep the few which alot of people had, and get rid of the ones that only one person had.... i'm sure you could just re-submit it, or get a new bloodline))  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff