Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Is Anyone Willing To Stand With Me? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seal of Solomon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:24 am
I am searching for those of us who still believe in the old ways, those of us who have not succumbed to the closed mindedness of modernized christianity. Those of us who reognize that there is one true God and that his Church was never meant to be divided and twisted as much as it is today. Please, if any of my other fellow warriors are here, please post. Also, if anyone here is aware of what the Book of Enoch is, or of what the Key of Solomon is, or if there is anyone here who considers themself an Enochian or a Kabbalist, please post.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:00 pm
I agree.  

HazyKoala

Lonely Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Clambake 200

Zamaku

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:19 pm
MB_RoXX
I agree.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:32 pm
I am trying to hold what I know of Christianity to an entirely Biblical perspective. I hope to be a minister one day, and for the sake of my soul and that of those entrusted to me, it is absolutely important that no tradition or teaching that does not line up with the Word of God be allowed into the church. They should be denied and tought against.

As for the rest.. I am aware that they exist in one form or another, but I could not give you details on them.  

rosadria

Seal of Solomon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:00 pm
Many years ago the Catholic Council of Trent took the bible apart and left only the books that they considered to be nescessary. I personally believe that God never intended for the bible to be picked apart by man and that all books that were originally in the bible should be returned to it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:11 pm
Man put the Bible together in the same way that my computer put together this message that I am writing to you. Physically, man did it. But it was not outside the will of God, as this message is not outside of my will.  

rosadria

ohay its libb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:12 pm
Zamaku
MB_RoXX
I agree.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:35 pm
VK Fox
Man put the Bible together in the same way that my computer put together this message that I am writing to you. Physically, man did it. But it was not outside the will of God, as this message is not outside of my will.

You are correct. God wouldnt let anything happen that he didnt allow. I have just always believed that all biblical works are important.  

Seal of Solomon

rosadria

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:40 pm
All literary works are important. But only some of them should be regarded as authorative scripture. There's a verse by Isaiah that I have in mind, but I'll have to dig it up when I get home  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:41 pm
ohay its libb
Zamaku
MB_RoXX
I agree.

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

Seal of Solomon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:58 pm
One of my dreams has always been to reunite all followers of God under one banner, but as much as the Church has been divided, i dont know if that will ever be possible. But i refuse to give up.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:20 pm
Here it is.
Quote:
The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever.
Isaiah 40:8 (KJV)
There is a sure test for whether or not a literary work that aspires to be scripture is actual scripture, and that is time. Genesis through Deuteronomy are very, very old. So is what Isaiah had to say. One of the things that separates them from all the other religious writings of the day is that the Lord has preserved them. There are also very, very strict warnings against adding to, or subtracting from, the scriptures, particulary in Revelation but elsewhere as well. I wouldn't dream of removing so much as a comma, and I have nothing but pity for the person foolish enough to mess with the Word.  

rosadria

digital_kobraX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:15 pm
are you saying that all churches should be catholic?
i have been to a catholic church and all of it but maybe 4 or 5 mins was all memorized hymns and other songs. there was a small message and i did not learn much in the 5 mins that there was a message
i respect catholics for being so devoted to God and Jesus but it is not for everyone.
all churches need to work together to spread the word of Christ no matter what there differences are because the one thing that they have in common is the most important thing in any church
and that is Jesus Christ

am i right?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:21 pm
I don't use the phrase "the Church" to refer to any specific denomination, Catholic, my own, or otherwise. The Church is the body of Christ, and that is what we need to get back to.  

rosadria

-Samaria NicOlee

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:25 pm
MB_RoXX
I agree.

Christian friends

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items