Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:28 pm
Hello, and welcome! I'm pretty new to Soq, though I've been lurking for quite some time. I don't really know much about the kind of rp that takes place here but I would love to learn and get into some myself! <3

Also, if I don't reply to a post within a day or two, feel free to PM me. Or you can PM first, and skip the thread. That's fine too.
^^

T.o.C.:
1. >>Intro/Navigation<<
2. Aryon
3. Jessamine
4. Reserved
5. Reserved
6. Reserved
7. Reserved
8. Reserved
9. Reserved
10. Reserved

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:30 pm
.:Aryon:.

User Image

Name: Aryon
Generation: 3rd
Parents: Rayen and Milano
Breed: Reg, Uni, and Flutter...I think the proportions are 1/2 reg, 1/4 uni and 1/4 flutter, though I'm only sure on the reg.
Mate: Gypsy Ghost
Children: none
Personality: kind, protective, honorable, loving
History/Info: Born to Rayen and Milano, Aryon grew up mostly around girls. His mother, sister, and grandmother are the only members of his family he's known as his other sister kinda disappeared when they were young. ((That's to say, the owner didn't want rp and that's how I'm explaining her away.)) He remained with his family until the late stages of foal-hood, when he got the urge to 'leave the nest'. He traveled for quite a while, eventually making his way to the mountains where he settled for a while. After a few months of mountain living, he decided to head back down to the plains and there he met the stallion who changed his views on his singular existence. Winston (owned by Alexiasilver) attempted to teach Aryon the ways of the heart, but was not entirely successful. The one good thing he learned from him was how to be romantic, but other than that he now has a fine repertoire of cheesy pickup lines.

Right about this time, Aryon met Gypsy Ghost (owned by Remove) on whom he immediately attempted to use what he'd learned from Winston. Suffice it to say, she was not impressed...she was amused, however. After making a fool of himself, he wisely decided to just try being friends first. The two did become friends, but then Aryon went exploring again. The difference this time was that he became lost for an entire winter in some forest. He encountered many hardships during this season, including but not limited to; hypothermia and a skinwalker or two.

During the time Aryon was missing, Ghost thought he was dead and mourned him. Come spring when he finally staggered his way back to the plains, he happened to come across her again just before collapsing from exhaustion/hunger/old wounds. She helped him regain his health quickly, being an uni, and somewhere along the way they ended up falling in love.

Dislikes:skinwalkers, winter

Breeding Info: he's lifemated! ^^
1. taken
2. taken
3. taken

Plots: He needs a few male friends, since as he has traveled a lot but not really met many other soqs. Also would like him to possibly search for his father's family at some point. He's already happily life-mated, but could use a couple female (platonic!) friends.

Idea 1 - I'd like to rp his time 'lost' in the woods, so anyone looking for rp with their skinwalkers can take a few whacks at him. Also, he would probably have met some other soq in the forest...possibly someone helped him out?

Idea 2 - Ari grew up around women, so he's very comfortable around them. I'd REALLY like to get some rp with him and his mother/sister/grandmother...-makes a note to contact DG-

Idea 3 - After his experiences in the woods and winter, he wants to get better at...well, survival. Any stallion (or mare) that would help train him or something would be awesome. This would probably lead to a life-long mentor/father position for the stallion/mare in question and they would be heavily involved in his future children's lives. C:
-possibly taken-

Idea(s) 4 - He's very laid back and I'd love to just do some meet and greets to get him some more acquaintances.  

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:37 pm
.*Jessamine*.

User Image

Name: Jessamine
Generation: 1
Parents: N/A
Mate: none
Children: none
Personality: Unstable - that is to say, she is very lady-like about 80-90% of the time. The rest of the time she spends ruled by her bloodlust. Though she is not the child of a kalona or a skinwalker, she has a taste for meat and she goes into a frenzy that only gets worse if she doesn't sate her need. She can be bold when the mood strikes her and she tends to be drawn to beautiful things. She does like to explore when the mood takes her, but it's usually because she's bored and/or she's found something/one interesting to follow...
History/Info:
Jessi doesn't remember much of her foalhood, the only thing she can remember having her whole life is her cleaver. She doesn't remember parents, siblings, cousins, etc. She is like a doll most of the time, prim and proper and beautiful. Sometimes however, she must sate a bloodlust that rises in her occasionally and goes on a hunt. She needs to do so once every couple weeks or so, depending on the size of her kill and the actual hunt itself. She is very vain, taking extreme care to keep her coat clean and her bows and such in good shape.
Dislikes: water, anything dirty/dusty, pretty much anything that will mess up her appearance

Breeding Info:
1. Aniira's Devicius
2. possibly taken
3. open but needs to be discussed with my co-owner first

Previous RP
Jessi x Devicius - Ongoing

Plots:
1. Friends - she needs a friend who will put up with her disturbing habits whether by curbing them or because they have similar personalities. A kalona would not be out of place here...

2. Enemy(s) - probably someone that walks in on her while she's taking care of her bloodlust and is completely revolted by it. Confrontation ensues...may or may not lead to bodily harm.

3. any ideas you may have feel free to pm me or post in my thread. C:  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:49 pm
4. reserved  

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:54 pm
5. reserved  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:03 pm
6. reserved  

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:16 pm
7. reserved  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:55 am
8. reserved  

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:56 am
9. reserved  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:00 am
10. reserved  

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:01 am
Open~  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:41 pm
Jessi's got a boyfriend~ x3

Also, Aryon's mentor plot is most likely taken.  

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:41 am
RP Ellette and Aryon

I was thinking she could help him out when he's lost in the woods or bulk him up and help train him when he escapes? possibly both I guess xD I'll just start it up and we can edit it a bit to match when you get online  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:42 am
It looks good to me, I'll be tagging you when I either wake up tomorrow or when I get home tomorrow night...>< op-f in case you were wondering.  

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:12 am
okay, I'll see you 6-f then (I'm assuming tomorrow means today in the foreign language of people who go to bet at decent hours lol) I think it'll be fun!

Do you think I should enter Jessie in Tickled Pinkly Smooth's (Blood Dupre's) plot to be his obsession? She's got the looks but I'm not pretty sure that if he started obsessing over her she would try to cut his throat in his sleep.... Maybe not such a good idea xD  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff