Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Church under attack. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you feel when your church being thrown molotov coctail
  Angry
  Sad
  Forgive them but make sure your church safety
  Ignore them when they need help
View Results

ReviveKudoShinichi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:52 pm
Well, Metro Tabernacle Church, The Assumption Church, Life Chapel, Good Shepherd Lutheran Church were under attack (arson cause by Molotov Cocktail) just because of certain unhappy group don't allow us use Allah direct translation for GOD in Malay language.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:43 pm
Wait, what?  

Pitlang

ReviveKudoShinichi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:45 pm
In Malaysia. Well, I know Life Chapel church!!! It's a brethren church. The bombing has strange motive.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:35 pm
I'd probably be enraged, but immediately go and pray to God to help control my self and ask Him to give me the peace so that I can forgive them. ninja  

kimidi

Noob

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100

digital_kobraX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:38 pm
i dont get it
a church was bombed
how did i not here about this if it happened
can anyone tell me if this is true  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:24 pm
wow. thats sad. how do you have 2 be 2 bomb a church. God, plz strike them. they
deserve it.

low life  

Vez-Torque

A-D-M-l-N 005

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:38 pm
ReviveKudoShinichi
Well, Metro Tabernacle Church, The Assumption Church, Life Chapel, Good Shepherd Lutheran Church were under attack (arson cause by Molotov Cocktail) just because of certain unhappy group don't allow us use Allah direct translation for GOD in Malay language.

first of all....it got bomed it wouldent be the first church to be bomd
seccond....allah dose translate to god but god is just a word to decribe the undescribable......in other words u can call anything god so it realy dosent mean anything
third.......ur thalking about the middle east what dosent get bommed over ther.....and the 2 main religions over their dont accept any other religion

in shorter terms
its realy the churches foult for making a church in a violent comunity
and its hunger for religon dominance  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:06 am
xXTrance_4_EvaXx
wow. thats sad. how do you have 2 be 2 bomb a church. God, plz strike them. they
deserve it.

low life

QFT  

xXxIce-RosexXx

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Secret_lillies

Desirable Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:39 pm
pray  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:56 pm
e_nomine_demon
ReviveKudoShinichi

seccond....allah dose translate to god but god is just a word to decribe the undescribable......in other words u can call anything god so it realy dosent mean anything
third.......ur thalking about the middle east what dosent get bommed over ther.....and the 2 main religions over their dont accept any other religion

in shorter terms

That chruch had a very good reason to be where it was, God told them to reach out to the people in that community. Yes, they did get bombed because of it, but God uses problems like that to bring his children closer to him.  

Nerd_of_Many_Faces

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:46 pm
some crazy kids lit a port - a - potty on fire at my church but it didn't really cause any damage except it blackened the ground around it. It's a blessing nothing else got fire because it was right by some trees and Grass.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:24 pm
yddaaddy
e_nomine_demon
ReviveKudoShinichi

in shorter terms

That chruch had a very good reason to be where it was, God told them to reach out to the people in that community. Yes, they did get bombed because of it, but God uses problems like that to bring his children closer to him.

thats even more stupid
isint god a picefull and mersiful god
why would he try and kill his folowers just to prove a point....
think about it
it makes no sence  

A-D-M-l-N 005

Seal of Solomon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:56 pm
Honestly, id hunt the little punks down and beat the crap out of em  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:00 pm
We just had two more churches burnt down in Texas. Thankfully, no one was hurt. It's not just foreign, it's on the home front too.  

rosadria

Christian friends

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces