Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Shoko's Lake Home (Lake Umi) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:27 pm
NUR

SHOKO'S LAKE HOME

Shoko's new home is a nice underwater place with large windows ontop of it for optimal viewing of the surrounding marine life. This oceanic depths of this lake is startling. The house sits atop an underwater mountain deep in this lake. The hosu is perfect its 2 stories high one room on the top floor for the bedroom and master bathroom. The downstairs is the kitchen and living area with half bathroom.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:31 pm
NUR

User Image

After traveling around the Grass village for awhile Shoku finds a nice little cave, still in the village outskirts which will serve as her new home. She enters the cave and does her magic performing many different water and earth jutsu in order to create a lovely little home. Smiling she steps outside and focuses her chakra thus growing the thorny bushes very tall around her cave.

Eris5

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:00 pm
NUR

User Image

Laughing Shoku is happy with her new home, having changed out of her crappy old clothes that barely fit her and into some new much more comfortable and attractive clothing. Twirling around happy as ever Shoku gets a funny idea. She shall train! Remembering an old scroll given to her she looks through her backpack and sure enough in the very deepest crevices of said backpack lies the old remains of a scroll

Reading through the scroll Shoku knows exactly where she needs to go and start her priorities. Since the jutsu she will be learning is of lower level than she is currently it should be easy enough.

Performing the handsigns for the jutsu Shoku slams her palms in the ground and only a small amount of mud is created which sure enough splashes back up on shoku. "Great." she moans sarcastically while wiping mud off her face.

Trying again Shoku does everything the same but only manages to get dirtier and dirtier with only slightly more mud each time. Shoku laughs at it has been a long time since she tried learning new jutsu.

Performing the jutsu correctly for the first time letting out a great river of flowing earth and mud tearing up some of Shokus thorn bushes it makes the ground and hill surrounding her cave much harder to climb up.

LEARNT
Doton: Doryu Taiga (Earth Release: Mud River)
Description: In this common stone jutsu, the user converts part of the floorground that he and his opponent are standing on into a raging avalanche of mud and earth. The opponent quickly loses hisher standing and starts sliding wherever the mud river will take himher.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:24 pm
Kowaii was walking along the mountain range, seeing if he could find any clues as to where his angel was, or even just something interesting to give her when he found her. He was cave diving and utilising his wings for hard to walk on areas. Eventually he came across a fair sized cave with thorny bushes crossing across the entrance and mud leaving through the entrance. 'I wonder if I could find anything interesting in there?' He thought to himself, and instead of ruining the bushes with sands of decay, Kowaii instead used Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Military Movement Technique) Kowaii dived into the ground and came up moments later in the cave. As he walked further into the cave, he saw a familiar girl practicing jutsu. "Shoku?" Kowaii said in disbelief, not knowing if it really was here.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:05 pm
NUR

User Image

Turning around in the darkness of the cave only the figured shape of the girl can be seen to Kowaii and same goes for Shoku. All she can see is a silhouetted figure that somehow knows her name..."Well this is strange." Shoku grabs tightly onto her sheathed sword. never unsheathing it. She could never think of doing such a thing this sword has been sealed shut by a piece of cloth in memorial of all the innocent that were killed by Shoku, she vows to never unsheath this sword again as all it symbolizes is a brutal past of atrocities. "Are you here to kill me?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:17 pm
((MITSURU lol, sorry your picture is Mitsuru from persona 3. My fav video game of all time, she a ball buster who "exacuted" me and my guy friends for spying on her in the hot spring XD.))  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:21 pm
((XD thats right))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:19 pm
'I thought it was Shoku, but the voice is different.' Kowaii thought to himself. "Why would I kill you?" Kowaii said as he moved closer. "You look too frail to do anything if I were to kill you." Kowaii said in attempts to upset the girl, to keep her talking to see if he could figure out who she really was.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:52 pm
NUR

User Image

"Frail?..Look buddy I may have just recovered, but I'm definitely not frail." Shoku stands at ready in case any such movement is made by this 'enemy.' Unluckily she is caught with only her Katana with her...her arm blades were taken off for comfort reasons and she hasn't had any clay in a long time. In all realities she is probably at a huge disadvantage because of her lack of equipment, and positioning in the cave. Having to fight uphill is so troublesome.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:11 pm
"Well if you are not so frail, then fight me. Let's see what you got." Kowaii said, still keeping his hood over his face. "Let's see how interesting you can be." He said as he took his stance, his hand going to his left where his sword was.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:19 pm
"Fine." Shoku angrily blurts out like a child. She may have grown up a lot both physically and mentally, yet still somewhere in her self is a child. making a couple handsigns and holding the last one a rush of loose grass gets blown into the cave and starts to swirl around Shoku and the opponent wildly, no blades of grass do any actual damage but they do make it very difficult to see in this cave. Shiyakyousaku – Yamikusa (Obscurity of Vision – Dark Grass) Lunging forward at the opponent without unsheathing her sword Shoku aims to smack Kowaii across the head with the sheath of her sword..  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:56 pm
"My, my, my. Fighting in two types of darkness. Quite the risk taker, aren't we?" Kowaii said. He formed a few handsigns. 'Suna no Fukuhon (Sand Copy)' Kowaii thought to himself and suddenly a sand spurt shot through him, splitting him in half. Both Kowaiis ran at Shoku, each throwing a punch toward the midsection of Shoku. He was wondering how long he should fight blind, until he turns the lights on in this battle.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:08 pm
NUR

User Image

Using the momentum from her earlier lunge and swing at Kowaii. She is able to turn her sword, Still sheathed, and thus block the attack of two punches by forcing both off direction and also forcing Shoku into a spin. Inevitable as it may be she spins low after redirecting the punches spinning around so she is facing the enemy. His chakra being detected through the grass. Making a few handsigns and ripping her hand through the earth pulling out an earthen whip of sorts. Doton Tsuna (Earth Release Rope). Using this mackshift whip she cracks it towards Kowaii's ankles in hopes of wrapping it and pulling him down so she can get the time to identify this person.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:31 pm
Shoku's whips had caught both the Kowaiis legs, and pulled them together again. The whips then brought Kowaii down on top of Shoku. His hood still over his face. "You really wanted me to go down on you?" Kowaii asked Shoku.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:40 pm
NUR

Almost instantly Shoku knows who this is. Only one person would of said that. "Kowaii?" Shoku shakes her head "Is that you?" Shoku forces her sword inbetween Kowaii and herself and pushes him up and off of her.

-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff