Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Lee's Old Plotting Thread - Go look for the new one Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is the prettiest mare? 8D
  Princess Pocket Lint
  Millicent
  Aleshanee
  Concordia Discors
  Celaeno
  Valdis
View Results

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:57 pm
User Image

This plot thread is for all of my soquili. Please feel free to read through all my plots to see if my stallion/mares will fit your plots!

Rules

- If you are interested in a certain plot, please specify what plot this is, and post in thread with the soquili you plan to enter in the plot.

- Please don't force me into any breedings. I hate it when people pressure me to put Stallion A to Mare B.
It doesn't work that way, unless I'm looking for flings. Even with flings, I can be extremely picky.

- Please feel free to nudge me if its been a while since I've last tagged you! I sometimes forget and wouldn't mind a small reminder.

- If we eventually start an RP, and you haven't responded in a while, I might drop a friendly reminder than I tagged you.
If you do not want this, please state this in thread.

- For a plot, I understand that some people do not have the time to RP. I do not mind simple plotting.

- If you have any questions, please ask them here!

Outside Links

[ My Teepee ] [ My Quest Thread ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:59 pm
Current Roleplay Thread List
(( If your roleplay is not on this list, please PM me the link. It is possible that I lost the thread. D: Early apologies if I do lose it! ))

Key:
[ Normal ] - Roleplay has been tagged since the last date checked.
[ TAG ME! ] - Roleplay that has not been tagged, and has been noted that it needs to be tagged.

Last Checked: January 31, 2011

Aleshanee's RP
Blood Red with Envy - Tabitha & Witseidutsei
A Day Away - Nocturne TAG ME! 4
Walking in Daylight - Corsant TAG ME! 2
Its a bird, its a...Flower? - Antirrhinum majus
First Meetings - Gypsy Tempest
Antlers and Wings. - Abiron
Moonlight Meeting - Swift Wind & Night Wind
Wind in your Wings - Isabliss
Silent Meets Silence - Zyanya
You Weren't Invited - Xochiquetzal TAG ME! 3
Must be Mistaken... - Akaaru TAG ME! 1

Amakehs Olomamusikte
Day of the Living Dead - Carmine & Lorenna TAG ME! 1

Ariston
Teach Me? - Arcadia
Something To Look Forward To - Arianrhold
Fun Times! - Nikita & Chayse
Oh! It glows! - Fireflies

Celaeno
Slave to Be - Night Wind
Future of the Sisterhood - Aviania and Zahraa' [DONE]
Clash of Beak and Talon - Templar & Flock

Concordia Discors
Same, Yet Different - Fleurite TAG ME! 1
Why are you so different? - Orion TAG ME! 2
Today's a good day to hurt someone - Hiresh
Into the River! - Dice group RP

Genesis
Why Can't We Be Friends? - Izefiah TAG ME! 1
Through the Trees - Essence TAG ME! 3
What Pretty, Flesh-Eating Roses - Zera Saffron TAG ME! 2
Trespassing. - Koname

Khajag's RP
Cherished Meetings - Moonhoof TAG ME! 2
Bashful and Obnoxious. - Rockstar
Down Pours the Rain... - Arcadia
Untitled - Gypsy Soul
Winter Chill. - Ayaumi
The break down... - Zillah
Never Too Old to Play - Bella Lillian
Blue, White, and Black - Liella
We Are Golden - Flint
Drive - Calanon
A Dash of Mischief - Xaivary
When it's cold outside... - Charlotte
Untitled - AF Final Quest "Journey"
Have you seen...? - Lavanya
Time of Danger - Seethe
Never Again... - Soraven
An End to Winter - Shoshana
Stallions having fun. - Ziata'ji
Talking... Its Harder Than It Looks - Nova
First Encounters - Dulce Periculum
Wandering into the Woods - Tulgey Cat & minor Concordia Discors basket. TAG ME! 1
Well, you're rather green, aren't you? - Hal O'ween
Going Green - Soul Lexis TAG ME! 2
This is How Good Boys Play - Farren
When you say nothing at all - Kyrone
Mine. - Cadius
Bonding Between Siblings - Dulce Periculum

Millicent's RP
Well Look What We Have Here... - Razi
A Walk Through the Snow~ - Abdiel TAG ME! 2
When the Rain Passes - Cissia
When One Witch Meets Another - Danari TAG ME! 1

Naniahiahi
Lost - Aiden
A Day at the Beach - Raikinti TAG ME! 2
Smooth Talking - Ausdauer TAG ME! 1
The Days Grown Short TAG ME! 4
Sandy Shores - Rajput TAG ME! 3

Nolens Volens
Won't You Stay Awhile? - Delrialto

Princess Pocket Lint

Hello little one. - Dmitrria (Dead)
Looks can be deceiving. - Yazmina (Finished)
Grass-flavored Spagettios - Asami (Finished)
Silence is Bliss - Ranulf (Unfinished)
What is this feeling? - Sweetpea (Finished)
Lovely Morning, Lovely Mare - Ellessar (Unfinished)

Moonlight Meetings - Kaim (Unfinished)
Tiny meets Muscle - Amarant
Picky Eatings. - Aderes
Cobwebs and Stitches - Burryna
All Growed Up. - Sweetpea
Childhood Friends - Ranulf
What Makes You Tick? - Eilir
Winter is so meh. - Radoslava
Untitled - Ranulf
Meet the Nephew - Scarlet, Duke Sindri (Log)
What's it to You? - Blade
Why So Blue? - Timothy Todd

Rayearth's RP
Call of the Wind - Rishima Black TAG ME! 1
The Phoenix and the Wolf - Tori no Hi TAG ME! 2
A Gift from Above - Hi No Tori

Valdis' RP
Prized Kill - Rainart TAG ME! 1

Yongliang's RP
Peaceful Assumptions - Priscilla
Splash - Cherish TAG ME! 1
Oopsie... Maybe? - Amitola, Ilyrana

Other
Set up RP for mindsend: Kura x Yongliang
Set up RP for Cyhorse: Papillon & Khajag
Set up RP for xo -- k a i r i: Amitiel & Aleshanee
Set up RP for hanging gallows: Concordia Discors x foal
Set up RP for samus x: Ariston x foal
Set up RP for Memeha Otome: Khajag x Clef
Roleplay with [x]Natty-Chan[x] - Concordia Discors x Ahanu
Set up Family RP: Millicent, Razi, Enzo, Nikita, and Ariston
Set up RP for Rhea: Kai x Aleshanee & Kai x Ariston

(If I owe you an RP, please remind me! D: I'm human and forget things.)

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:00 pm
User Image Name: Aleshanee meaning 'She Always Plays'
Breed: Generation 1
Personality: Quiet, trusting, playful, and naive. Aleshanee loves to be near other Soquili, even though she can't really talk to them. She believes that she can get to know someone by just experiencing them, instead of through talking. This brought about her taking an Oath of Silence before leaving her homeland to prove to everyone that had known her that she would be able to communicate while on the grounded world, and still be able to connect to the Gods through silence and prayers. She believes that through silence, it will help her communicate better with the Gods. She wants to understand their silence by experiencing silence herself. With that background, she seeks to meet someone else that can get on the same level as her and speak through the silence.

From time to time, Aleshanee gets lonely when it comes to silence. As she continues on with her oath, she sees more of the beauty of things and coming through an understanding through silence by deducing it by herself instead of cluttering the world with words.
Mother: In Heaven with Papa.
Father: In Heaven with Mama.
Siblings: N/A
Mate: None, but currently looking for one!

Breeding Slots
o1. Reserved for Lifemate
o2. Reserved for Lifemate
o3. Reserved for Lifemate

Plots - Ultimately, I want to make it difficult for her to fulfill her Oath of Silence.
o1// Heal Me - After a vicious attack from a skinwalker, Aleshanee now walks the Soquili Lands with a broken wing. Unable to ask for help, she continues her journey through the Soquili lands in hopes to find someone that can understand her silence, and help mend her wing.
o2// Play with Me - Aleshanee loves to play! Tag is one of her favorites since it's the easiest game to start without the need for words (except for the word, "Tag!" Is it really necessary though? xP). Aleshanee just wants more time to play! This is open to any adult soquili or foals. <3
o3// Lifemate - Lover's Rock Listing. Ultimately, this would be a stallion that can communicate with her and understand her. This is a work in progress. (Currently roleplaying with offers until Aleshanee chooses her lifemate.)
o4// Like a moth to a flame. - Aleshanee cannot seem to understand that everyone does not have good intentions. If you have any darker characters looking to toy around with an innocent, trusting mare, feel free to toss your plots this way. I'm also willing to put Aleshanee in a bad situation whether its being kidnapped, or imprisoned.
05// Your shining armor. - Because I love putting Aleshanee into trouble, she probably needs a savior. This might need to coincide with "Like a moth to a flame." or can be its own plot in itself. C: Maybe the stallion who offers protect to her will turn around and hurt Aleshanee? (Kyribird's Dyrim)

Aleshanee Inspiration Quotes
"God is the friend of silence. See how nature -- trees, flowers, grass -- grows in silence; see the stars, the moon, and the sun, how they move in silence." - Mother Teresa

"Enough has been said already to effect all that is needful, and that what is wanting is not writing and speaking - whereof ordinarily there is more than enough - but silence and work. For whereas speaking distracts, silence and work collect thoughts and strengthen the spirit. As soon therefore as a person understands what has been said to him for his good, there is no further need to hear or discuss; but to set himself in earnest to practice what he has leant with silence and attention, in humility, charity and contempt of self." - St John of the Cross

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:02 pm
User Image Name: Concordia Discors meaning 'Discordant Harmony'
Nicknames: N/A
Breed: Generation 3
Personality: Concordia Discors acts rather like a feline. When she wants attention, she wants to be in the center of it. When she want to be alone, she wants everyone to get the f*** away from her. She causes trouble just to see everyone else distress about it around her, and doesn't really care about the consequences behind her actions. Concordia Discors has a conscience, and knows the difference from right to wrong, but she simply ignores the "right" conscience of her brain.
She can grow quite possessive over people and things, and wants to claim things as her own. She is very vain about her looks, thinking she is the hottest s*** out there, and is vulnerable when her looks are put down. She puts up an innocent facade, when she's trying to manipulative on in the inside to get to what she wants.
Mother: Acta est Fabula (~Masamune~).
Father: Khajag (Leez0rz).
Siblings: Dona Nobis Pacem (~Masamune~) and Dulce Periculum (Darkmoon Dancer).
Mate: None.

Breeding Slots
o1. Shyamal - Plotted, now working on RP.
o2. ???
o3. ???

Plots
o1// Plotted flings - For more information, see Lover's Rock listing. She has one fling set in stone with Shyamal, and I need to figure out the last two slots. A controlling, overpowering male would be interesting. Easily seduced, beautiful guys would be lovely too~
o2// The Mother I Never Wanted - This plot would be for Concordia Discors around her foal stage to her adult stage. Since Concordia Discors likes to stir up trouble, maybe a motherly Soquili will notice this and seek to address this. The mother will get to know Concordia Discors and notice things aren't exactly right about her. She will at least know she doesn't have a mother, and is raised by her single father. The more that the motherly Soquili tries to pry and redirect her, the more Concordia Discors will try to drive her away. c: The rest can be plotted out~
o3// The Game - Concordia Discors entangles herself in a game she thinks she's winning, but instead the other player has the upper hand. This game, of course, is the game of seduction. Conco will believe that the other party is eating straight out of her hooves, but instead, he ensnares her with his charm and has her cornered. the rest can be plotted out/gone over with more detail.
o4// Talk with a Catwalker - Concordia Discors envisions herself much more of a cat than an equine. She tends to try to purr like a feline, and has a personality of one. I would like her to meet a skinwalker, perferably a catwalker, and have her talk to one of them. She doesn't mind getting maimed a bit, if she is able to attain much wanted information.

Theme Songs
Promiscuous Girl - Nelly Furtado ft. Timbaland
Maneater - Nelly Furtado

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:04 pm
User Image Name: Khajag meaning 'Blue eyed'.
Nicknames: Khaj (Moonhoof)
Personality: Khajag starts off as a bumbling mess of nervousness and shyness. He would rather be hidden in a crowd than stand out and be the center of attention. Even though he is shy and bashful when meeting others, it doesn't take much to get him out of his shy exterior to his caring, and considerate interior. Khajag tends to get caught up in his own thoughts when it comes to the beauty in everyone in the lands. One thought leads to another, and he's left there standing with a dazed look on his face. Automatically, when he realizes he's dazing, he hides his face in embarrassment and to hide the very blush of embarrassment. He is happy to dish out compliments, but he feels uncomfortable whenever someone holds him in high regards.

Khajag is on a journey of self-discovery, unknowingly. He feels as if he hasn't been exposed enough to the world to get a clear idea of what he wants in life. As continually meets other Soquili and traveling the lands, he begins to ponder the life of a herd and if he could ever
Mother: MIA.
Father: Unknown.
Siblings: N/A
Mate: None, but currently looking for one!
Children: Acta est Fabula - Dona Nobis Pacem, Dulce Periculum, Concordia Discors
Iie Namae - Nolens Volens, Wasureru Namae, Neela.

Family Tree

Breeding Slots
o1. Acta est Fabula (~Masamune~) - Done!
o2. Iie Namae (hanging gallows) - Won on 10/26!
o3. Mansi - ...

Plots
o1// Homosexuality 101 - Let's just say Khajag never encountered this before, and yet, he doesn't understand why his attraction to males is so much more stronger than with females. Let's somehow introduce the prospect of homosexuality to Khajag in some form? This can be a super flirty stallion that goes both ways and finds Khajag's shy ways adorable, or this can just be Khajag running into a male couple in an affectionate display with one another.
o2// The Closet - I need Khajag to get out of the theoretical "closet" because it won't do him any good to deny it once the prospect of being homosexual is out there.
o3// Family RP - D8 I will take any family RP I can get.
o4// Living in a Herd - Khajag, who has been traveling by himself ever since his arrival on Soquili lands, longs to know the life of a herd. I need someone who can give him the rundown of a herd, and how it can be beneficial to a lone Soquili.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:54 pm
User Image Name: Millicent meaning 'industrious strength'.
Nicknames: Plain Jane, b***h, Milli.
Personality: Millicent is a foul-mouth, degrading b***h. She's spiteful, unsocialized besides in the way of cussing someone out. She never learned how to be a lady, but to be tough, cold and cutthroat to be a racehorse. All she cares about it winning, and hopefully in the process, damaging your ego. She thinks by putting others down, it will save her the pain of remembering her own failures.
Mother: Breeding more racehorse spawns.
Father: Racing for the Two-leggers.
Siblings: None.
Mate: "... NOT RAZI."
Children: Razi - Enzo, Nikita, Ariston.

Breeding Slots
o1. Razi (Ririka) - Completed!
o2. Razi (Ririka) - Inactive. Progressing with RP.
o3. ???

Plots
o1// Family RP - She just loves her family, NOT. Her children know all she does it yell and degrade them, and in return, they bug the crap out of her. C: If you want to RP, just let me know.
o2// An Old Rival - If your Soquili is a racehorse too, maybe Millicent and that Soquili have raced before. The racing results can be discussed, but there is obviously bad blood between the two.
o3// ... Idk. Throw something at me. XD

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:55 pm
User ImageName: Yongliang meaning 'Courageous - Good/Excellent'
Nicknames: N/A
Personality: Yongliang is a pretty 'chill' stallion. If he isn't sleeping, he's just 'going with the flow' and enjoying the peaceful waters. He isn't very social, mostly because he keeps himself secluded to others. Only when someone approaches him will he ever socialize. He's a good listener, but doesn't know how to open himself up.
Mother: Unknown.
Father: Unknown.
Siblings: None.
Mate: N/A
Children: None.

Breeding Slots - Lover's Rock listing.
o1. ???
o2. ???
o3. ???

Plots
o1// If you have any plots, feel free to toss ideas at me!

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:56 pm
User ImageName: Ariston
Nicknames: Ari.
Breed: Generation 2
Personality: Ariston is a happy-go-lucky stallion. Nothing seems to bother him, even when it comes to being insulted. The only two that can get Ariston to show anything other than a 'happy' expression is his sister, Nikita, and brother, Enzo.

Mother: Millicent (Leez0rz)
Father: Razi (Ririka)
Siblings: Nikita (Ririka), Enzo (Pollack).

Breeding Slots
o1. Hinali (Summer Rain 07) - Maybe? owo
o2. Co-Owner's Slot
o3. ???

Plots
o1//
o2//

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:36 pm
User ImageName: Princess Pocket Lint
Nicknames: Pocket
Breed: Generation 2
Personality: Princess Pocket Lint from the moment she meets another Soquili, she's a nervous mess. She tends to close herself off and tenses up in a presense that's unfamiliar. When she was a foal, she would appear to be mute to those she did not feel comfortable with and as an adult, she can fall back on those tendencies as a 'comfort zone' to avoid conversing with the Soquili that makes her nervous. When she does talk, she tends to stutter. The more she tries to force it out, the worse her stutter gets and ends up sounding like a jumble of words.

Currently, Pocket Lint is still nervous as an adult. She's improving on her social skills, trusting her two friends-- Ranulf and Sweetpea. The usdia has proven to be more comfortable around other usdia, but also has taken to all foals (well, at least regular soqs and usdias). The usdia fears anything larger than her. Slowly with her independence from her two friends and her family, she's slowly starting to rationalize her fear of the world, and how to cope with it.

Mother: Baby Lickety-Split (Kesmi)
Father: Prince Noir de Glace (Sage~the~Vampiric~Angel)
Siblings: Prince Frilly Skull (Sage~the~Vampiric~Angel), Princess Melos (Kesmi).

Breeding Slots
o1. Xixan (Thamin) - Currently trying for CC Slot
o2. ???
o3. ???

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:44 pm
User Image  

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

Leez0rz
Crew