Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Where are you from? City shout-out!
Toledo, Ohio Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samasu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:41 pm
Is anyone from or near Toledo, Ohio? I moved here in May to live with my boyfriend and I really need some friends to hang out with/talk to. Bleh...

Edit: I kinda forget to check back here D= So if you don't hear from me for awhile and wanna chat send me a message or something.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:51 am
I used to live in Toledo, then I moved to Hilliard. I was just to cool for Toledo!  

cherry haterade

Midnight Jester

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:19 am
i live near bowling green.
so....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:25 pm
WOOT WOOT!!! mrgreen Go TOledo Well i Live In Sylvania heart

Xoh_Emily

Shazza Sunshine

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:28 am
I live in Custar, about 20 minutes outside of Bowling Green and 40 minutes from Toledo  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:17 pm
I live in Toledo!
T-Town! XD  

Aesthetically Displeasing

Samasu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:53 pm
haha wow, I didn't know anyone actually replied to this post xd
Anywho, my boyfriends sister, him and a bunch of people go clubbin' in BG. I havn't gone yet although i'm 18... sweatdrop

I didn't always live in Toledo. I actually just moved here after graduating in May '05... I don't think i'll be her long though...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:53 am
I hates Toledo. I'm from Strongsville (yuppie sub of Cleveland) and I miss it -- my hubby and I moved here for work. Let's see, so far my dogs have gotten shot with beebees, my house has been shot at with metal pellets, all I hear all night is the freakin' train, and I'm 200 miles from anyone I know gonk  

JauntyGhost

Original Phantom

10,850 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

chicajess

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:14 am
I live in BG.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:49 pm
jealousghost
I hates Toledo. I'm from Strongsville (yuppie sub of Cleveland) and I miss it -- my hubby and I moved here for work. Let's see, so far my dogs have gotten shot with beebees, my house has been shot at with metal pellets, all I hear all night is the freakin' train, and I'm 200 miles from anyone I know gonk
I'm from Jefferson, Ohio about an hour from Cleveland. I know how it is to be so far from people you know. I moved out here to Toledo about a year ago to be with my boyfriend. Heh. So it's understandable. I don't like it here moch either but that's because it's city and i'm use to the country D=

@chicajess- I go to BG for IGUN =D Haha
Are you going to school in BG?  

Samasu

chicajess

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:30 pm
Samasu
jealousghost
I'm from Jefferson, Ohio about an hour from Cleveland. I know how it is to be so far from people you know. I moved out here to Toledo about a year ago to be with my boyfriend. Heh. So it's understandable. I don't like it here moch either but that's because it's city and i'm use to the country D=

Yep yep...but I graduate in like 2 weeks rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

What's IGUN?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:09 am
chicajess
Samasu
jealousghost

What's IGUN?

That's awsome

IGUN is at umm... Skybar maybe? I don't remember
It's wednesday nights though
I. ndustrial
G. oth
U. nderground
N. ight  

Samasu

chicajess

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:20 pm
Samasu
chicajess
Samasu
jealousghost

What's IGUN?

That's awsome

I. ndustrial
G. oth
U. nderground
N. ight

It's at Uptown...Goth Night....Never been there for that, and never heard it called anything but Goth Night, so that explains the confusion. I try to stay away from Uptown/Downtown because it's almost like a HS reunion...I go to Jed's a lot though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:54 pm
chicajess
Samasu
chicajess
Samasu
jealousghost

What's IGUN?

That's awsome

I. ndustrial
G. oth
U. nderground
N. ight

It's at Uptown...Goth Night....Never been there for that, and never heard it called anything but Goth Night, so that explains the confusion. I try to stay away from Uptown/Downtown because it's almost like a HS reunion...I go to Jed's a lot though.
Yeah most people call it goth night. I don't go there often and yeah Uptown sounds about right. Haha. I've only been in Toledo for about a year or so... I don't really know my way around that well just yet. But yeah. I don't really go out to often. I think i've been in BG maybe 3 times?  

Samasu

chicajess

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:11 pm
Samasu
chicajess
Samasu
chicajess
Samasu
jealousghost

What's IGUN?

That's awsome

I. ndustrial
G. oth
U. nderground
N. ight

Yeah most people call it goth night. I don't go there often and yeah Uptown sounds about right. Haha. I've only been in Toledo for about a year or so... I don't really know my way around that well just yet. But yeah. I don't really go out to often. I think i've been in BG maybe 3 times?

It's ok, I've lived in BG all my life and I rarely get to Toledo, so we're even biggrin  
Where are you from? City shout-out!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff