Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Something that's like a mystery (Malice x iiGypsy) (open) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:27 pm
User Image

Here is a place, lost to most humans, except those who lived there already. It was a place of creatures of all different sorts. In this place is a castle In the castle lives the royal family. No one messes with the royal family, especially the young prince. Not that you could get to them. There are army's of gaurds around every corridor.
Meanwhile the streets below are peaceful looking, but full of invisible frauds, powerful thieves, and master planner of evil will

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:29 pm
Skellies:

character name:
short bio: (nothing too long, because the characters don't know eachother, so it would make sense for them too)
orientation:
theme song:
Image:
other:

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:40 pm
Profiles:

Malice Dreamweaver
character name: Torisen (friends call him Tori)
role: Prince
short bio: Tori grew up in his kingdom, hating being the prince. Everyone followed his every whim, and he really hated it. He just wanted someone to talk to honestly. He loves and hates his country, wishing to somehow leave it. He fears himself because he has fits where he kills household help and can't remember doing so afterwards.
orientation: Bi (Mostly likes girls though)
theme song: Be my escape - Reliant K
Image: User Image
other: He found a route to the bottom of the kingdom that leads to outer lands, but he only goes at night.

character name: Fang venoma
role: pick-pocket
short bio: Fang is a shapeshifter and a pick-pocket, living off of what she steals from others, along with her job at a steel mill. Her parents were left behind with the group of humans, or at least, that's what the records say.
orientation: BI
theme song: cover of the rollin' stone - dr. hook ; brick by boring brick- paramore
Image:User Image
other: is extremely sly, and hates taking directions and authority  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:52 am
bump  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:19 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:44 pm
bump  

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:35 pm
Fang sighed as she worked the mill. It was the end of her shift and the sun had just barely passed behind the castle, giving them the full out darkness of night. She wiped a drop of sweat from her forehead. Summer here was desperately hot, so she wore rather showing clothes (the ones in the picture), but it helped bring in the victims to her little...mini crimes. For instance...after a second moment she struck, slipped her hand into a man's back pocket and he grinned like she'd just felt him up, and she blushed flirtaciously, though, in her hand was his black leather wallet, and after she slipped 2 twenty dollar bills out of it, dropped it, and suddenly squeaked, "sir! I think you dropped this!'' She dropped down, scooping it up and handing it to him with a smile. easy as cake.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:19 am
Tori fanned himself, sighing as the sun finally began to sink below the horizon. Summers here got very hot because of the hight of the town, but he didn't mind. He preferred it hot than cold. It was one of his pet peeves, cold. He hated cold. He had a room where he stayed during the winter that stayed warm. He loved that room.
Looking around, he jumped from the high balcony and spread neatly-concealed orange wings. They didn't match any part of his body, and thats why he was proud of them. Of course, only family of the Royals had wings. People could shift to animals with wings, but people with wings all of the time were his kin. He wanted no part in the knowing of his kin. Tori was...tired of it. There wasn't any reason for him to remain in his kingdom. He would fly away tonight and leave it all behind.
Before he could even get past the gates, something hit him in the right wing. He heard bones crunch and he screamed in agony, falling from the sky. He directed himself with his good wing to the outskirts of the city, where the millers and farmers lived. Hoping that he died, he crash-landed into a pile of wheat and stood. Damn.
Looking up, he saw a young lady, scantily clad, coming his way. He ducked down, hoping she hadn't seen him. He was told that most of the people who worked for their living were very irritable. He didn't want to annoy her with his broken wing.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:33 am
Fang stretched happily, her body still shone of sweat, and she grinned widely, fingering the money in her pocket. "I need a nice shower. Yep, yep, yep." she was humming to herself when she heard something, and spotted the injured male. She'd never seen him around before. Odd. Jogging over to him she asked, "Hey, bud, are you okay" She was in a relatively god mood, so she'd help him out.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:19 am
Tori folded his wings as close to him as he could, wincing as he found that he couldn't even fold his broken wing. This was going to be a problem. He would be searched for by every guard in the city, and if he couldn't fold his wings, then how the hell was he supposed to hide from them?
"Not 'bud', Tori," he said patiently, "And I'll be fine, as soon as I can find a healer. My wing is shattered."
That last part escaped his mouth before he could stop himself.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:44 pm
Fang grabbed his arm, too roughly to be any kind of gentle, and tugged him onto the road side, "I know a healer." she inspected his wing, "You're a royal." she stated suspiciously, letting his arm drop, "What exactly to you want in these parts?" there was a slight growl in her voice, but nothing too fierce, just annoyance. She adjusted her cap. Sighing like she'd just been held up from meeting the queen, she rolled her eyes, "Follow me to the healer if you so choose. He lived by my place, right down the road." and she started walking again.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:25 pm
Tori winced as she spat out the Royal statement. He didn't think that the Royal family was so...unliked. However, she was still leading him to a healer, and he ws grateful for that. He wanted to get out of this city.
"Thank you very much." he said, actually meaning it. Unlike most of the nobles at Court, Tori always meant what he said. He didn't lie, even for someone's peace of mind.
He walked after her, not daring to run and jar his wing. It was steadily throbbing, and he didn't want to risk never being able to fly again.
With a curious eye, he watched the girl. She had seemed friendly enough. "Can I get your name?" he asked nicely.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:38 pm
Fang seemed to slow when he thanked her, and she turned towards him, giving him a toothy grin, licking her sharp canine, "The name is Fang." she regarded him, 'So might I ask what exactly your royal butt is doing out of the castle?" she drummed her claws on her hip as if in thought. They were coming up on a small-ish hut-looking house, with smoke coming out of the chimney.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:45 pm
Tori saw the hut and smiled at her comment. Fang. Interesting name. Names showed a bit of who you were with them in this place, so she must be fierce. He heard her question and looked at the ground. She was helping him, so he might as well tell her the truth.
"I want out of this place," he said with a scowl. He loved it here, but at the same time, he despised it. If he could leave sometimes then maybe he wouldn't care as much...or have episodes.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:58 pm
"Why? this place is a dream." Fang's voice dripped with sarcasm as she turned by to the road ahead of them and smoothly stooped down, scooping up a fist sized stone and threw it up, kicking it in mid-air so it crashed against the tree next to the house with a loud 'thud', and a tall, well muscled man came running out, "Mrs. Venom a! I ask every time that you don't kill my oak!"
"Sorry, Meiyu." she grinned, speeding up to meet him, "The royal pain needs a fix up, and I want some of those herbs you were telling me about." She smiled sheepishly as they were led into the hut.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff