Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silver Metallic Dragon

Hygienic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:27 pm
Welcome!

At the moment, only Ty, Chaci and Tara are looking for plots. Delphy would love more friends though! Please post your soq, and lets plot!! <33333

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:27 pm
Table of contents!

1)Welcome, whose open for plots
2) Table of Contents
3)Tyzaeph
4) Cancion de Celio
5) Delphina
6-14) Reserved...

Silver Metallic Dragon

Hygienic Hunter

Silver Metallic Dragon

Hygienic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:29 pm
~Tyzaeph!~

User Image

Name: Tyzaeph
Mate: None, looking!
Personality: Quiet, even tempered.
Bio: Ty is the youngest son of Balrog and Anemone. He grew up with his mother, and has really never met his father before. While his father holds disdain for grounds, Ty was raised to treat all others fairly. His fling was with a ground, and she gave him two beautiful children he loves very much. Because he was still young, he allowed his fears to get in the way and he left his son with his mother, taking Delphina and fleeing. He'll forever feel terrible about leaving them and has vowed to do better in the future.
What we're looking for:
Ty: I'd like a sweet but spunky female who keeps me on my toes. Forever up for an adventure! Someone who can deal with my crazy ways, and love my daughter as their own.I'm pretty angry at the moment, upset and hurt. I need a mare whose going to help heal may heart She should know that I will never do anything to hurt her. I plan on mating for life, and I hope you do too!
Silver: I'm looking for someone that makes him happy. I would -prefer- a special. Wings are ALWAYS a plus. But, if they just click, I'm open to anyone! Ty only has two breedings, so someone with the same number would be perfect. I have no particular colors in mind, but I want their colors to complement. I want him to have a life mate, no flings please! No evil's please!

Ty also wants some friends, so anyone and everyone is welcome!

**COULD be accepting flings for Ty. MUST be a good plot.

***Though wings are a plus, I was thinking that Ty might need a Uni lady. A ground to kick his a**, but still a special to keep up his bloodline.

Breedings:
1) W/ Echo's Song: Orion's Verse and Delphina
2)Open
3)Open

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:33 pm
~Cancion de Celio!~

User Image

Name: Cancion de Celio, but please call me Chaci!
Mate: None
Personality: Sweet, friendly and positive.
Bio: Chaci is the youngest daughter of Haila and Auraete. She has an extremely close relationship with her family, and she is very close to his sister Masque. She's the apple of her Papa's eye, and will do anything for her sisters and brother.
What we are looking for:
Chaci: I want... My knight in shining armor! Someone who is sweet and stong and isn't afraid to protect me! I'm a softy for the dark and mysterious type too... I'm an all or nothing kind of girl, meaning I'm not into if for a fling. I want a serious partner for the rest of my life!
Silver: Well, for her I'm not to picky. Special or not, doesn't matter with this one! Anyone she clicks with will most defiantly be considered. No flings what so ever, and no evils please!

Chaci is also looking for friends! Any and all are welcome!

Breedings:
1)Open
2)Open
3)Open

Silver Metallic Dragon

Hygienic Hunter

Silver Metallic Dragon

Hygienic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:39 pm
~Delphina!~

User Image

Name: Delphina
Personality: Quiet, sweet, loving
Mate: Ashrialto
Bio: Delphy is Ty's youngest child. She loves her father very much, and never had blamed him for taking her from her mother. Not much has happened in her life, but she's a happy female. She tends to be shy at first, and loves kids.
What we're looking for: We're not! We both fell in love with La's Ashrialto! <333

But we ARE looking for friends! Anyone and everyone! No evil's please! Other than that, bring it on! Everyone needs friends~!

Breedings:
(1) Used w/ Ash. Sitara and Delrialto
(2) For Ash
(3) For Ash

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:40 pm
~Sitara!~

User Image
Name: Sitara
Mate: None, to young!
Bio: Tara is the baby of the family. The only mare born into her fathers line for since her great aunt, she is defiantly 'The Princess'. Add to that a very protective older brother and his 'friend'... Look out males! Tara takes a lot after her grandfather Ty and her mother, being very quiet and internal. She likes to meet new people, but takes a while to warm up and decide its okay to talk.
~I'd like for her to meet all types of Soq if possible, but she won't like you if your mean to her! XD
What we're looking for: We're not looking. She's still young! XD

***New plot!: Is your Soq looking for a fight? Well you may have just found one! Not with Tara, but with her brother Delri. Tara is THE baby of the family, and her botherwould do just about anything to protect her. What La and I are looking for is quite simple. Make Tara cry. Big brother will get his 'friend', and they both of them will come racing into the rescue! Of course, this is a general outline, and if you wanna do it, La and I will explain it better.

Breedings:
(1) Not Open Yet
(2) Not Open Yet
(3) Not Open Yet

Silver Metallic Dragon

Hygienic Hunter

Silver Metallic Dragon

Hygienic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:41 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:54 pm
heart