Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:17 am
Sya's Plottage

As you know I have been on a haitus from gaia due to having a new born baby (she was two months old last Saturday!) and although I am not fully back yet I am starting to RP more and looking for plots (both background and RPed).

I am open to ideas and suggestions or just general met and greets so feel free to poke me.

If you are interested in any of my soquili that are not posted here then feel free to check out my teepee:
Homeward Bound

--------------------------

--------------------------  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:34 am
User Image Basket

Breed: Regular x Angenicorn
Parents: Sengdroma and Maion
Silblings: -images soon-
Mate: Too young
Children: Too young

Plots
------

Family RP
Just as it says, I am always open to family or herd RP.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:52 am
User Image Maion

Breed: Angenicorn
Theme: Angeni of the Ocean
Mate: Sengdroma (nickname: Moon)
Children: -images pending-

Maion is hoping to one day become an elder and act as the protector of his family. As his pelt begins to grey he realises that he no longer a young stallion.

However before this point I want him to have a well rounded life.

Plots
-------

I will save you!
I want Maion to help other in need, he is more than willing to get beaten up in the process and will happily risk his life for others. However I think it would be fun if one day his good intentions got him into trouble and instead of saving someone he finds himself in trouble when the one who was pretending to be in trouble teams up with the attacker to beat Maion up. If no one wants to be the attacker I am happy to have Kimi play the part, and the one that turns on Maion could simply be acting because they are afraid that Kimi will eat them and their family. Maion can get badly injured but not killed, Kimi would only want to teach him a lesson for trying to restrict her hunting ground as she knows that Maion has also saved her life from others. Open to ideas and variations.

What am I going to do?!
Before Maion learns that he has children and gets forgiven by Sengdroma for sending her away to train he travels the land looking for something. But the thing he needs more than anything is someone to offer advice and to help him get out of his slightly depressed state.... this person could encourage him to intercept Sengdroma on her way home (this is where Sengdroma will get angry at him and attack before he is forced to pin her to get her to listen -then his three children will attack him to save their mummy).

No longer my home....
Maion used to live in the mountains, so high that only those with Angeni genes can reach it. He often goes there to clear his head, but for him to fully move on and away from the living in the memories of his mother it would be really good if one day he returns to the cave to find someone else has claimed it for their home. In a way it will bring him peace, and remind him of the circle of life.

But that is my baby....
Dixie and I love Drama, and we where thinking that for Maion and Sengdroma's next breeding (will be after April at least) it would be really good to have something tradgic happen. We want Kimi to steal one of their baskets -her faviourite- and as Maion and Scythe persue her she drops the basket where it is found by a foaless mare who gets attached. After a few days of looking they find the basket in the arms of the mare and can not bring themselves to take it away from her, so they invite her to join the herd so that they can protect the mare and the baby, the baby will never learn the truth from Maion or Sengdroma -it will be up to the adopted mother to tell them if they want.

Do you have an idea?
Do you have an idea or something you want Maion to get involved in? Then let me know, I am pretty much open to anything except flings with him.

Family/Herd RP
Just as it says smile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:06 am
User Image Haishan Fai

Breed: Pure wind
Mate: Tuulikka (nickname Tuli)
Children: None

Haishan Fai has not had an easy life, violence and war seem to follow him where ever he travels -until the day that he meets Tuli. As a fosl his father beat him and left him for dead as his parents never wanted children and got pregnant by accident. Because of this he has never really known love or family but tries to compensate by helping others -but never allowing himself to get too close.

Plots
-------

A collector.
Early into his adulthood Haishan met someone who collected **something** he was intrigued by the concept and so stuck around to help them to acquire a new piece for their collection. Once he leaves them he starts thinking about something he can collect himself, and after observing the customs of the two-leggers he decides to dry flowers from all the lands he has visited and leave them in a safe place while he travels. That place is the tree he woke up next to as a foal after his father beat him and left him for dead.

In need of a helping hoof...
Do you have a soquili that tends to get into trouble, starting fights they can't finish or just being clumsy? Well Hiashan is here to the rescue.

Do you have an idea?
Do you have an idea or something you want Haishan Fai to get involved in? Then let me know, I am pretty much open to anything except flings with him.

Herd/Family RP
Just as it says.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:07 am
User ImageKaida

Breed: Fluttercorn
Mate: Faunus

Kaida is a warrior, and as part of the joining ceremony between her herd and Faunus' herd they are sent out on a journey to collect the ritual items. The best warrior from both herds was selected. What Kaida doesn't know is that fate is playing a trick on her heart and she falls in love with her Faunus, who turns out to also be the groom of the ritual and promised to her herds healer.

Plots
-------

Girls can fight too!
Kaida didn't just become her herds best fighter by sitting in a corner and looking pretty so I would like her to have got in quiet a few fights in her time. Be it for training purposes or to defend herself against a Kalona/SW or evil soquili.

I need that sword!
Kaida heard a story from a two-legger about a sword that would grant the user great power, the only problem is that it is hidden by a trail of clues -each leading to the next. Not one for wanting to travel alone she would love a companion.

...but I am a girl!
Due to her eagerness to become the first female warrior of her herd she often neglects to consider that she is a girl, so meeting someone who is a true girly-girl would be a shock to her.... it would be nice for the mare to show Kaida what being a lady is all about. From gossiping to herbs that can be used as perfumes, she is clueless.

Do you have an idea?
Do you have an idea or something you want Kaida to get involved in? Then let me know, I am pretty much open to anything except flings with him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:13 am
User ImageKisho

Breed: Fluttercorn
Sibling: Ronin -twin
Mate: *can't remember her name*

Kisho is well travelled, after his parents had died he left his twin brother and his homeland and went in search of adventure and knowlegde. One day he returned to his brother to find him smitten with a mare but too afraid to do anything about it, and so to prove him a lesson he persues the mare and falls in love himself -he feels guilty that his actions drive his brother away.

Plots
------

Do you have an idea?
Do you have an idea or something you want Kisho to get involved in? Then let me know, I am pretty much open to anything except flings with him.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:14 am
User ImageRegulus

Breed: Pure Unicorn
Mate: None

Regulus is very intune with reading the stars and the energy of the world, he uses his ability to guide him places where a healing hand is required. Other the years he has fine tuned his healing ability so that he can heal almost any wound, and usually without an scars being left behind.

Regulus was named after the brightest star in the Leo constallation because his mother believed he would have the heart of Lion and knew that the stars would hold the key to his life.

He is not looking for love but one day it may cross his path.

Plots
-------

A healers touch.
Do you have need of healer? If so Regulus will be happy to help, the stars will guide him to you.

Do you have an idea?
Do you have an idea or something you want Regulus to get involved in? Then let me know, I am pretty much open to anything except flings with him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:15 am
Reserved

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff