Reply Community Lounge
At Home, Bored and Alone. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Surazal Dloc

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:26 pm
Two different friends have cancelled on two sets of plans for today D: Just when I thought I'd finally be able to go out and do something after nothing but a month of work and 'basement dwelling' at home on my days off :[

Now I dunno what to do. Do I just basement dwell away another day? I don't really know what to do. Even though I've never really watched Star Trek, and even though I have plenty of unwatched Anime and other DVDs here already, I feel like walking down to the shops and buying Star Trek: The Next Generation and watching that :/ It's Kals fault I think. She got it in my head its a cool show. And perhaps I need some retail therapy.

Any suggestions?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:34 pm
Well why don't you journey down to the shops and wander around a few different ones for some browsing fun and then when that gets dull consider getting that Star Trek series. That way you get some out and about time, and also get to try something new.  

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Surazal Dloc

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:40 pm
I suppose. It's just if I do that it will either a) not take very long as the mall down the road is that big and being a guy, holds less interest, b) i might end up buying more than just hte Star Trek DVDs xD

I half considered just going to Sydney like planned for the day, but I think it would be very boring by myself.

EDIT: Dunno, maybe I'll tkae a book with me and go to a cafe and sit a read for a while or something. I know a place that makes pretty good Hot Whhite Chocolates xD I guess I'm just lonely ]:  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:45 pm
I'm so glad I'm not he only one bored right now! I would do what Waku said though, you get to get out! Even if you don't buy anything at least fresh air is good!

Also, The Next Generation is the ONLY Star Trek I will watch. Well, aside from the new cool a** movie! So yes, TNG is filled with win!  

God-Raped-Me

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:47 pm
Surazal Dloc
I suppose. It's just if I do that it will either a) not take very long as the mall down the road is that big and being a guy, holds less interest, b) i might end up buying more than just hte Star Trek DVDs xD

I half considered just going to Sydney like planned for the day, but I think it would be very boring by myself/

EDIT: Dunno, maybe I'll tkae a book with me and go to a cafe and sit a read for a while or something. I know a place that makes pretty good Hot Whhite Chocolates xD I guess I'm just lonely ]:

I hate seeing a friend all sad and lonely. I wish that I could give you some company, but I don't have any means of getting to you. crying

I vote for the coffee shop though. I know that some of my best days are ones I'm sitting outside sipping some tea watching the world pass me by. It might work for you too.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:50 pm
*huggles Waku and GRM*

Well I've watched a few random eps of Voyager and dont mind that, I watched one of DS9 and it just seemed weird and stupid competely turned me off. I did watch Enterprise ages ago, I watched the first season and then it had epic cliffhanger ending and then when it came back they had it on at like 2am or some s**t so I didn't notice it was on and then was like "Nuuu! I need to know what happened!" The only stuff I've seen of TNG if you can really count it was that movie uh what was it called... it had Whoopi in it. The one with the nexus, that plasma thingy going through the universe that was like a portal somewhere, oh and it had Kirk in it! I've seen most of the original movies with the old lot in them too.

Oh my god, how approproate, on my iTunes mix "It's the best day ever, by spongebob" just came on xD

EDIT @ Kusa: Thanks ^.^ *huggles* Yeah I think i might go down to the mall and do some reading, mayube buy the show, I dunno. We shall see. But I might hang around here a bit. Still have ot have breakfast and get dressed more appropriately.

And you know what I've noticed. My facebook is slowly filling up with guildmembers. I reckon in the not too distant future they shall outnumber my real world friends. Is that weird? :/  

Surazal Dloc

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:57 pm
She was on some of the shows too, I think for 3 seasons or something like that. I tried watching all the other ones and I wanted to rip my eyeballs out with my brain attached.

We're watching Spongebob! Great song!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:01 pm
I has a spongebob hat. Perhaps I should take a photo sometime lol. And I like Patrick. Hehe.

EDIT: You know, after I go to Japan, I'm going to save all my money up again, I'm gonna go to Cannada and perhaps, if I have time & money, USA too cause I wanna meet some of you guys. Even if most of us are connected just by computers you're all good friends ^.^  

Surazal Dloc

[ Terra ]

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:12 pm
It's the long weekend, I've done jack all, and I really don't mind. I keep on cancelling social plans lately myself due to work. Work keeps calling at the last minute for me to come in and I don't say no because I want the money. I'm still yet to be struck with a case of the lonelies though I suppose it will come eventually.

I've always been rather fond of the Silverchair lyric "I don't want to be lonely, I just want to be alone."

Today I'm going to sing along to Jonathon Coulton while I vacuum the floor then curl up with a book. I'll have me some noodles for lunch and then later play some Persona 4. In my mind it's a good day off.

Hope you find something fun and interesting to fill your time. Just remember if you go down to the shops some of them might be closed for the long weekend.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:13 pm
*Feels special now*

I'm a fan of Squiddy! Oh and...

YOU HAVE A FREAKING SPONGEBOB HAT?! Awesome! I have a Spongebob key chain and steering wheel cover. Kids love seeing that! They look at it and then at me, "Do you like Spongebob?" with their big child eyes and when I tell them I LOVE Spongebob it's an instant conversation about who we like and our favourite episode!  

God-Raped-Me

Surazal Dloc

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:22 pm
Lol, that sounds awesome GRM. Maybe ill take a photo iwht my hat on in a momment. Lol "Who do you think you are? Spice Girls" just started playing now lol.

@ Terra: Sounds good ^.^ And you're right about hte long weekend :/ bummer. Ah well I'll still go take a look. At least it'll get me out of the house. I'm currently reading "Decpetion Point" by Dan Brown.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:25 pm
God-Raped-Me

Also, The Next Generation is the ONLY Star Trek I will watch. Well, aside from the new cool a** movie! So yes, TNG is filled with win!

This. This exactly. Picard was the superior commanding officer. Kirk was good, but Picard was awesome.

I used strikeout on that movie part because I haven't gotten around to watching it yet. But yeah, TNG is awesome.  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:26 pm
Aww, the other day I was bored, so my mom and I went on an "aimless adventure". We just drove around and looked at the nice fall foliage. Then I suggested bowling because we were near a bowling alley. I suck at bowling, but it was fun anyway. xd Then she treated me to dinner at this great old resteraunt that my grandmother used to go to during WWII to forget about the war for a while.

So sometimes fun adventures can spring from pure boredom if you just pick a random direction and go that way.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:40 pm
AlcoholicPancake
God-Raped-Me

This. This exactly. Picard was the superior commanding officer. Kirk was good, but Picard was awesome.

I used strikeout on that movie part because I haven't gotten around to watching it yet. But yeah, TNG is awesome.

You're lucky, as soon as I saw that strike out I thought "OMG HE DOESN'T LIKE IT!!! ASSHAT!" But then I read what you had to see...

WATCH IT AND j**z IN YOUR PANTS!

Kyla, that is so cool about the restaurant!  

God-Raped-Me

Surazal Dloc

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:40 pm
@ Panny: Well I like Kirk :3 but as I've mentioned I've never watched TNG so I can't really say which I like better, at the very least it seems he has a few lulz moments.

@ Kyla: I was supposed to go bowling today D: one of the plans that got cancelled. Sydney has this epic Indoor bowling place which also has loads of pool table, a Laser Skirmish arena and a full bar! D: Ah well antoher time.

And here is that pic (not the most awesome photo in the world):
User Image  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas