Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
± Mt. Thunder ± (Raiden's Mountain) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:30 pm
User ImageLocated deep within the Lightning Peaks of Lightning Country, towering high above the other mountains is Mt. Thunder. Mt. Thunder is more dangerous then the lightning peaks, for where it stands thunderstorms always cling around it, unmoving and always raging. Lightning is always flashing around the tall mountain, thunder constantly booming, rolling and echoing through the mountain range. It was said a raiton master lived here once, being to be of the legendary clan from the hidden cloud, the Raiken Clan. A trail winds around the mountain sides, one passing through would have to beware of possible lightning strikes. The climb is long and tedious, not meant for those weak, even the strong has trouble and fearful. Either they collapse of how high the climb is or they are afraid of being struck by lightning. Rumors existed since the formation of this mountain, some saying a monstrosity of lightning exists here. Others say its a place when one is exiled to for punishment to face death or simply to brave the mountain of lightning. Though villages have the history of the mountain, little facts are known about it, only rumors is recorded. At the very peak of Mt. Thunder, is what appears to be a battle field. Small crators are on the ground from lightning strikes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A temple sits at the peak of the mountain, several more feet above the battle field. From here one can literally look up and feel like they can touch the storm clouds raging high above. The temple has the symbol of lightning at the top, which the temple belongs to Raiden Kaguya Raiken. Being the head of the raiken clan, he was able to find this place where he met a monk, unlocking the temple for him. The temple serves as Raiden's home. The rugs and walls, pretty much everything in it appears very rich and yet a home fitting for a sage. Whenever Raiden isn't near, thunderclouds descend on the top of the mountain, only the battlefield exposed

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Every five posts a bolt of lightning strikes the area. The lightning bolt is natural so chances of being injured and being hit is fairly high. Roll a die 1-6. If you get a 3 or 5, your struck by lightning, being burned and partial paraylsis for two posts. If 1, 2, 4, 6 you avoid it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:23 pm
After a few short hours of running through the Lightning Peaks, Raiden appeared on the battle field on Mt. Thunder. He smiled, looking up at the dazzling display of lightning from the thunderstorm overhead which remained forever more. He walked up the spiral stairs, reaching his temple where he watched out as rain fell. Going into the temple, he walked into the shower room, removing his robes and clothing stepping into the shower. He sighed with relieve as the hot water ran down his solid pecks, running over his muscular, defined body. Ahh....its been awhile He thought, which it has been. Last time he was here was a long time. Now he was in the comfort of his home. Seals and barreirs activated around the temple, protecting it from invasion and assaults as lightning grew more fierce around it making it harder to even get close. The showering room became steamy as the water went off, Raiden pulling a towel off the rack and drying himself off. He got on boxers and sleep shorts, heading over to the master bedroom. Some would swear it was of high royalty from the design and gold and other various colors. Raiden laid down in his bed, falling asleep rather quickly as he did so. Tomorrow he'll train but for now he'll rest  

Shruikan Tenshi

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:32 pm
± Raiden Kaguya Raiken ±

| S+ Class | Taijutsu Master | Lightning King | Bone Fighter|

User Image

Raiden woke up to the sound of thunder, getting up and stretching as his room lite up from the lightning overhead. He walked into the bathroom, showering once more and brushing his teeth. He dried off and got on new shinobi outfit which matched that of anbu's minus the armor, and put on a black robe. The black sash around his eyes let him always be training without eyes. Alright....time to resume a bit of training before travelin He thought to himself as he leaped out of the sanctuary he housed in, landing on the battle field around him. He pulled out a scroll, the taijutsu style of sound. Opening it he started reading the first step of the entering stage

Raiden the Blue Lightning

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:53 pm
± Raiden Kaguya Raiken ±

User Image

The style name was Daidoumyaku – Great Pulse Fist. Raiden liked this one particularly because even if his taijutsu barely missed, sound waves would wreck the target. The first stage was extremely simple for him. He walked over to the rocky wall and thrusted his open palm into the wall, vibrations being released shaking the walls more then normal. He nodded, satisfied with the easy progress and moved onto the next stage. To make things easier, Raiden made a small crator filling it with water to where it was enough to make a pool which was 10ft deep and 15ft wide. He jumped into the water, going to the bottom. Here he can see his results easier and it makes the training more demanding. The threw several quick punches in the water, pulses being released from his hands making the water infront of him ripple several feet away. Minor chakra manipulation was needed to make the pulses of sound, but none the less was easily acheivable. He then concentrated chakra into his hand, throwing a sharp punch. A powerful pulse of sound was released which was the special technique of the second stage. Raiden swam up taking a quick breather before he resumed his training. He thrusted another sharp punch, the ground shaking a smitch from the vibrations as he twisted around kicking at the water, a torrent of water reeling behind his foot from the vibrations trailing behind the foot. Raiden moved quicker and more elegently as he leaped out of the water, kicking in mid air hearing the slicing sound of a whip from the air being used by the kick. Landing on his feet, he did so flawlessly, a smile planted on his face as lightning danced overhead

Shruikan Tenshi

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:51 pm
± Raiden Kaguya Raiken ±

User Image

Palm strikes here are a true show of power and skill. Even blocking the attacks now is painful unless done properly. Palm strikes have the power here to put out a candle from 3 yards away. When a target is struck vibrations go through their body from the point of contact and out slightly in a cone, with the main damage being at the center of the cone while damage along the outside of the cone is less severe. These attacks now literally rattle bones causing extreme pain and hit nerves, causing both pain and numbness, according to the description as Raiden mirrored each movement that the scroll indicated. He thrusted his palms out into the air, seeing the water shaking from the vibrations as he continued doing the fluid movements with hands and feet. A kick five feet away from a tree which started catching fire was put out, indicating how strong the kick was. By using his hands to turn attacks aside Raiden was able to focus his energy while defending, resulting in a block becoming a small attack. Individual blocks do not cause significant damage but an attacker will soon feel their arms growing sore and numb after prolonged combat. Raiden is able to turn aside several ranged weapon attacks in rapid succession. Raiden made several flip motions as if he was avoiding attacks, switching into attack mode the moment possible launching more kicks and open palms. Raiden smiled until his stomach growled. He hadn't eaten yet so he vanished towards Rock in a thunderclap

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:39 pm
± Raiden Kaguya Raiken ±

User Image

The thunderclouds above the temple crashed and roared with thunder as lightning lite up the dark sky. Raiden appeared in a clap of lightning, standing at the top of his temple as lightning bolts struck the ground here and there, his black robed cloak rippling in the winds, his silver hair swaying slightly as he looked onwards. The blindfold over his eyes revealed nothing of his emotions as he crossed his arms, watching the eternal storm overhead

Shruikan Tenshi

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:30 pm
± Raiden Kaguya Raiken ±

User Image

Raiden looked up, wondering how mist was doing and if Jedi was there. He vanished in a clap of thunder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:16 pm
± Raiden Kaguya Raiken ±

User Image

Raiden appeared in a streak of lightning on top of his temple. He looked onwards at the mountain range which surrounded the mountain he stood on, lightning flaring overhead and thunderclouds stretched out for miles on end. His terrain, his home. I need to find something more interesting to do. I'm getting too bored He thought as a pool of black lava emerged from the ground, Bokun slithering out of it as he stood on his four powerful legs, looking at Raiden, who could tell his thoughts by merely looking into his eyes. A nod of his head indicating he knew what he was thinking. Without looking at Bokun, Raiden spoke. "Bring the tsuchikage here Bokun. We need to talk about a few things" He said as Bokun hissed, burrowing into the pool of black lava, heading towards the village underground....very deep underground

Shruikan Tenshi

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:51 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

Tsuchikage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman

A lightning bolt slams into the top of the mountain near Raiden as Yun rises from the ground. He looks at his master. He seemed a bit depressed.

"You called?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:55 pm
± Raiden Kaguya Raiken ±

User Image

Bokun was lying on the ground, looking up at Yun seeing he arrived. He gave off a faint molten glow as Raiden jumped down to meet Yun who was standing on the large battle field like area which was several yards from the very top. Raiden looked at him up and down then spoke. "I know the attacks on mist is bothering you. But running at Cloud and demanding them to stop isn't going to work. Your only a chunin level of a kage Yun. And a handful of shinobi know that and will use it to their advantage. As a matter of fact, since you took the position you hardly seem to have any time to train" He said as he appeared to be watching the raging thunderstorms over head, lightning striking a mountaintop in the distance, thunder rolling. This seemed to be happening every few moments

Shruikan Tenshi

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:00 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

Tsuchikage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman

Yun sits down, sighing. He lies his halberd by his side.

"I took the position because I thought I became stronger. I wanted to help a struggling village and Sengetsu trusted me. I'm weak...The only strong part of me is that I mastered the rain style, thats it. Even my bloodline nearly got me killed..."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:03 pm
± Raiden Kaguya Raiken ±

User Image

Raiden sat down indian style besides Yun, looking off into the distance. "You may be weak now, but in time and careful training you will be stronger and more capable. You need to take the time to master your bloodline, as well as your jutsu and styles. Plan ways to utalize low costing jutsu together to create a very powerful aftermath. But in the meantime, what are you going to do?" He asked Yun, looking forward still

Shruikan Tenshi

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:06 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

Yun takes off his hat.

"I need to take a break from kage and start training again. My bloodline is fine, its just I need to get stronger to use the dragon aspect properly. I need to learn to use the 8 Palms with my byakugan left eye, and my jutsu, I hardly know any...And then, there is that summoning I asked you about."

Yun looks off at the distance as well.

"I feel like a failure of a kage."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:17 pm
± Raiden Kaguya Raiken ±

User Image

Raiden nodded his head. His hair for the most part was always over his face so it was hard to tell what his face looked like, not to mention the sash around his eyes. "Alas, you have a lot going for you. If I were you your main concern should be jutsu. However, as for your transplant I'll train you in that after you get your jutsu taken care of. The summoning....if I was the sage I could help you. You'll have to go to the summoning lands for that." He said pausing, thinking about something. "You are not a failure of a kage, just a chunin not ready to be a kage" He said with a soft smile.

Shruikan Tenshi

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:19 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

Yun gets up and takes off his kage cloak. He is wearing his rock chuunin vest, which has the long black sleeve over his left arm. He looks at his sensei.

"Then lets waste no more time. I'm ready to go."

-

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces