Uta's Plots: Nocturne, Amarii, Zara & Neph Need Plots~! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:02 pm
So I need to get back on top of my Soquili RP. I've been with the shop over two years now and will probably never give it up. I love coming up with all sorts of various RPs and sometimes have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. . . <<;

Anyway, just a few rules or disclaimers and notes. . .

Numero One: Don't be offended if I reject a plot idea. I'm not really choosy but there may be a chance that I might not think a particular RP would serve either of us well, or I haven't the time or goodness only knows what. I hate generic meet-n-greets (after doing so many with every soquili, they get old) so please approach with actual plot ideas. Even if it's just "THEY GET ABDUCTED BY ALIENS LAWLERSKATES" anything with purpose is better than them just hoofin' around doing nothing.

<<

Numero Two: Though some of my herd are looking for romance (I am a glutton for a love story and drama) please keep in mind I also LOVE friendship and family RP. Friendship always gets over looked as soon as a mate is found and to me it's just as important to have a buddy to bum around with or escape the nagging mate. . . . Family RP too seems to get over looked soon as the kids are born or grow. >: AND ENEMIES! Gah . . . it's so hard to find enemies but I love 'em; rivals or actual malicious creatures, by all means, give it to me. Love is great but I will not force a soquili of mine in to something if the RP just doesn't work.

Numero Three: Please be a little patient. RL rears its ugly head and eats my soul more often than not. Or my muses are fickle and sometimes I'll be inspired to respond to THIS RP but not that one. It's nothing personal, it's just what ever muse catches me. I am slow, but I promise I'll do my best. . . . And I'll always let you know what's going on if it's a super long delay. Little reminders now and then aren't bad either, so long as they're not every day. ;3

Numero Four: On the few soquili of mine whom ARE searching for mates, first off the RP MUST work and they MUST click. Also, personality means much more to me than edits; I will never, EVER say 'edits required' so don't get intimidated if you're offering a regular unedited. Please offer. . . . My breedings/pairings always happen due to RP/plot. . . not just looks!

Current Soquili
(Any of these are open for RP, even if they're not in my plot thread)
Bella - Lifemated to Azumoth
Azuell - Paired with Honeycomb
Numielle - Lifemated to Penance
Nocturne - Single
Kalila - Lifemated to Cyn Generis
Eponine - Paired with Raiju
Cassiel - Never leaving Tobias
Ecclesia - Paired with Leilan?
Althalus - Joyfully lifemated to Nivriti
Chetan - Paired with Azelle, shockingly enough
Zara - Painfully Single
Galahad - Paired with Nita
Nephthys - Single
Amarii - Paired with Juude?
Kaiya - Paired with Styx
Hadrian - Paired with Miki
Shyam - Paired with Amaya
Chandar - Paired with Beatrice?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:25 pm
User Image

Name: Nephthys
Species: Regular

Herd: N/A
Origins: Foreign desert
Current Location: Kawani/Desert

Mother: Unknown
Father: Unknown
Siblings: Unknown

Personality: Nephthys is a young thing that was spoiled from day one. Raised by humans the moment she was taken from her basket, she lost some of her baser instincts due to the tribes coddling. At a very young age she was picked out by the tribes leader and was quickly favored. During her early years, she was a confident creature, very proud and even a little smug. She was admired by others, she was hailed as a desert princess, and she was given treats, jewelry, and the most fine garments around. Truly, she was a little princess.

Despite her pride, Nephthys is inherently very trusting and domestic. She has a gentle personality and isn't skiddish or coy; she's not typically afraid of other animals or creatures which wasn't a problem in her tribe. . . there was nothing to fear.

It was only after the downfall of her tribe and the death of her 'owner' that Nephthys has found her world flipped upside down. She is very naive and very bad when it comes to being a wild soquili. Honestly, life hasn't been easy and Nephthys is rather miserable; not only is she alone, something she's never been before in her life, but she has to fend for herself. To scavage food, to find shelter. . .

Though she loves the desert, she is venturing towards foreign lands. The confidence of her filly-hood days has crashed and burned, making her uncertain of her life. She's in need of guidance and perhaps some teaching on basic survival-techniques. . . . and boy oh boy will she be shocked, appalled and completely unprepared come winter.

History: Neph hails from a foreign desert. She was raised with a nomadic tribe of two-leggers, which is where she received her garments and all the sparkling jewelry in her mane and tail. She lived a bit of a spoiled life, if one could call it at that, as she was quite unlike many of the 'domesticated' horses surrounding her. As a filly she was quickly broken, any and all of her fiery spirit broken.

Her markings caught the eye of the tribe's leader, and he swiftly claimed Nephythys as his very own. A bond formed between them and he treated her with all the privileges his rank could provide; he put jewelry in her main and tail, gave her a shroud to wear over her shoulders and generally treated her very well.

Nephthys was the queen of the desert and life couldn't have been better. But the higher up one soars, the longer and harder the fall. It this past year that things changed and for the worst! The nomadic people were hit hard with a rogue disease, killing off many of the people including the tribes leader. A raid by a neighboring (and much more aggressive) tribe spelled ruin for Nephthys' home. . . .

Many horses were captured or slaughtered for meat but Nephthys was one of the few who managed to get away. The exotic mare thankfully understands the ways of the desert, but it was most unfortunate that she was raised under human companionship. This makes her unafraid of two-leggers, and unfortunately, a little dense when it comes to her baser-instincts.

She's a young thing and has been on her own since the tribe she sided with was slaughtered or enslaved. The desert rose has managed to survive, although she looks a little rough around the edges. She wasn't used to foraging herself and is partially starved, her mane and tail aren't nearly as lovely as they used to be with her daily grooms, and the only comfort she can find on those cold, dark nights is her shroud.

Honestly, Nephthys has no idea what she's doing or where she's going. . . She's wandering blindly, seeking a new change. She loves the desert but a need for companionship has driven her far from the borders and in to the Kawani lands.

Plots: Nephthys is new and as such her history and personality as subject to change. More so her personality, as she is new. I'm looking for anything and everything really. . . .

Someone to take her under their wing and help a poor girl out. She's half-starved and rather miserable. . .

Companionship in general would be good as she is entirely sick of being alone. Not only is she a herd beast, but she was raised with people and horses all her life. This is the first time she's had to depend fully on herself.

Good or bad ones to help shape her personality and future out looks. She's inately trusting of all, has never learned of kalona or unicorns or other species. She knows she's not a horse, she's different, but she doesn't know what she is. . . and has never seen a horse with horns, wings, or any other mutations. o_o;

Uta

Shy Mage

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:26 pm
User Image

Name: Amarii
Species: Unicorn

Herd: N/A
Origins: Woodlands
Current Location: Woodlands

Mother: Ravii
Father: Eros
Siblings: Mayrii

Personality: Amarii is a very bright and often optimistic personality. She's very bold, perhaps a little too bold in certain situations, and can be a little hard to handle. Her stubborn personality doesn't help this matter and she will do what she wants, when she wants no matter what. You do not mess with this mare, she will have no problem chewing you out or putting you in your place.

And don't ever be a bully in front of her either. . . . << If there's something she hates, loathes, despises and abominates its a bully. No matter how big or bad they are, no matter how hard they try to walk the walk, Amarii will make sure they know if they're going to pick on someone they'd best do it on someone their own size (aka her.)

Despite her hatred for the evil kinds, she's smart enough to run from a skinwalker and wouldn't take on a kalona unless she had some back up and support. << Most of the time, at any rate.

Amarii truly believes herself to be a princess. She sports a crown to prove this point and believes that every princess should have at least one good Prince Charming. Of course, one must always remember their options, and as such she is known to be slightly amorous and flirtatious with just about any male. . . so long as they treat her the way she knows she deserves to be treated, she'll humor them.

Yes, she collects Prince Charmings, not so much for her own devices, but so she might play matchmaker and set up all the other princesses of the world! Besides, most princes need a little . . . 'help' . . . . nad as such before they're to be presented to chosen mares Amarii feels she must break them in.

She'll teach them all right, and just let them try to get away, oh ho!
Stubborn, upbeat, a little vain and hyperactive make Amarii a difficult one to get rid of. She does what she wants to do, and good luck telling her otherwise.

History: Amarii was born to a single mother, though she has slight recollections of her father, Eros. The stallion was a player and upon the birth of his two daughters, soon after fled. He lingered long enough for Amarii to remember his face, name, and scent. . . and it is a face she loathes and despises.

She hates her father for abandoning his family. It's a hatred that developed in to a slight fear of abandonment; while she is fine striking out on her own, she mistrusts all of her Prince Charmings (which is why she frequently gives them away so she doesn't have to be hurt down the road) and is most unforgiving of their flaws.

If a stallion hurts her, intentionally or not, good luck getting back on her good side. She'll hold a grudge against any male so long as they give her a reason.

Outside of her fear of abandonment in relationships, and a mistrust of males in any serious romantic setting, Amarii hasn't had a very interesting life. She tends to live within the woodlands and has recently begun to doubt her purpose. She hasn't found any Prince Charmings worthy of her attention and furthermore she's becoming a bit bored with the monotony of her life.

Most recently, she's struck out to explore the world and perhaps find a little adventure while awaiting the coming of spring.

Plots: Anything goes with Ms. Amarii! I'd love for her to make some friends, both male and female; for females she'll dote upon them and play 'big sister' and with the males she'll certainly tote them around as accessories and played match-maker. Yes, she does enjoy setting up her female friends with her male friends, regardless how strange a pairing might seem!

She's always good for swooning over a handsome stallion or two. . . . though she's always aware of her 'Princess' status and would never lead a male on. . . . Doesn't mean she can't collect them for a little while.

Honestly, she's a blank slate so anything goes!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:27 pm
User Image

Name: Nocturne
Species: 1/3 Angeni, 2/3 Mutant

Herd: Islagiatt
Origins: Azumoth's Grove
Current Location: Azumomth's Grove/Islagiatt Territory/The Mountains & Foothills

Mother: Numielle
Father: Penance
Siblings: Dove & Esper

Personality: Nocturne looks like a fearsome creature, and while he can have his more surly days, he's actually quite a gentleman. He possesses his mother's heart, deep down, and as such is a very open-minded and caring individual. Unlike his mother, though, he isn't exactly gung-ho on his soft-gooey-center being discovered or worn openly for the world to see. No, Nocturne prefers to be a bit on the passive side and while polite, tends to look more stoic and reserved.

As a guardian of the grove, his mind is often on work and he tends to keep any meetings with strangers brief and strictly business. Business, after all, is a safer route than getting tangled up in some personal affair. . . . Yes, that's right, despite his benevolent nature, Nocturne doesn't go out of his way to make friends or socialize. It isn't unusual, though, as his father and grandfather especially are reserved creatures of the woods; while Nocturne won't discourage visitors or strangers on the territory, he honestly would be content if everyone in the world went home and just left him and his family alone.

It certainly would make things a lot easier for everyone involved.

Despite being so reclusive and reserved, once his loyalty is earned Nocturne will give his heart to those he cares about. No task is too great a request from those he holds close to his heart and Nocturne can become insanely protective. This is where his fearsome looks DO come in handy, as he knows very well how to fight and defend his home and loved ones. One shouldn't take him lightly when it comes to battle. . . . << He'll cut you. Literally. And painfully too!

While not exactly as prejudiced against kalona kinds as his father and grandfather (blame his benevolent temper!) he IS 0-tolerance evil. Anything that is remotely harmful to the world or dangerous is looked at as a threat. This is something that will never change. . . . So evil ones, stay away lest face a beating. ; )

History: Nocturne was born to Numielle and Penance within the heart of Azumoth's territory. He has two siblings, a brother Esper and a sister Dove, and if everything had gone according to Numielle's desires, her family would be happy as a lark. Sad to say, due to some misfortune with Esper (and some horrible bad luck!), his relationship with his brother is horribly, horribly strained. . . if one could even call it a relationship at all.

With Esper being possessed by an evil spirit in his foalhood, and Nocturne unknowing and unable to comprehend his brother's harsh actions and moodiness, the two didn't get along well at all. Nocturne said things he only now, as an adult, regrets which has only caused the gap between them to widen. Before the two could mend their ways, Esper was taken from home and the wounds of their youth have only seemingly festered with age.

Esper is currently home for a visit, though Nocturne has still kept the distance. It doesn't help his brother doesn't speak Kawani and is seemingly miserable back home, as Nocturne doesn't know how to approach him, much less bring up the sensitive issues of their youth. There's much he wants to make right but he's a bit of a plank and doesn't exactly know how to begin. . . .

So he keeps quiet and avoids Esper and generally tries to stay out of his way. He truly believes his brother hates him, and fixing such a wound isn't easy. For all his words as an ignorant foal, he never meant them, though they've unfortunately haunted him since. But getting him to talk about his feelings dealing with Esper is . . . . touchy.

He really doesn't talk about it at all with anyone, family included. In fact, the poor bloke is pretty quiet in general.

Outside of all the inside-sibling drama, Nocturne has focused on protecting the grove and his herd. He doesn't have much of a social life and tends to focus solely on making his rounds or sparring with one of his relatives. Keeping in shape and guarding the borders make up his days. . . . Unfortunately it's not a very interesting life.

Plots: First and foremost, this guy needs some more fleshing out. He could definitely stand some sort of friendship. . . . Be that others entering the grove and needing direction or the rare occasions he actually goes out.

He looks a bit freakish with his mutant-features, so he tends to stay in due to 'intimidating' others. Someone mistaking him for something far more fierce or evil than he is might be fun too. . or someone afraid of him. He'd do what he could to try to make said stranger NOT afraid of him though. . . . . >:

He hates bullies so I wouldn't mind him rescuing someone in need or playing the hero, as he IS a knightly sort. Not necessarily one in shining armor as he doesn't go out of his way to slay evil or rescue damsels but he certainly won't turn away from someone in need. Not at all!

Just life experience in general. . . maybe someone to help get him out of his shell or get him to see the world. He's a bit sheltered.

NO EVIL ONES THOUGH! And NO KALONAS! There's a huge prejudice in his family and there was drama enough just because he was friends with a mare with questionable blood. So . . . . he'd rather just as well avoid them completely, half-bloods or good-hearted ones or not.

Let Me Be Your Armor: This plot is a more extensive sort of RP. . . . It requires a soquili that Nocturne can come to know and befriend. Male or female, really it doesn't matter. The only requirements is this soquili is somehow vulnerable. . . they could be weaker, sickly, haunted by bad luck, maybej ust get themselves in to trouble somehow . . . either way, it doesn't matter so long as HE see's them as in need of protection.

This soquili will let him hang around and kind of fuss of them. Nocturne will be the ever watchful and faithful guardian, will make sure they're taken care of protected. The two of them will become close, but unfortunately, Nocturne will get a little too protective of them.

He may start mistrusting others intentions around his said friend, and drive them off. . . or possibly start to stifle the other. This could drive a gap in their friendship/relationship and scare the other away.

Or said soquili could accept it and just deal with their guardian not really letting them out of his sight. Nocturne won't do anything out of malicious intent or a need for power, he just will get so afraid of them hurting themselves in some form or antoher he'll feel he's the only one reliable enough to do it!

Eventually his father or grandfather will knock some sense in him and let him know that he's being unreasonable. . . and once he learns to control his SEVERE over-protection, perhaps he can make ammends with his friend if he scared them away. Or at least apologize/change his ways. . . I dunno, the ending is up for whatever RP brings but you know. . . figured something like that might go down. <:

This MIGHT hold the potential to develop in to romance with the right soquili but don't count on it. And again, NO KALONAS! None, nope. He won't touch them with a ten foot pool. . . or kalona heritage. Other races are fine but no kalona, please, no matter how 'diluted' their blood might be.

Uta

Shy Mage

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:28 pm
User Image =or= User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:29 pm
User Image

Uta

Shy Mage

Uta

Shy Mage