Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
How much do you love/HATE ohio! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Ohio
YEA!
46%
 46%  [ 15 ]
Hell NO!
53%
 53%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 32

DanPro05

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 7:28 pm
Me I live in ohio but I HATE it here. It is boring. I was born for a place like LA. That is were I am going to move after collage! It has everything and ohio well I won't miss ohio at all.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 8:43 pm
good for you. Ohio sucks I miss florida. much better street scene and rave scene.  

ccg1232009

DeadPoet115

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:31 am
personally...i like ohio...pretty boring sometimes..but its all about the ppl....i was born in San Francisco California...then i lived in LA till i was about 7.and since thenive lived in Texas Tennese and now im here....and the people here are difinatly nicer...lol...ive never been mugged here...(and none of you mug me either) but california..not the greatest places..smog...traffic...and s**t loads of ppl....some places are kool...but the ppl suck most the time...its kindda boring here but...its peaceful...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 7:00 am
Ohio is okay, it can be pretty boring at times, surrounded by land.
The weather tends to suck a lot, I don't like that either.  

FitzLOKO87
Crew

Quotable Gaian

10,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

DeadPoet115

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 7:09 am
yea ..i have to agree with you onthe weather....it does suck..and the weather ppl suck to...maybe thats why the weather sucks...cuz the weather ppl suck  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 7:16 am
bladedemondrake88
yea ..i have to agree with you onthe weather....it does suck..and the weather ppl suck to...maybe thats why the weather sucks...cuz the weather ppl suck
lol, that would be funny, we are cursed with bad weather ppl  

FitzLOKO87
Crew

Quotable Gaian

10,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

DeadPoet115

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 7:17 am
exactly..u ever notice the guy is like its gona snow everyone bundle up..and its like sunny and kool....hmmm its a conspiracy..lol...i dunno  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 9:03 am
I haven't been in massachusettes long, but I definitely think overall it's better here than there, that's just my personal opinion. I won't rack on hilliard much, it's not much better than where I am now, but for a capital city to be so pathetic is just an insult to the state. Flame me if you want, but I'm havin' fun being right next to cape cod blaugh .  

Survient

FitzLOKO87
Crew

Quotable Gaian

10,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 9:16 am
Survient
I haven't been in massachusettes long, but I definitely think overall it's better here than there, that's just my personal opinion. I won't rack on hilliard much, it's not much better than where I am now, but for a capital city to be so pathetic is just an insult to the state. Flame me if you want, but I'm havin' fun being right next to cape cod blaugh .
lol, that makes us envy you  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 9:35 am
I love the weather, with the exception of summer. Okay, I lie, I don't purely love it because it frustrates me. "Today it will be fifty degrees and raining. Tomorrow, we'll see sunny skies at ninety-five! Durr hurr!" No, but I love the rain and snow, and I love the autumns. Indeed.  

Raingirl

Ao-chan

High-functioning Snowflake

12,850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 9:57 am
I hate Ohio >.<

I wanna move to Chicago crying  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:33 am
i wish it would rain more....thatd be fine with me..rains fun  

DeadPoet115

FitzLOKO87
Crew

Quotable Gaian

10,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:10 am
Ao-chan
I hate Ohio >.<

Why Chicago?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:21 pm
videogamesupermaster
Me I live in ohio but I HATE it here. It is boring. I was born for a place like LA. That is were I am going to move after collage! It has everything and ohio well I won't miss ohio at all.

Ohio isn't boring. You want to live in a place that's boring? Iron Mountain, Upper Michigan. That place has nooooooooothing whatsoever. Nothing. I saw you said OH was boring, and thought, "I'm a Yooper, ay, and I'm gonna give that dude a peice o' my mind, ay. Maple Syrup."
Mmmmmmmm...... pasties..........

Neekroo

Ao-chan

High-functioning Snowflake

12,850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:39 pm
AnimeGuy420
Ao-chan
I hate Ohio >.<

Why Chicago?

Cause I love it there smile It's a beautiful city and I have a lot of friends who live there. Plus, my favorite anime convention is ACen... so it'd be helpful to live there xd

Chicago is just my favorite place. So I'd like to move there smile  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces