Submit

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:09 am
Needed a new, less messy plot thread; start some Rp's that I can get around to completing this time. My ponies need some friends and such. ;')

Neria needs plots to help her on her way in life. This is important for her character development and experience. IMPORTANT. D:

They all need plots and RP! Go for it ;D

Quest Thread

Teepee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:10 am
User Image

Name: Neria
Pronounced: Neh-ree-ah
Nickname: N/A
Title: 'Daddy's Little Princess'

Mate: Sylar (AlexiaSilver)
Offspring: Evan / Sauda / Sairenli Raven ( Adopted )
Personality:

Neria is a naive, oblivious mare who's intentions from the beginning was to find a prince and live a merry, happily ever after with someone who was more than a miracle to obtain. She shortly found out that the world was truly an ugly place, things that were right only took minuets to twist into disaster.

Despite this, she is very bubbly, somewhat of a girlie girl and finds chatting with teenage minded mares very healthy and somewhat a relief from bumping into stallions - even if she doesn't mind their company. It just became a tiring hobby searching for a mysterious prince in every male that came along.

She is very motherly, and caring. She loves telling made up stories to little ones who seek out adventure, filling their untainted hearts with adventure and motivation. The spark it gives them makes her happier than if she found the juiciest, delicious apple in the lands of soquili.

Even though she is very childlike minded, and likes having fun in the childish of ways ( Games of tig, pre school activities exchanged into pony traditions) she will stick up for herself, her friends and family in verbal debates, never physical unless it was extremely necessary.

Otherwise, she is extremely peaceful, friendly and more than most will get along with her if they like someone who knows how to talk a lot, and is very consistent with conversation and active activities.

Plots:

Baby sitting/ Neria needs to be trusted to baby sit, be given that responsibility by two parent's to look after their children. She would be happy to help, having been Baby sitter and Story teller of her own herd. It will help build up her own confidence as a mother because of her son leaving the herd to join a wolf pack, which tore her apart until he returned home. This will be in the timeline within Evan leaving.

Healing Abilities:/ Neria needs to meet a unicorn to help her with her healing and aiding skills as she has recently been interested in this art, knowing it would come in handy for not just the herd, but for all kinds of soquili. Having healed her lifemate and her friend as a foal, Astrophel. She had decided to take to being a healer. ( timeline within Evan leaving. )

Other/ If she fits in with any plots you have, don't be afraid to hit me up for rp or inquire about it. I don't bite.

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:11 am
Reserved  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:13 am
Reserved  

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:12 am
Reserved  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:04 pm
* Eneeeergy buzzzzzz*

Updated Amane's history! He needs plots nao!~ XD

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:15 pm
Come get your plots, fresh out the oven! 8D  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:12 pm
Arrrpree x3 <3  

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:44 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:07 pm
I don't exactly know if you have any interest in her but I have Searlait. She would be useful as perhaps part of the gang or as a best friend role if you would like. She is full of herself as well so I figured it may be entertaining to have them hang out sometime. Lemme know if it is something you are feeling up to if not don't worry about it. biggrin  

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:06 am
Haha! That sounds interesting : D I'd love her to be apart of the gang, see how it goes? See if it develops into them being best friends. All sounds good <3  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:21 am
YAY! Zeeke grew <3  

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:13 pm
User Image

For the gang plot? She's getting trained as a knight!

I'm kind of looking for her to have to stand up for herself a bit. Because she's a girl, horses say she should be princess, so she wants to because a knightly princess, elegant but fierce.

So I think it would be fun for her to be in the gang XD  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:17 pm
Awesome! It would be great to have a knight in training apart of the gang!
Would you like to start a RP or would you like me to do it? : )

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:27 pm
Could you maybe do it?
Just so I get a better feel for the situation XD I'd like for it to not be to much meet and greet. Maybe they hang out, and he says Ima make a gang. Or I have a gang you should join. or something where they they go off and do something~  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff