Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rain Library [Destroyed] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:21 pm
In the library, there are many jutsu and books. The building was once an abandoned Insane Asylum. The building is very large, and is a large square, within the center a courtyard. Ghosts can be reported ever so often to roam the halls, and attack the people not from Rain Village.

Jutsu in Library:

Raiton Up To Sannin
Katon Up To Sannin
Futon Up To Sannin
Doton Up To Sannin
Suiton Up To Sannin
Universal Ninjutsu up to Sannin
Genjutsu Up To Sannin
8 Celestial Gates
Taijutsu Up To Sannin
Shinra Taijutsu Moves  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:22 pm
Gai Kou walked in the library and grabbed the Katon scroll and sat down to copy it
"This is way easier than looking for the other scrolls"
Gai Kou copied the scroll for a couple min and got up put the scroll back and walked out  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:25 pm
Arata walked into the libary planting sand village jutsus,(Sannin, No Sand double.) in the libary. Then Arata dived into the scrolls copying down the jutsus and after a while he completed his session of copying and headed out the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:09 pm
Geiho stopped by the Library to jot down a couple notes real quick. He saw a scroll that piqued his interest and copied it down. "Drunken Style, eh?" Geiho grinned and then split for the training grounds. After taking a second to study this style, he would head for his next sensei.

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:46 pm
Gai kOu entered the library quickly grabbed a scroll off the shelf and copied it as fast as he could. Then put it back and raced out of there  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:22 pm
Kyo walked into the library. He walked over to the raiton section and pulled the techniques the sensei-clone had barked at him to learn:Yurayura Ranpu no Jutsu,Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu,Seiteki Suji no Jutsu,Heki no Jutsu,Kumo Keba no Jutsu,Nagare Isou no Jutsu,Raiton: Raikou Boruto no Jutsu,Raikou Henge no Jutsu,Raiton: Raikou Jishaku no Jutsu,Raiton: Seiteki Chikara no Jutsu,and Raiton: Denshi no Jutsu.He would pick out the chunnin ones later. He looked down at the small stack."Well, ******** me. How am I supposed to learn all this without a sensei?"He sat down at a nearby table and began to read and copy the scrolls. Once he was done, he headed to the training ground.  

Thinking_Outside_Insanity

Fire Master Paul

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:26 pm
Kazuki finally made it to the library and started glancing around. Ill just grab the wind and water scrolls and be on my way. He step around the room and found the scrolls that said Suiton and Fuuton. He happily ran out the door and headed back to the training grounds.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:22 pm

After Kaz suddenly vanished, Rin made his way to the library as quickly as he could, in his training he had neglected to learn the jutsu that allowed him to move anywhere instantly, but he figured at his running pace he would be able to make it in a few minutes. Upon his arrival he began searching through the library looking for a scroll that had the Mirror Image Taijutsu.

Burakku Ketsueki

Fire Master Paul

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:31 pm
Outside the library there was an enormous gust of wind. Suddenly Kazuki jumped out of the air and slowly walked into the library. "I bet it's gonna take him forever" he said walking slowly through the aisles of books and scrolls. He saw Rin and waved "finally, you look over there". And as he walked he notice a couple of strange looking scrolls. He opened them up and noticed that they had the mark of the sand village. Intrigued he copied down every genjutsu, taijutsu, and weapon styles. he quickly pocketed the notes he took and put the scrolls back where he found them. I could learn some of these myself and not let anyone else see them. So then Kaz place the sand scroll under the deepest pile of scrolls marked as 'decoration and interior design'. He then walked down the section where he last saw the taijutsu scrolls.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:44 pm

Rin pushed through about twenty scrolls before he found the one that he was looking for." Found it!" he yelled. He looked it over and everything seemed to be accurate. He placed the scroll in his pack and moved towards the exit and heading back to the training grounds.

(Next post in Training Grounds))

Burakku Ketsueki

Fire Master Paul

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:54 pm
Kaz nodded at Rin about how he found the scroll. "I'll meet you there" Kaz walked through the taijutsu section and grabed a basic taijutsu moves scroll and one labeled the 8 celestial gates. Hmm wonder what that is. he pocketed the scrolls and walded outside using his Kaze Shunshin no Jutsu to head back to the training grounds.
((Meet ya there))

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:42 pm
Draco walks in and looks through some of the scroll.
"I think I'll learn some genjutsu, be more diverse in what i do."
He grabs the genjutsu scroll and heads off to his squad's training ground.  

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:49 pm
Kyo walked over to the genjutsu section.He pulled out all the scrolls and sat down. He pulled out several blank scrolls and began copying.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:35 pm
Kyo finished copying the genjutsu.Hesitating for a second, he grabbed another scroll, briefly copying down one jutsu.He was eager to do something other than sit around and train.He got up and walked back to his squad's training grounds.  

-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces