Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
STOP POSTING Cancelled. Appears to be SAFE TO POST NOW! :D Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:44 am
There is a major posting problem going on with Gaia. I have been following the Bug Reports and Technical Support forum, with posting issues happening in many guilds. Posts are being posted at the top of the pages, which is bumping older posts off the page and into oblivion! A Database error page is popping up for the new page, as it did for me in the Mens Vs Ladies thread, asking to delete topic ... DO NOT DELETE THE TOPIC. It has been suggested by non-admin. to STOP Posting in your threads.

PLEASE STOP POSTING IN THESE THREADS UNTIL GAIA FIXES ISSUES

I found this Bugs thread to be the most helpful, so far ... http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/bug-reports-technical-support/about-backwards-post-in-forums-and-guilds-info-here/t.56597774_1/

EDITED BY FAERIE, Monday evening 11.30.2009: Good news Geezers! Gaia IS working on the posting issues and has made a sticky specifically for said issues in the Bug Report and Technical Support forum. Hopefully they will have all this cleared up soon! Here is the link:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/bug-reports-technical-support/forums-and-guilds-glitches-on-and-after-sat-28th/t.56667134/  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:20 am
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
There is a major posting problem going on with Gaia. I have been following the Bug Reports and Technical Support forum, with posting issues happening in many guilds. Posts are being posted at the top of the pages, which is bumping older posts off the page and into oblivion! A Database error page is popping up for the new page, as it did for me in the Mens Vs Ladies thread, asking to delete topic ... DO NOT DELETE THE TOPIC. It has been suggested by non-admin. to STOP Posting in your threads.

PLEASE STOP POSTING IN THESE THREADS UNTIL GAIA FIXES ISSUES

I found this Bugs thread to be the most helpful, so far ... http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/bug-reports-technical-support/about-backwards-post-in-forums-and-guilds-info-here/t.56597774_1/

TESTING, 1, 2, 3, TESTING ... bump xd

EDIT: A lot of good that did! *face palms* There aren't any old posts in this new thread! sweatdrop  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Koichi Wing

Moonlight Lover

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:55 pm
xDDD but i have to say at least it was a good try X.x *tests*

EDIT: YAY!!! lol but i still have a post that's above older ones X.x  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:17 pm
It still asking me if I want to delete the Men's V. Ladies thread. So they are still having an issue.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:30 pm
Nooooooooooo........... don't delete the posties... will only post here then. neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:39 pm
Lil Brat
Nooooooooooo........... don't delete the posties... will only post here then. neutral
I hit the back button just to be safe.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:28 pm
Apparently it's only with new threads, or perhaps one page threads as it hasn't happened in this one. confused  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:46 pm
Strange effect this one. Wonder what caused it?  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

President Kristian Fry

7,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:48 pm
test test  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:21 pm
Ghost of Lily
Apparently it's only with new threads, or perhaps one page threads as it hasn't happened in this one. confused

No, it's happening in older threads with many pages too. Look at the first posts on the last pages of CK's Grill, MW, What are you watching right now?, Kill This Thread and Grabby Geezers game threads. The date and time stamps of the newer posts are at the top of these pages with older posts below them. I've noticed this in a couple of the threads in the main forum too. The one's with posts that are being bumped off the page and showing that there is a new page are the ones pulling up the Database Error screen, like in Men Vs. Ladies.

This thread does not have a full page of posts yet, so do not know how it will affect it with that 16th post. Anyway, it appears that this is not fixed yet. Here is another link to another Bug forum thread that appears to be informative: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/bug-reports-technical-support/answer-to-the-posting-bug/t.56603830/  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:32 pm
so we can only post here for now? so sad. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:57 am
that kinda sucks that all these old topics are going to be ruined X.x  

Koichi Wing

Moonlight Lover

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Neamhain Riona

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:18 am
This would explain what happened to my chat topic in my own guild. IT had 2 and a half years of conversation. Now its gone.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:43 am
Geezers, it looks like we are still having posting issues. I just ran a TEST POST (link to post here) in the Foods You Miss From When You Were Little? in the GGG main forum. My post posted in the middle of the page, right after another post that glitched yesterday. confused  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:45 pm
Naquallain~ Now where will I get my jivvin? *pouts*  
Game Room

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers