Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:24 pm
User Image

Welcome to my plot thread!

All Soq here are looking for some little something. Think you have what I'm looking for?

Well, post away!

While Guild rp's are preferred sometimes I can loose track and will need to be poked. This can be done over pm or messenger.

MSN: FioresMoose@hotmail.com
AIM: ScootersMcGee

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:26 pm
Rp

Alohilani
Lets get tricky (Alohilani/Catfeesh) - Dropped/forgotten?

Chandelle
Shh, the bride is plotting! (Zeda/Chandelle)

Christian
Boredom will have mixed results - (Virvatuli/Christian)
Eat or be eaten! (Ominos/Christian)
Right Round (Sali/Christian)

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:33 pm
User Image
Personality: Alo is an active lil' gal who thinks has the little dog syndrome. She thinks she's ten times her size and even the baddest of the bad couldn't take her down. As of such, her ego is huge, but it doesn't ruin her. A smile is always found on her face and she's generally very pleasant so long as a challenge isn't brought into question.

You can never really tell what she's thinking. At time's she's very analytical and calculating, but on the other hand she could very well be stupid. It all depends on what she wants from you.

Seeking: Friends. Alo hasn't met anyone outside of her family except for a fellow Seathi female. I'd like her to meet a wide range of sea critters to get a good feel of the ocean.

An enemy? Maybe a baddy that wants to make her their lunch.

Breeding:
1) Reserved for Kai
2) Reserved for Kai
3) Reserved for Kai

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:44 pm
User Image
Personality: Chandelle is the most loving, charitable mare in the lands. Every Valentine's day she decorates her clearing and adjoining wood to become a haven for couples. There she performs wedding ceremonies, vow renewals and other such things. She provides anything that a couple might want on their romantic getaway, from food to babysitting.

It isn't in her nature to be anything, but sweet. Though she's never had a lover herself, she knows how special the bond is and seeks to make it as strong as possible for those who cross her path.

Seeking: Couples. I would like her to meet a couple to either perform a ceremony for or to help if their having marital problems.

Friends and meet-in greets are nice as well, since she doesn't know many.

Breeding:
1) Reserved for Husni
2) Reserved for Husni
3) Reserved for Husni

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:45 pm
User Image
Personality: Just like his temper states, Christian is one stubborn stallion. Once he's set in his ways, he becomes like an old man and you'll sooner break your back then get him to change.

He's fickle, unemotional and backwards, with a habit of not speaking unless it's to point out the obvious. However, despite his faults, he's extremely protective of everyone who manages to get close to him and he won't hesitate to show his affection, albeit in strange ways.

Seeking: Usdia rp, since those are who he's more comfortable with. Maybe a couple male friends, to form a bachelor herd together?

Gen. rp is good too.

A bad romance - Christian is impossible. He's the kind of guy who would pronounce his love only once in a lifetime, and to the worst possible match in the world. For this, I'm looking for Mers, Seathis, Usdias, and hell, maybe even a male of any species for him to love on.

Depending on how this pans out, he could very well stay with that person for the rest of his life, or just decide that it isn't worth it and continue his travels.

WOH! - Inadvertantly, he's captured the attention of a kalona or two, and now their out to get him. (AKA, Moose just really wants Kalona rp)

Possible flings- I'm still unsure about this, but if it were a Kalona, I might be persuaded. Other gals may apply as well~

Breeding:
1) Possible ONS
2) Reserved for mate
3) Reserved for mate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:46 pm
Open~  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:48 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:01 pm
heart  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Tebiki

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:24 pm
Plot for Chandelle

I was thinking maybe your girl could know Koda before hand, he is my soquili's familiar. So he can lead her to Zeda to help her plan her wedding, maybe your soquili could even host it and say the vows ^-^

anyways if you are interested send me a PM so we can talk in more detail *Hugs*

Guild RP prefered. I want two RP's though.
One where she is talking to Zeda about the wedding
then the wedding itself, WARNING - they will be a lot of soquili in that RP XD  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:33 pm
Kay, I'll send you a pm. CC:  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:56 am
We have a stallion! Tags coming for all rps~  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:19 am
I still want Sali x Christian RP sometime, but I'm pretty backlogged right now. Maybe in a week or two once I'm on break? biggrin  

moineau bavarde

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:22 am
Sure. :333 Sounds like a plan to me. I still it would be an uber cute rp.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:52 pm
heart  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Aniira

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:14 pm
Hey there! I'm here to offer you Kalona RP, woot!

I have Ominos, whose information can be found under this link. [x]

I can definitely see Ominos as the one to hold a grudge, but Christian would have had to done something horribly angering or degrading to him to make him follow him. However, Ominos DOES enjoy exerting his strength over others, and he revels in terror. I hope this offers a good RP, if you're interested!

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff