Reply Community Lounge
I HATE IGNORANT/HYPERCRITICAL/STUPID PEOPLE! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Surazal Dloc

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:53 am
Oh my fraken gods. I just need a moment to vent guys *breathes heavily* I fraken hate it when you post a sensible and accurate critque/compliment of something and people completely change your words around ignoring parts of it and flame you when they obviously have no idea what you or they are talking about. I was just barely able not to feed the trolls, hence the raging/venting here.

It just frustrates me so much because these moronic people don't think, and are to stupid to relise the truth or just don't know enough about what they are so passionately arguing about. They make you out to be the bad/stupid guy, and you were the one being sensible about it. It's also harder when you know these peoples and you don't really want to feed their stupidity rage. I'm also probably being a little harsh, but im agro at the moment.

Discuss:
> Ignorant, hypercritical, stupid people.
> Trolls and how to manage them.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:42 am
Educate them. If they refuse to learn, eat them.  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Surazal Dloc

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:06 am
But Jaft, there are so many of them to Educate D:  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:34 am
Hypocritical people get me the worst. They shout and yell about how what you're doing is wrong and really, they're doing the same thing if not worse! It's like really, look at yourself and stop criticizing me!

Stupid people are well stupid. The worst is when people start making excuses for them like "oh that person is socially retarded, don't be mean". Umm...really? If you don't have something nice to say, don't say it!!! razz  

Kaz Likes Cookies

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:08 pm
Surazal Dloc
But Jaft, there are so many of them to Educate D:

Then you better be very hungry, buddy.

blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:25 pm
That's the nature of the message board for you. Flame wars, arguments, and rage are part and parcel to the internet.  

Phaeton

Surazal Dloc

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:02 pm
@ Phaeton: Exactly, its just, it was on facebook by people I know, hence why I conrolled myself. But because I know them its worse because if I slapped them it'd just make things worse >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:32 pm
Hypercritical eh?  

Omnileech

Omnipresent Warlord

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:49 am
Is someone calling me out?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:08 pm
ROFL, no Sav.  

Surazal Dloc

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:12 pm
That's why I hide away in our perfect guild! The others piss me off so badly and there are so many of them, I gave up. No one cares, no one wants to know, and no one understands how important it is to learn how to be a real human being these days. Even in public, the world is getting disgusting! All I can do is lead by example. I want my kids to be respectful people, and you know what, even if I get 1 other person to be like "Hey, that IS the right thing to do." I will have gone above and beyond my goals!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:17 am
ninja smile  

Bezerk_Ninja

Yuki_Windira

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:48 am
I very rarely waste my breath on trolls. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:15 am
I don't spend enough time on Gaia to see any of those idiots. biggrin  

Matrias Fierno

Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]