Helena Lilith

Versatile Galaxy

15,300 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:10 am
Ok do the poll one then take this one get 4 outta 5 right ok wink
1.What are the 3 colors of the american flag?
2. Who is the OFFICAL! girls rule boyz droole guild captain?
3. Spell my
4. What is 2 + 2?
5. Gaia is ____.

OK AWNSER THEM!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:46 am
Um... strange... but I'll do it just so you can say someone took it.

1. Red, White, and Blue
2. I've never heard of that guild, so I have no idea... but I'll take a guess... you, Caramell Izzy Gaga?
3. M-Y
4. 4
5. Gaia is AWESOME!  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Helena Lilith

Versatile Galaxy

15,300 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:41 pm
Prof. Moonie

1. Red, White, and Blue
2. I've never heard of that guild, so I have no idea... but I'll take a guess... you, Caramell Izzy Gaga?
3. M-Y
4. 4
5. Gaia is AWESOME!

well u got 1 and 2 wrong and also 3.
and 4 wrong
the only one u got right is 5 :c) i will explain the answers later lol xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:45 pm
Ummm.... Pass?  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:40 pm
Caramell Izzy Gaga
Prof. Moonie

1. Red, White, and Blue
3. M-Y
4. 4
5. Gaia is AWESOME!

well u got 1 and 2 wrong and also 3.
and 4 wrong
the only one u got right is 5 :c) i will explain the answers later lol xD

Hmm... interesting...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:54 pm
Purple, silver, and gold. Psh. Obviouslyyy.
How about...who gives a s**t?
3. Spell my
M-I
4. What is 2 + 2?
5. Gaia is ____.
kind of lame.

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100

applejelly0198

Wealthy Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:50 pm
Caramell Izzy Gaga
Ok do the poll one then take this one get 4 outta 5 right ok wink
3. Spell my
4. What is 2 + 2?
5. Gaia is ____.

OK AWNSER THEM!!

1.There is only one color and it is black
2. Your mother smile
3. spell your what?
4. 4?
5. COOLER than Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:11 pm
what the hey?

is this because america isn't officially "america" but rather "the USA"?

so tell us the trick already  

chessiejo

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:36 pm
So, Izzy... when are you going explain this quiz? neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:05 pm

There is no such thing as the 'american' flag. There is the 'American' flag. For this question to be properly understood, you have to capitalize 'American'. Otherwise, it's not even a word.
Technically speaking (and any basic art teacher can tell you this) white is not a color. It's a shade. Therefore, there are only two colors on the American flag, and those colors are red and blue. However, I predict that you are going to tell me I'm wrong, and then give some kind of explanation as to why I am wrong. However, that answer can be considered one of many correct answers that could be used. My answer is simply politically correct, but you may not think it to be, and that's not my problem. ;D

First of all, you spelled 'boys' and 'drool' wrong. You also spelled 'official' wrong. Secondly, there is only one guild on Gaia, where the name is PROPERLY spelled, and the captain of that guild is Diana is Danger. However, you didn't specify that said guild is on GAIA, now did you? Thus, it would be near impossible for one to answer correctly, unless, of course, the answer was that there is no guild to be found by that name. Anywhere.

3. Spell my

My.
By the way, what you wrote can't be considered a full sentence, as you put no punctuation at the end. One can safely assume that this is not the whole request, therefore making it void.

4. What is 2 + 2?

Whatever you want it to be. Many would say 4. However, there were some mathematicians, I have heard, who were, and still are, trying to prove that 2+2=6. It seems relatively problematic, to me, and, if proven, could completely ruin society's grasp of basic math, algebra and other such formulaic systems.

5. Gaia is ____.

In my personal opinion? It's relatively fun, but I could live without it. Unless you want a direct translation, rather than my opinion of the website.
Gaia is Earth. It means Earth because the Greeks named our planet after that particular god, making Gaia Earth, as well as the god of Earth.

I've answered your little test to the best of my abilities, and, if you say I'm wrong about any of them, I can respectfully disagree. The answers I chose to give you are not only considered 'politically correct', but are also the forefront of my view of things, making the answers correct to me, in my point-of-view. If your view of things is different, then, once again, that's not my problem. You can tell me I'm wrong all day long, and I can go about my business however I prefer. ;]

Hopefully you didn't find anything I wrote to be rude. I didn't intend for any of it to be rude, anyway. ;O

Apologies, if you find it to be needed.

;D

(don'tcha just LOVE loopholes and logic?)  

CrypticCat

Familiar Informer

ima cake just dont eat me

Lonely Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:43 pm
CrypticCat

There is no such thing as the 'american' flag. There is the 'American' flag. For this question to be properly understood, you have to capitalize 'American'. Otherwise, it's not even a word.
Technically speaking (and any basic art teacher can tell you this) white is not a color. It's a shade. Therefore, there are only two colors on the American flag, and those colors are red and blue. However, I predict that you are going to tell me I'm wrong, and then give some kind of explanation as to why I am wrong. However, that answer can be considered one of many correct answers that could be used. My answer is simply politically correct, but you may not think it to be, and that's not my problem. ;D

First of all, you spelled 'boys' and 'drool' wrong. You also spelled 'official' wrong. Secondly, there is only one guild on Gaia, where the name is PROPERLY spelled, and the captain of that guild is Diana is Danger. However, you didn't specify that said guild is on GAIA, now did you? Thus, it would be near impossible for one to answer correctly, unless, of course, the answer was that there is no guild to be found by that name. Anywhere.

3. Spell my

My.
By the way, what you wrote can't be considered a full sentence, as you put no punctuation at the end. One can safely assume that this is not the whole request, therefore making it void.

4. What is 2 + 2?

Whatever you want it to be. Many would say 4. However, there were some mathematicians, I have heard, who were, and still are, trying to prove that 2+2=6. It seems relatively problematic, to me, and, if proven, could completely ruin society's grasp of basic math, algebra and other such formulaic systems.

5. Gaia is ____.

In my personal opinion? It's relatively fun, but I could live without it. Unless you want a direct translation, rather than my opinion of the website.
Gaia is Earth. It means Earth because the Greeks named our planet after that particular god, making Gaia Earth, as well as the god of Earth.

I've answered your little test to the best of my abilities, and, if you say I'm wrong about any of them, I can respectfully disagree. The answers I chose to give you are not only considered 'politically correct', but are also the forefront of my view of things, making the answers correct to me, in my point-of-view. If your view of things is different, then, once again, that's not my problem. You can tell me I'm wrong all day long, and I can go about my business however I prefer. ;]

Hopefully you didn't find anything I wrote to be rude. I didn't intend for any of it to be rude, anyway. ;O

;D

best answer out there is the one above
1. red, white and blue
2.idk
3.?
5.kinda fun  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:45 pm
ima cake just dont eat me
CrypticCat

3. Spell my

My.

4. What is 2 + 2?

5. Gaia is ____.

;D

best answer out there is the one above
1. red, white and blue
2.idk
3.?
5.kinda fun

Holy hell.
I didn't realize what a pretentious little p***k I was in 2010.

I'm sorry everyone, and please feel free to punch 2010 me in the face if you ever build a time machine.  

CrypticCat

Familiar Informer

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:17 pm
umm...north or south?
how should I know? never heard of the guild
3. Spell my
NAME!!!
4. What is 2 + 2?
tacos!!!
5. Gaia is ____. awesome!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:20 pm
1.What are the 3 colors of the american flag? Red, white and blue. Red and white stripe, a Blue field on the upper left hand corner and white stars on the blue field.
2. Who is the OFFICAL! girls rule boyz droole guild captain? Zphal
3. Spell my. My
4. What is 2 + 2?4
5. Gaia is ____. only visited by Boris because of Why Not? and Burn.

OK I AWNSERED THEM!!  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400