Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Chatterbox
it pisses me off when people joke about abortions. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ohay its libb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:58 am
seriously. neutral

they're so messed up.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:02 pm
abortions are terrible. It''s not funny to make fun of a baby getting murdered.  

Secret_lillies

Desirable Genius

A-D-M-l-N 005

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:13 pm
President Clinton looks up from his desk in the Oval Office to see one of his aides nervously approach him. "What is it?" exclaims the President.

"It's the Abortion Bill, Mr. President - what do you want to do about it?"

"Just go ahead and pay it."

hahahahahahahhaaaaa

i get it, it was a good joke because it made sense and all but i would prefer if you dident make jokes about cause there are some people who old not appreciate it  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:46 pm
e_nomine_demon
President Clinton looks up from his desk in the Oval Office to see one of his aides nervously approach him. "What is it?" exclaims the President.

"It's the Abortion Bill, Mr. President - what do you want to do about it?"

"Just go ahead and pay it."

hahahahahahahhaaaaa

it's not funny to post something just to make someone angry. The person just said joking about it isn't funny.  

Secret_lillies

Desirable Genius

A-D-M-l-N 005

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:29 pm
did u read the joke.....its awesome  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:35 pm
ok well the way i see it abortions can be sen 2 ways, good and bad

Bad because you taking away a life. Rape victim or not

good because of stem cell research

so i would prefer if people dident get abortions but if they must then at least make sure it goes towards a good cause!  

Zamaku

Fashionable Werewolf

Harmonys Dream

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:45 pm
Zamaku

so i would prefer if people dident get abortions but if they must then at least make sure it goes towards a good cause!

O.O ARE YOU JOKING?!

Dude. It makes the girls want to kill themselfs for doing it. Because they see its not just a blob. Its a baby. Abortions are NEVER good. 'Good cause' or not. There is not a 'good cause' to kill a little human being. Killing is killing. They just suger coat it. Make it sound as if it doesn't hurt (when it does) and its the BEST thing. If you can't keep the baby then have it and make sure the child goes to a couple who maybe can't have kids because well they can't. No killing the child. And there is NO 'good cause'.

I heard that the abortion makes the girls who have it well lets see want to kill themselfs, do drugs, hurt themselfs (like cutting) and so on. Dude...I can't belive you said that...i'm sorry but there is no good cause for killing a un-born human being.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:01 pm
Quote:
O.O ARE YOU JOKING?!

Dude. It makes the girls want to kill themselfs for doing it. Because they see its not just a blob. Its a baby. Abortions are NEVER good. 'Good cause' or not. There is not a 'good cause' to kill a little human being. Killing is killing. They just suger coat it. Make it sound as if it doesn't hurt (when it does) and its the BEST thing. If you can't keep the baby then have it and make sure the child goes to a couple who maybe can't have kids because well they can't. No killing the child. And there is NO 'good cause'.

I heard that the abortion makes the girls who have it well lets see want to kill themselfs, do drugs, hurt themselfs (like cutting) and so on. Dude...I can't belive you said that...i'm sorry but there is no good cause for killing a un-born human being.

This. Best post on the thread.  

Angel of Epic

Zamaku

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:02 am
xXxFaiths DreamxXx
Zamaku

O.O ARE YOU JOKING?!

well every one is entitled to ther own opinion.
if some one can be saved from stem cell research instead of a bady being born into this world and being miserable cause his mother told him that she was raped and dident even want the kid THEN how would you put it? and like i said, i would rather a person NOT get an abortion but if they must..... crying

ok, so dont go around bashing on people just cause you dont like the way they think. and honestly, i used to absolutely HATE the thought of abortion until just recently. god i hate it when people are so closed minded.

Do i like abortions? ABSOLUTELY NOT!

can the be helpful to people? scientifically, yes!

i know i sound like an a** whole but i guess thats what happens when i try and think of others  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:55 am
Abortions are one of the worst things in this world!!!
even for stem cell research.. I really do not agree with that either.
I have a lil baby brother, and he is the most gorgeous thing I have seen!
I shall never ever abort.
Every life is precious and we need to protect everyones life.
And agree it is not funny about making jokes like that, ever child has a right to live. and it is unfair to make that decious.
In effect it is a though the mother is becoming like God, deciding whether her baby lives or dies.
Just no.
sad  

Ciel_Juniper

2,500 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Zamaku

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:39 pm
it is indeed a sad fact in life but its reality.
I do sound like a total a** whole when i weigh the opinions but hey,
if i dident then every one would just have a resion to hate some one else!
i cant stress enough how i hate Abortions but if some one can be saved then who am i to judge?
it's sad and i dont blame you if ya' hate me but i can turn my back on ether subject being it ether Abortions or stem cell research  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:15 pm
(Please don't put exclamation points in a post related to this one unless in agreement, i would be much abliged)

I would rather a child killed before they were born, and spend eternity in heaven with jesus, than spend a life with a family that couldn't take care of them or abused them or neglected them, that would make it almost impossible for them to find the lord. I am against abortions if the mother would be able to take care of the child, but if the child's life will be (excuse my wording here) hell on earth, i would rather them be with the lord.

(i hope i explained it correctly, i'm not entirely sure)

and i'm highly against abortion jokes, just to let ya'll know.  

Nottaname

MzVicy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:17 pm
I can't stand it .
I just want to slap the tartar off their teeth !

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:28 pm
In my opinion, they're just worng. Your taking away a LIFE, even if the baby hasn't been born soon, still...It's awful~

twotinator

Dapper Dabbler

Secret_lillies

Desirable Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:03 pm
one day i will post my essay on this topic.
anyway it is wrong
your taking a life if it works and some children live and they have to live with the fact their parents didn't want them.
The baby is alive and growing everyday so killing it is wrong.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff