Reply Community Lounge
Finally some good news! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:47 am
I was talking to GTR today and he said that a few of his cell mates told him that the chances of him getting out on parole are good because he has a clean record, not only that but if he has job offerings that's even better. He currently has 3 job offerings! Not only that should he get parole he can come home in NOVEMBER!!!

I'm trying to keep a level head about this, I know if I get too excited the crash and burn, should it not happen, will be a bad one. So I'm keeping high hopes, but expecting it not to happen.

Regardless I like this news, and it made me feel 10 times better!

Spoonfeed teim:
Have you had something happen before it was supposed to?
Have you ever gotten your hopes up so much that when what you wanted didn't happen you suddenly felt like a blob of goo on the floor?
Doesn't this news sound awesome?!
Am I stupid for thinking there IS a good chance of it happening?

I'm done with spoonfeeding, think of your own things dammit!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:04 pm
My immediate thought was of a time where Dean said he would come down and ending up not being able to. That was a huge downer because I had all these things in my head that we were going to do to pass the time.

Right now, I'm kind of going through that with the Air Force. I was told they have jobs on translation and I called the office here in town to get more information, but no one answered the phone. Now I have to wait to call them back; or call tomorrow, which ever. In a way, it's its own disappointment.

Also, congratulations on getting some news about GTR.

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:21 pm
School is becoming a huge let down for me too. I've applied, but I have to wait for peoples to drop out before I can go. I better NOT have to pay them again!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:25 pm
Be careful of late registration fees. If I had registered for a particular class too late, I would have been charged an extra $5. So, I had to tell that teacher, even though she wanted me in her department, that I would have to wait until the spring semester.  

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:31 pm
I don't care about the fee's I'll pay. I just want to go to school!! gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:55 pm
Hang in there~  

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

~DR.MOOFASA~

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:27 pm
Have you had something happen before it was supposed to? probably, yes. xD can't remember exactly what though.

Have you ever gotten your hopes up so much that when what you wanted didn't happen you suddenly felt like a blob of goo on the floor? ...yes. =[ the disapointment of not being able to see someone you miss when expected is heartbreaking. but that's a thing of the past ^^

Doesn't this news sound awesome?! HELLS YES it does! *high fives*

Am I stupid for thinking there IS a good chance of it happening? Pffft.. no. it's highly likely, i agree with his cell mates. smile getting people on the parole board who are all uber-assholes is rare, dude. ^^

(also) HULLO THAR, GRM. mrgreen fancy meeting you here. xD

*fwoosh!* ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:34 pm
Hearing that he has a good chance coming from you makes it sound all that much better!  

God-Raped-Me

~DR.MOOFASA~

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:26 pm
mrgreen

just bear in mind that somethings things don't always go according to plan, but i've got faith that he'll be out relatively soon. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:29 pm
Oh trust me, with this whole situation I KNOW things don't work out how they should! What I've learned as a child about the justice system has gone out the window.  

God-Raped-Me

~DR.MOOFASA~

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:36 pm
yeah, i won't say the system is without flaws.
hell, for 4 years i've been sutdying the dilemmas and issues with criminal justice and the system in general.

but it seems that if you push hard enough and use resources, it's possible to get things fixed and done properly =3

(oh, also... check out the howard johnson society, i think they might have some resources and advice for you guys =D dunno if i mentioned it already but yeah ^^)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:37 pm
I'm glad you did mention it again because I forgot what it was.... sweatdrop  

God-Raped-Me

chibibble

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:14 pm
Um, what did he do? redface  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:53 pm
actually it's more like what he DIDN'T do... stare stupidfatlieingcow..

*ahem* ...i'll leave the details to GRM if she feels like divulging them, but he actually didn't do anything criminal. :

let it be known... i'm not trying to slam the justice system (hell, i'm trying to work within it xD) ... but there've been instances where people are wrongfully convicted, usually based on a lack of evidence and other circumstances, which can sometimes be prevented.

... o.o

...GET THE LAWWZ OUTTA MAH BRAIN! gonk *headdesk*  

~DR.MOOFASA~

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:03 pm
Some chick accused him of sexual assault and she won on no evidence and plenty against her.

Oh ya, there's no gender bias in the legal system!

Liz I was actually telling GTR today that it's pretty sad when someone who is going to do this as a career even says that there are HUGE flaws. But if everything works out this time, (fingers, toes, eyes, ears, and tongue crossed) he'll be out in November.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff