Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage Palace (Zane and Sunso vs Fenrir) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:54 pm
hector rouge

1. Every battle must take place in a seperate thread.
2. Each thread can only hold three people from each team.
3. Threads must contain the name of the thread it started in and where it is taking place. (this helps make sure we don't clog up main threads with excessive bad mouthed OOC)
4. Once one ninja dies the spot for him is close, no back up!
5. If you surrender you put your fate in the hands of the victor.
6. If you leave the battle pre-maturely your RPC may not enter it again.
7. When a battle moves places in that village, it maust have a Document styled post explaining where it is now, and who is still in, along with a description of the area. (Desc can be taken from the main thread it belongs to.)

These are the rules of engagement created by the crew. The battlefield is the ruins of the Mizukage Palace since it has been destroyed. The bridge that leads to land is destroyed as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:15 pm
Nova Storm Flux
Sunso "Sunny" Joukai
Sanin of Sand

As the blade would strike him, his Sands of decay armor would eat away at the blade attacking him, meaning it would be blunted to a point that his bone armor would be cracked, but not broken. The armor would repair itself as held his right hand out to his right As fenrir charged at his sword. As he did this, the blade would turn to light, allowing Fenrir's attack to pass through it as it would then move at the speed of light towards sunso, reforming it's self in his hand. This would be followed by him Clicking his neck once more, as a Second layer of bone armor would surround sunso in a plated design, with a dragon's skull as the helmet point. This would be covered by the Sand of decay armor once more, and the chidori nagashi would continue to surge through his body. He would smile under his armor, as he would place his sword in the ground infront of him again, as it would shine extremely bright again, "I really like this sword, since it can do amazing things," he would say, as a shadow would appear from the Bright light, heading towards fenrir at incredible speeds, attepting to land a punch on fenrir. The light from the sword would remain as this happened. As the shadow would approach them, Bandages of light would descend from the sky in an attempt to wrap fenrir and yajuu up in them, in order to restrain their movements.

((i'm fine with you doing that to dodge, i was just trying to draw yajuu out, makes this easier))

User Image

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:21 pm
Zane had released the flow of chakra to his feet as he dropped underwater, dodging the original explosion. Jumping back up atop of the water, Zane began to perform two individual seals, the right one finishing faster than the one on his left. Suddenly, the clouds above began to darken as the temperature dropped severely. Zane's eyes turned as white as snow as he activated his bloodline. It suddenly began to snow.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:31 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

Unfortunately for Sunso, he would suddenly discover that his body wouldn't move to place his sword in the ground for his light attack. Yajuu grinned and tossed his decaying sword behind him while he placed both of his hands on the ground. "I see. So you used that technique, Yajuu." Fenrir glanced at Sunso as a giant structure lifted out of the earth behind him, covering them in shade. "You won't be able to move for about two minutes." Fenrir declared as he pointed two fingers at him. "I only need less than two seconds." A chidori sharp spear suddenly shot out of his fingers and aimed to stab straight through Sunso's defenses and through his heart.

((I never needed to wound you with that sword strike from Yajuu. I just needed to hit you.

Attacco Di Squalo [Shark Attack] - A very useful technique when hit by his blade causes a moment of Paralysis because it is fused with more of the users chakra. Now his entire body will not be able to move for the maximum time of 120 seconds.
Rank B

I believe 120 seconds is equivalent to two posts, this being the first one.))
undefined  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:50 pm
((It's sunso's turn blue.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:54 pm
okay blaugh  

BluewolfofMibu

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:49 am
User ImageUser Image

((Nova has given me permission to kill off Sunso and take whatever, so you can continue the fight after this post.))

After Fenrir's chidori sharp spear impaled Sunso through his heart, Fenrir flicked his wrist to send the chidori up through his chest and then take off his head. In a flicker Fenrir appeared next to Sunso's body in time to catch the detached head, which he then tucked into his pouch as a geiser of blood gushed up from Sunso's neck. The body then collapsed to the ground, and Fenrir quickly snatched Sunso's sword, which he attached to his waist, his left hand which had a mouth in it for clay manipulation, as well as any particular jutsu scrolls the body had on it. Yajuu, meanwhile, never took his eyes off of Zane. He was ready to jump to Fenrir's side should Zane even think about attacking his master. Once Fenrir had successfully sealed the body parts into scrolls and hid them away, he glanced at Zane and threw a handful of shuriken at him. "The offer still stands. Step down and make me Mizukage, and you won't have to die in the rubble of your own office." Meanwhile, a surge of lightning flowed through and around Fenrir's body, putting his wild black hair on end as jolts of static electricity jumped around him.

edit
(Lightning Sage)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:35 pm
((Like he said, i'm okay with this. Just putting this incase people think he's lying))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:41 pm
Kazuo appears next to Fenrir looking through his ANBU mask at Zane. He wore his old ANBU clothing and his old ANBU mask which none of his clothing made any indication he was a cloud ninja. So that would leave Zane not knowing who exactly it was. Changing his voice to a deeper tone he speaks. "Sound and Rain have sent ninja here to either check it out or aid you in your fight." He says to Fenrir.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:36 pm
Zane flicked his wrist as the shurikens thrown at him were redirected away from him as the wind currents took them away. "Regardless on wether I die or not, you won't be Mizukage. Unlike you, who pisses off everyone he meets, I don't do that. Even when I die here, someone else will just take the pleasure of killing you," he responded as the wind began to surround him fiercely. His hair swayed in the wind as the water below him froze over due to the harsh temperature.  

BluewolfofMibu

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

((Alright, I'm making the posting order go Fenrir-Zane-Kazuo-Hanzo.))

"Maybe...but it won't be you." Fenrir said as he swung his sword around and thrusted it into the sky. A large lightning bolt shot up from the tip and entered the clouds above (I wonder what that could mean? stare ). The large structure rising out of the earth behind Fenrir suddenly stopped and immediately large blades within it started spinning at an unbelievable velocity, instantly ripping appart the landscape as it tried to draw both Hanzo and Zane into the blades. Since there weren't expecting it, they wouldn't have the time to latch themselves down as Fenrir did, who sent his bone down through his feet and into the earth to hold him in place as he latched an arm onto both Yajuu and Kazuo, also keeping them in place. He also used his bone to impale what was left of Sunso's torso and kept it from being dragged off. At the very least, the windmill would suck out all of the cold air, snow, and wind that Zane had blowing around the area.
edit
((Summoning: Giant Windmill))

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:53 pm
[[I heart posting orders. I hate having to reply to every little thing. Although this one here would of been easy.]]  

Dark-Ninja70

-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces