Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
-:- Squad 2 Training Grounds -:- Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:21 pm
The training grounds for Squad Two, it is located farther away from the other trainining grounds, at the base of the Hokage Mountain. It is actually built upon the old Squad Two training grounds, which at the time was destroyed by an enormous explosion, along with the rest of the village.

The large colosseum that once stood in the middle of the training grounds and was destroyed was rebuilt, in a different location. The roman style colosseum can now be found attached to the base of the mountain, so that it is actually a semi circle that is attacched to the base. The base of the mountain is carved out so that the stands for spectators complete the semi circle and make it into a full circle. The colosseum looks slightly ruined and damaged, though it was actually built like that on purpose.

A river and lake can be found in the training grounds, which is a perfect training place for water elemental shinobi. The river originates from a large waterfall at the edge of the hokage mountain. It makes it's way into the training grounds and straight through the colosseum until it goes into a rather large lake. The lake is found at the edge of the training grounds, off near a forested area. A large circular platform can be found in the middle of the lake, connected to two opposite ends by slightly narrow wooden bridges. The lake's water flows into a second river, which makes it's way into a small cave into the side of the mountain. A large cavern is what would be found if someone entered the cave, complete with stalagmites, stalactites, and a smaller lake inside. Minerals in the rock walls reflect light to give the room a natural lighting.

Only members of Squad Two and Team Cyclone are allowed into the training grounds, as well as other ninjas that are jounin ranked or higher. Any other shinobi will require permission to enter, which can be obtained from any member of Squad two.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:22 pm
Rei stood on the training ground waiting for her Sensei or anyone of her team mates to show up. She mentally practiced her hand signs and techniques just in case they had to do anything today. Her eyes closed as she leaned on the side of a the cave. In her right hand she twirled a kunai around to stop some of her boredom.  

Sangria_Serenade

Fashionable Streaker

15,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Timid 100
  • Overstocked 200

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:30 pm
[[He wont be coming., He hasd been having school problem and wont be on this week.]]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:59 pm
[[Actually, even with the busy work I found some time to go on every now and then]]

Ryuuki made his way into the training grounds, a look of awe in his face as he looked around. It had been rebuilt alright, and even beter than it was before. Ryuuki smiled as he saw the colosseum that had stood in the grounds once before. He kept on walking until he saw another shinobi standing by the cave entrance, waiting for someone. Ryuuki walked up to the girl curiously. "Excuse me, are you lost?" he asked, wondering what she was doing there.

[[My RPC was not informed of having a squad yet, so I have to make him not know about it.]]

WereWeasels

Sangria_Serenade

Fashionable Streaker

15,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Timid 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:42 pm
Rei looked up to Ryuuki and smiled. “I’m Rei, and I am waiting for my new sensei!” she smirked and stop twirling her kunai. ” I haven’t seen him though…..” she sighed and looked around. “Hey, who are you by the way?” she looked up with confused eyes.

[Well thats good and i understand if your not on ^-^, good luck with all your work im kinda jammed with school work and stuff too]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:10 am
New sensei? Ryuuki thought to himself. Is she referring to Akira? I wasn't informed of getting a new squad mate... He added to his train of thought. "It's nice to meet you Rei, My name is Ryuuki Kyohaku. Is your new sensei by any chance Akira?" he said, throwing in the quwstion after his introduction.

[[Hey can you tell me what your time zone is and when you are normally on? Then I know when I can be on to RP with you]]

WereWeasels

Sangria_Serenade

Fashionable Streaker

15,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Timid 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:47 pm
Rei looked up at him confused. “No, sir he’s not my new sensei.” She thought back to her squad assignment day. I’m pretty sure his name was Ryuuki. “Hey, I think you’re my new sensei.” She smiled just trying to put it out there.

[Eastern Time Zone, im on after 7pm weekends anytime basically. It depends on what im doing.]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:52 pm
((I suggest you get out of the village, it is about to be destroyed))  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:57 pm
(( To late XD ))

A clone appeared but this was made of explosion tags and once destroyed it would kill everybody there. "Die," it said as it ran at the girl.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:13 pm
((Omg, give these people a goddamn break))  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:15 pm
(( Nah, Leaf will go bomb and no survivors ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:18 pm
((An annihilation of an entire village? How the hell is it suppose to recover after that....It..it just seems unsportsmanlike to me. I dont know why, it just does))  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:18 pm
(( lol this ain't a sport, it is a hobby ))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:00 pm
((hey, im back ^^))

nabuko walked through the grounds. "so you have your own squad now." he said laughing,waving at his old pal ryu.  

OfficialPapaJohns

3,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100

OfficialPapaJohns

3,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:09 pm
noticing the guy saying "die" and charging at the girl, something must be wrong. nabuko dashed in front of the person and socked him in the jaw. hard. (at least as hard as a ninjutsu class can XD)  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff