Devicius
  Ominos
  Orrin
  Shi'Kahana
View Results

Aniira

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:29 pm
Aniira's Plot Thread

Kanani is preggorz! I'd love to have some experienced mother/ other expecting mother RP with her!

EXPECT THIS THREAD TO SOMETIMES LACK UPDATES! I don't check it as much as I should.

User Image

Notice: At the moment, all RPs are slow. I'm just getting back into the gist of RPing in Soquili, and believe me, it's already piling up! x'D

ToC

I. Form
II. Liella
III. Kanani (Preggo!)
IV. Devicius
V.
VI.
VII.

Quote:

[ A.n.n.o.u.n.c.e.m.e.n.t.s. ]

[1.20.10]: LittleDream has picked Kanani and Crisanto in the CC Master Breedings! Kanani's gonna be a mommy!
[1.20.10]: I receive Devicius from Mindsend!
[12.25.09]: I receive Liella from Samuality!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:32 pm
Form

I've decided that you DON'T have to use this form, but it makes things easier if you do. <3
[b]Soquili Image:[/b]

[b]Soquili Name:[/b]

[b]Who are you wanting to plot with?:[/b]

[b]Which Plot (or make up your own)?:[/b]

[b]The importance of your Soquili's role (or what you're planning):[/b]

Aniira

Aniira

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:40 pm
User Image
[ L.i.e.l.l.a. ]

Name: Liella
DOB: ---
Temper: Blithe
Cert: ---
Obtained Through: Summer '09 First Place Art Contest Custom

Parents: N/a
Siblings: N/a
Mate: N/a
Offspring: N/a

Likes: Dreams, Magic, the Forest, Wind, Laughter, Handsome Prince-like Stallions, Fairytales, Lore, Flowers, Nature, Moonlight
Dislikes: Anger, Greed, Jealousy, Darkness, Pollution, Hate, Violence, Fear, Fire, too much heat, Sarcasm
Abilities: She's agile, and likes to "dance".
Personality: Liella is very carefree and light-hearted. She finds beauty in the simplest things, and often has to stop what she's doing to admire a small flower or a falling drop of dew. She's known to change moods very quickly, but not in a bad way. In fact, she's almost never seen angry or sad. She can come off as distracted and mysterious at times, though at others, she can be very helpful, friendly, and even flirtatious. She loves to sing random tidbits of folklore diddies to herself, or sometimes simply hum a tune. She appreciates nature very much, and sees most of nature as "magical". Mostly, she'll make a good and caring friend, if your Soq. is willing to have such a light-hearted friend.
Background: Her background isn't much to ponder about. She left her parents at a normal age, after being raised in what many would call a "fairytale" forest. She gets her love of nature and magic from her parents.

--She's found mostly in the forests, rarely on the open plains. She prefers mountainous forests.

Liellas Range--Click here to see where you can find her!

PLOTS

I. FRIENDS

- Liella, being a very up-and-about mare, usually doesn't spend her time trying to meet new friends. Most of the friends she meets will have to chance upon her in the woods! She really needs friends whom she can rely on, and trust. These can be male or female.

II. REALIZATION?
- Liella can't live in her fairytale world forever. She needs a rather stern or moody Soq, perhaps malicious but not terribly so, to come and remind her that the world is not always as it seems. I hope that this plot will help her to become a bit more mature and understanding, not to mention cautious.

> Any sort of adventure would be loved by Liella! She's quite the adventurous type.

> Though she'd be new to foals, I think it'd be funny to see her reaction to a younger Soquili. Since she spends most of her time alone, she needs to become better acquainted with younger and older Soquili.

> She is also open for random RP and new ideas! Don't be afraid to ask me!

Breeding Slots:
i. Won a slot with Mareo in the Drunken Cupid thingy~!
ii. Sabin's "Mirage"
iii. Most likely to Tirokio's "Moonhoof".

If you have any other ideas/plots, don't be afraid to run them by me! <3

CURRENT STATUS:
Flinging w/Sabin's Mirage.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:52 pm
User Image
[ K.a.n.a.n.i. ]

Name: Kanani
Breed: Cerynei, spirited
DOB: 2.21.09
Temper: Compassionate
Cert: [x]
Themesong: "Can't Take It In" by Imogen Heap

Mate: Crisanto

Likes: Adventure, kindness, enlightenment, mountains, flowers, racing, frolicking, the moon...
Dislikes: Small spaces, rudeness, lack of hope, fire, deserts, snakes...
Abilities: Being related to deer, she has a bit of a heightened hearing sense. She is also very agile and swift on her hooves. Her sense of smell is greater, and she is able to scale rock cliffs without so much as a thought.

Personality: Kind, loving, and caring. She is also quite the adventurer, and never likes to stay in one place for long.
Kanani is a steadfast type. While she can seem nervous and lost for words in some circumstances, she usually displays a courageousness that allows her to look past the fear and come to terms with the problem. She takes no nonsense from jokers, and is firm in her own opinion of things. Yet, she often displays a strange stubborn humor that makes her so likeable
Background: Kanani was one of the first Cerynei to cross into the Kawani. She was in the first batch of Cerynei that decided to follow the Cerynei Prince, and though she was slightly apprehensive of the new land, she quickly fell in love with it's vast fields and forests.

A Brief Histoire, as told by Kanani:
CLICK TO READ!

Kananis Range--Click here to see where to find her!

PLOTS
A Few Ideas...

> Kanani is PREGGORZ! Now would be a great time for her to get some mother to mother, or pregnant soon-to-be mother to pregnant soon-to-be mother RP. She likes to think that she's ready for motherhood, but there's always room to grow in her mind. She appreciates any and all advice, and simply company from other mothers/ expect-ants.

> Kanani is naturally kind, and would do good in any sort of "comforting" RP, or perhaps RP with foals.

> Seeing as Kanani's getting older, and wiser, I think that she would be a good teacher to a younger Soquili who's looking to learn of distant lands or who wants to hear good stories. Since Kanani's from a different land, she'll have a lot of knowledge of these things.

>Kanani is looking for a BEST friend! Someone that she can rely on to be there for her when she needs them most. This can be a male or female.

>I would like for her to encounter a pregnant female. Yes, you heard me. PREGNANT. Because Kanani is the motherly type, she wants to prepare herself for the day that she will also have children of her own. She's still young, and is afraid that she won't know enough to be the prefect mother. Helpful advice and wisdom from a pregnant mother (preferably one who has had foals before) is what I'm looking for.

>A dangerous encounter. Kanani has seen all that is beautiful of the Soquili lands, but I want her to remember that not everything is what she hopes it to be. This can be a Skinwalker, Kalona, or any other "threatening" personality Soq.

Breeding Slots
> Lifemated to Crisanto

CURRENT STATUS:

Getting ready to raise a family with her lifemate!

User Image  

Aniira

Aniira

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:53 pm
User Image
[ D.e.v.i.c.i.u.s. ]

Name: Devicius
Breed: Angeni of Allure
DOB: 1.19.10
Temper: Compelling
Cert: [x] (Uncerted Butt-bow Image)
Obtained Through: Sisi's Santa raffle for December posers, 1st Place.

Likes: Dark forests, beauty, admiring himself, attention, seducing the innocent...
Dislikes: Plainness, bright open spaces, smart mares, talking-back, dirt...
Abilities: Flying? o3o

Personality: Devicius is the embodiment of seduction. He knows that he is beautiful, and uses that beauty to draw in unsuspecting Soquili "for fun". He enjoys seducing others, male or female, and then leaving them quite suddenly without so much as a thought, simply because he can. However, though he may seem quite unfeeling, Devicius does hold a spark of compassion beneath his hardened heart. However, this barely surfaces, and it takes a very strong-willed and pure Soquili to bring this quality out in him.
However, Devicius ran into a young Angenicorn by the name of "Io," and has learned a lot about honesty and kindness from her. Despite his natural tendency to play games and ignore others' feelings, he's starting to feel his inner pureness spring forth. Io has changed him for the better, and now he's trying to continue the reversion of his ways.
Background: Devicius was raised by his father, whom taught him everything that he knows. His father was a beautiful being, and ruled over Devicius with an iron fist, making sure that the young stallion used his beauty to gain advantages over others. His father never spoke of his mother, and in fact brushed the subject off whenever it came up, leading Devicius to believe that his birth had been the result of nothing more than a lusty tryst--or worse.
Devicius left his father when he was old enough to fend for himself, and despite his lack of love for his father, still lives in his footsteps in everything he does.

Devicius Range--Click here to see where to find him!

PLOTS
I don't have anything specific at the moment, but he's most definitely open for RP!

- He'll need some mindless or un-suspecting mares (or beautiful stallions, though he IS NOT bi-sexual) that he'll be able to play his "game" with. AKA, seducing and abandoning.

- A disliked situation. Like, where he gets dirty or something--he just HATES that.

- Um.... I might add more. Later. x'D

Breeding Slots

1. Jessamine
2. -PROBABLY RESERVED-
3. Nokomis

-

CURRENT STATUS:
Trying not to blow his cover as he flings with Jessamine.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:54 pm
User Image
[ O.m.i.n.ö.s. ]

Name: Ominös
Breed: Kalona
DOB: 3.12.10
Temper: Dark
Obtained Through: Sabin's March Customs

Likes: Darkness, solitude, storms, caves, riddles, danger, tender meat.
Dislikes: Incessant creatures, other Soquili, groups, rotten meat, talking, heat, flowers.
Abilities: Flying, ripping with his sharp teeth.

Personality:
Ominos is,indeed, a dark-hearted individual. He will not intentionally seek out others to torture or frighten, but if another creature happens upon him, he will not pass up a chance for food or entertainment. He constantly does things without thinking (not life-altering things, simply everyday occurences), such as ripping his prey to shreds before eating it, or killing a creature too quickly. Later, after completing his task, he often thinks back on what he could have done differently, and how he could have enjoyed the occurence so much more (i.e., instead of killing his prey quickly, he could have played with it before killing it). He prefers solitude in dark, deep caves, and can often be found in the hardest-to-reach caverns. He revels in the darkness--he can not stand the sunlight. It hurts his sensitive, light-colored eyes.

Ominos has the emotionless feelings of a judge--he won't pass up an individual just because they're young, female, or innocent. Pleas for mercy do not reach his ears, and he often kills his prey with an expressionless look on his face. He is not compassionate at all, but is known to express compassionate-like feelings in the form of control and possesiveness.

He is terribly strong, and finds enjoyment in exerting his strength over other Soquili and two-leggers. It's true that he enjoys terrifying and hurting his prey--he just doesn't think about it until it's too late most of the time.

Other words that express him: Moody, forgetful, headstrong, uncaring, emotionless, dark, hateful, defensive.

Background:
Ominos Range--Click here to see where to find him!

PLOTS
I don't have anything specific at the moment, but he's most definitely open for RP!
IN PRESENT TIME:

After meeting the entrancingly beautiful, headstrong, and sly half-breed kalona filly, Eir, Ominos can't get her image out of his head. He hates that such a little filly can affect him in a way that nothing ever has before, so he promptly runs away from her, intending to never see nor speak to her again. However, as he travels further away from what was once his home, he realizes that he doesn't want to be separated from her, but rather WITH her. He tries to wipe her memories from his head, but fails miserably. Finally realizing his yearn for her, he berates himself for ever leaving her, and quickly rushes back to where they met, hoping to find her again. However, she is not there, and he can not find her. Thinking that he lost her, he falls into a dark-mooded depression, ambling anywhere that his feet can take him, and attacking whatever he feels like. He eventually comes across a cerynei mare in a new cave, and instead of killing her, he deceives her into staying with him so that he can "toy" with her. Whereas she thinks that she's helping him become a better creature, he's only waiting for the moment when he can betray her and show her what a monster he really is. However, right before he decides to snap her neck (and right after she admits her feelings for him!), he contracts a small form of compassion and guilt, and leaves without another word. He never sees her again.

Now he travels more aimlessly than ever, and doesn't even have the willpower to spark a fight. Other lesser breeds tend to cross his path without the slightest recognition from him. In fact, he's vulnerable to other attacks from his own kind: however, his size and overall viscous image keeps the worst of trouble away.

TBC...

Breeding Slots

This will not be a loving relationship. Ominos will choose his mate/mates because of lust or conveinence.
1. N/a
2. N/a
3. N/a

-

RPs

CURRENT STATUS:
Tangled in Eir's web.

User Image

Aniira

Aniira

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:55 pm
User Image
[ O.r.r.i.n. ]

Name: Orrin
Breed: Usdia
DOB: 3.12.10
Temper: Dark
Obtained Through: April Fight Club Minis Edition

Mate: -reserved-

Dislikes: Darkness, anger, mean people
Abilities: Wooing the maidens with fair poems!

Personality:
Orrin is very bright and chipper--he has a laid back yet cheerful attitude, and rarely ever feels anger. He loves to help those in need, and always appreciates an interesting story. He loves colorful things and works of poetry.

Background: TBD
Orrins Range--Click here to see where to find him!

PLOTS

Breeding Slots

Reserved for his lifemate.
1. N/a
2. N/a
3. N/a

-

RPs

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:57 pm
User Image
[ S.h.i. ' K.a.h.a.n.a. ]

Name: Shi'Kahana
Breed: Exodar Elekk
DOB: 5.29.10
Temper: Steadfast
Obtained Through: WoW Paid Raffle

Siblings: Nhekayla

Likes: Slowness and steadiness, being loyal, fighting for her beliefs, stormy weather
Dislikes: Idiots, blood-lusters, incompetent fools, murderers, ALL THINGS HOARDE.
Abilities: Her strength! She's a lot bigger than a normal mare.

Personality:
Shi'Khana is a steady, strong, and loyal creature. She sticks to what she feels is right, which is mostly faithful servitude to the Alliance and all things "good". She is usually quite adventurous and can be found blazing her own paths mostly through mountain forests, but also through the plains near them. She is normally very kind and gentle, but if she is threatened or feels the need to protect someone else, she can become quite fierce. She is rather big and strong, and can easily use her natural force to attack predators. However, she's not the smartest of creatures, and can come off as oblivious at times. This can get her into trouble.

Background: TBD
Shi'Kahanas Range--Click here to see where to find him!

PLOTS
I don't have anything specific at the moment, but she's most definitely open for RP!

Breeding Slots

OPEN!
1. N/a
2. N/a
3. N/a

-

RPs

Aniira

Aniira

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:57 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:23 pm
ninja  

Aniira

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:58 pm
Soquili Image: User Image

Soquili Name: Ritalin

Liella or Kanani?: Liella

Which Plot?: Love?

The importance of your Soquili's role: Ritalin, although not a nature lover like Liella (in fact, he finds most of nature to be dirty/ugly) speaks and acts like a prince or a knight in shining armor when around mares that he deems beautiful, and Liella is a mare that Ritalin would easily find beautiful. The flowers woven into her mane and tail would be something he'd have to deal with, but if they were clean he could stand them. (In all honesty the only things that he can't stand are feathers.)

So, to sum it up: Ritalin can be the type of prince charming Liella is looking for, so long as she doesn't make him go bird watching or make him do anything that has to do with birds.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:18 pm
Thanks for the reply, Carhop! Ritalin's very handsome, and though he has the knightly countenance that Liella might find fascinating, I'm not sure if he would make a good mate. Just the fact that he doesn't like nature is a bit of a downer, even though Liella might not mind much. However, even if I did want to accept the love part, Liella might already have a contender for the rest of her breeding slots. The stallion that fills the second slot may be involved in a plot with her that would lifemate them later on. I guess I just haven't updated that yet... anyway, if you want, we can still roleplay them and see how it goes. However, I'm not looking for anymore romance at the moment, so a mating plot is out of the question for now. Sorry! :3

If you still want to roleplay, would you like me or you to start it?

Aniira

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:53 pm
Soquili Image: User Image

Soquili Name: Cadance

Liella or Kanani?: Liella

Which Plot?: Love or friendship?

The importance of your Soquili's role: Cadance was a happy-go-lucky bouncing colt who liked getting himself almost everywhere. A bundle of trouble, Cadance had gotten himself into more scrapes that Immi can keep up with. Malis actually grew to like him after he proved himself fearless enough to 'fight' with the troll. Immi was a little worried of the troll's influence on him but so far nothing had been proven to be too detrimental to his health. As an adult he has grown into a very handsome stallion. While he is still playful, a lot of his exuberance has worn of a little and he is slightly more prone to stopping and thinking before he moves... only just slightly though. Immi brought him up with a love of nature along with his step-father Dayunsi who is a flutter with a very close tie to flowers. Because of Immi he also has a love of songs and his 'training' with Malis gave him the confidence to protect the ones he cares about.

At first Cadance would be attracted to the flowers in her hair and her simple beauty. He already has one daughter, a flutter born of a dalliance with a peacock mare and so she would have to be ok with this. He is a very plain stallion with simple pleasures, a friendly disposition and a charming nature. He hopes to one day be a 'knight in shining armor' to a lady, just like he used to hear about in Malis' stories. This is something he doesn't expect any more after he got his heart broken by the mare who vanished after leaving him the basket containing Bethari. I was thinking that even if a breeding never came of it, she could help him by at least being a friend. I do have a 'villain' soquili who can also be pulled into any plotlines.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:34 pm
Ooh, he is very handsome! Though, as I said before, I'm putting a halt to the mate/breeding thing for now until I get plots worked out with the two stallions I already put down. However, he seems like perfect friend material, if that's alright with you! I can definitely see Liella forging a strong bond with him, even if it isn't love.  

Aniira

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:52 am
Aniira
Ooh, he is very handsome! Though, as I said before, I'm putting a halt to the mate/breeding thing for now until I get plots worked out with the two stallions I already put down. However, he seems like perfect friend material, if that's alright with you! I can definitely see Liella forging a strong bond with him, even if it isn't love.

I am completely ok with that ^-^~ I've been out of the RP loop and would love to get back into it. He's already had a chance at breeding so I was thinking of having him actually settle down which would mean friendship is definitely a better option for them.

If you wanted to start an RP I can bring him in!

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff