Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Animated Beauty
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:56 pm
Come and mingle with all the members in Guild! heart

You can also check out our Psychic Chat thread located in the Supernatural boards on Gaia.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:57 pm
Does this mean we now have a place to discuss horrendously off topic things? AB, ilu. heart xd  

TwilightNocturne
Crew

Animated Beauty
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:58 pm
YES! We do! xd

ilu2 <3  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:00 pm
Awesome. So we can scare the males in the guild by talking about things like makeup, perfume, and shoes? surprised heart

On the topic of shoes, I'm still waiting for some to come in the mail. gonk  

TwilightNocturne
Crew

MrMalignance

Dapper Goat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:02 pm
lol why would that scare males? i happen to like shoes smile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:03 pm
LOL- I love how we're talking in two threads xd

You know, I don't think I've ever spent more than $20 on shoes. I just can't bring myself to do it, it's such a waste of money .___.;;  

Animated Beauty
Captain

TwilightNocturne
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:05 pm
I'm guilty of spending far more than $20 on shoes once before. I bought UGGs last winter. BUT THEY'RE SO COMFY AND WARM IN WINTER TIME. And it gets so cold up here in NY. gonk

I mainly shop for shoes from payless. Usually about $10-$30 for shoes there, and they have a lot of sales. I bought a new pair of flats and sneakers online. They're awesome. heart I just wish they were here already.

Most guys don't like listening to girls talk about girly things. I was teasing. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:21 pm
loAwell, warm winter boots I can understand then. I shop at payless too, I LOVE the black airwalk boots I got last year, though I wear them in horrible conditions so they're all muddy and dirt ridden xD
They've got some kind of felt/fake suede fabric on them too lol  

Animated Beauty
Captain

TwilightNocturne
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:30 pm
Lol. I have a pair of Airwalk flats that are terrible. I almost never wear them because 1) they're too big. 2) They hurt my heels. I did order a pair of Airwalk sneakers though, but they're sooo cuute. gonk

I've had 2 different boots, a pair of Rocketdogs and a pair of UGGs. Both were more than $20. The Rocketdogs were $80 from DSW, and I wore them down so majorly that the heel of the boots show inside, and rub something awful. My UGGs were $180, and occasionally rub at the heels, otherwise they're super comfy. Why do all of my shoes hurt my heels? gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:35 pm
lol, you lost me at RocketDogs. I don't follow brands- especially shoes xD

Other than basic make-ups that are at Wal-mart chances are I won't know what you're talking about either lol.

I usually just find what fits, what's comfy, or what looks coolest to me ^^  

Animated Beauty
Captain

TwilightNocturne
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Those are my rocketdogs, except a bit more beat up. xd I just mentioned the brand name to show that they were different.

I am never ever ever buying Almay liquid makeup ever again. I tried some a few weeks ago, and it looks terrible on me. gonk

I don't really care about brand names unless there's a difference somehow, or one looks/feels better.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:42 pm
lmao i try not to spend a lot on shoes either. im a sale whore tho. i found these t.u.k shoes i love for 20 on clearence+ sale. theyre basically black skater shoes with cerulean skulls on em biggrin  

MrMalignance

Dapper Goat

TwilightNocturne
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:44 pm
I go around looking specifically for sales before I buy stuff. I don't have a job, I can't afford to be spending tons of money. I need that money for college. xd

The airwalk sneakers I ordered are black with pink roses on them. Very goth-y looking. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:44 pm
These are what my airwalk boots look like...but muddier xd

WOW- Shoe topics lmao xD I do love earth spirit shoes though O:
sooo comfy~ <3  

Animated Beauty
Captain

TwilightNocturne
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:50 pm
The sneakers I ordered.

Aaaand, the flats I ordered.
The Connection

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff