A place for intuitive and spiritual readers to connect 

Tags: Psychic, Intuitive, Clairvoyant, Spiritual, Paranormal 

Reply The Garden of Healing and Energy
What Chakra do you think you have fully opened. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Chakra do you believe you have opened?
  Root chakra
  Sacral chakra
  Solar Plexus chakra
  Heart chakra
  Throat chakra
  Third Eye chakra
  Crown chakra
View Results

PsychoValentine

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:18 am
The Chakras
User Image

So which Chakras do you believe is more opened then the other?

for an explanation of what chakras mean what and do what check out this video i found that they explained it very clearly.

Chakras video part 1

Chakras video part 2

Chakras video part 3

i feel like i have fully opened my root chakra, my base. since i read that it is run by fear, usually fear of change and regular fear. and since i used my dreams and all to conquer my fears i feel my root chakra is well under control....  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:13 am
I've always thought my crown chakra was more open than any of my other chakra's only because I used to get tons of migraines when I was a kid. Even now I have difficulty protecting without getting a headache, though I know it's because I use more energy than I have and I forget to ground xd  

Animated Beauty
Captain

PsychoValentine

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:14 pm
Animated Beauty
I've always thought my crown chakra was more open than any of my other chakra's only because I used to get tons of migraines when I was a kid. Even now I have difficulty protecting without getting a headache, though I know it's because I use more energy than I have and I forget to ground xd
do you know what the crown chakra does? :3  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:56 pm
uhmm...kind of. I never really got into Chakra's only because I had so many other spiritual aspects of myself that I had to learn first.

I USED to think that Aura's and Chakra's were the same..I guess I still don't know if they are or not. I was told that the Crown Chakra was also my Third Eye so it explains why I would get headaches without protecting.  

Animated Beauty
Captain

TwilightNocturne
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:51 pm
I never really got into Chakras or anything. Honestly I don't know much about it. But everything I do ability wise I feel in my heart. So if I had to guess, I would say my heart chakra is the most open one.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:01 am
The poll should have an option for none ^^;;

My chakras need work, I know which ones need the most work however due to my current situation its almost a moot point. I know they'd bring balance but everything here is off and the price would be high.. for instance working on my throat chakra would do like, no good here because I cant speak my mind without causing damage. I cant speak without causing damage, its just best to remain silent here. sweatdrop

My heart chakra has taken some hits lately, my root has always been barely functioning but Ive been working on my third eye a lot. I'd say that and the crown are the healthiest.

WishMage

Spiritual Seeker

9,775 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

-Myst Sadakichi-

4,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:14 pm
I would have to say that my third eye is my strongest chakra as of right now. I'm working to get the others just as strong...kinda hard though since I barely have the time to meditate.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:53 pm
Animated Beauty
uhmm...kind of. I never really got into Chakra's only because I had so many other spiritual aspects of myself that I had to learn first.

I USED to think that Aura's and Chakra's were the same..I guess I still don't know if they are or not. I was told that the Crown Chakra was also my Third Eye so it explains why I would get headaches without protecting.
the crown chakra is like as an example a sage mode, your connected to the entire universe when that chakra is fully opened....the third eye is insight....it is commenly the first thing most chakra student want to open...because of the insight ability....i believe i have that chakra open as well but i can't be sure....but i know my root chakra is open so it gives me a good foundation for opening my other chakras...right now i truly believe my third eye is most opened then my other chakras.... next to my root chakra.... and auras and chakras....well in a way i think they might be the same thing....  

PsychoValentine

PsychoValentine

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:56 pm
Autumn Nightclaw
I would have to say that my third eye is my strongest chakra as of right now. I'm working to get the others just as strong...kinda hard though since I barely have the time to meditate.
sometimes its not just meditating that helps open your chakras its more like a life expierience i guess.....in my case i acually did meditate and live my life in that way to open my root chakra...the root chakra is blocked by fear, and fear of change....so fear blocks you....i removed my fear completly thus opening me up to change.... so i have a good foundation for the rest of the chakras...i realised it in a dream...where i was being attacked by a massive centepede...which represent fear in dream symbology...i was paralysed with fear untill at one moment....it litterly just drop and i felt this energy go up and this weight go down....and suddenly found a stick and smashed the centepede's head into mashed head XD.... can't forget that dream...i woke up feeling awesome XD  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:57 pm
Melwyn
The poll should have an option for none ^^;;

My chakras need work, I know which ones need the most work however due to my current situation its almost a moot point. I know they'd bring balance but everything here is off and the price would be high.. for instance working on my throat chakra would do like, no good here because I cant speak my mind without causing damage. I cant speak without causing damage, its just best to remain silent here. sweatdrop

My heart chakra has taken some hits lately, my root has always been barely functioning but Ive been working on my third eye a lot. I'd say that and the crown are the healthiest.
i see, well its good that you are working on your third eye....i suggest work on the root chakra....which will help in giving you a good foundation for opening the other chakras...  

PsychoValentine

PsychoValentine

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:37 pm
TwilightNocturne
I never really got into Chakras or anything. Honestly I don't know much about it. But everything I do ability wise I feel in my heart. So if I had to guess, I would say my heart chakra is the most open one.
cool cool  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:28 pm
I never really tried it but i am looking for a way to strengthen my energy and mind reading. and suggestions?  

Keiko_Ryuu

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Keiko_Ryuu

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:58 pm
I am the third eye.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:59 pm
Mine is the throat chakra.  

Marcasite Panda

Loyal Elder

11,075 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

arslflargax

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:52 pm
I believe my most open chakra would be the third eye chakra. I have good insight, and express myself easily most of the time. I also see easily with it. (From my experiences, most people struggle in opening the Third Eye, to see with it confused )  
The Garden of Healing and Energy

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff