[PUBLIC] Yayoi's Plots Thread V2 - OPAN~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:36 pm
Soooo...I'd like to get some plots goin' with a few of my Soquili. Here I'll list which Soquili I'm lookin' for some tasty plots with, etc etc. I'm not all that great at plots on my own so if you have a plot you might want to include one of my Soquili in just post and lemme know~ Please don't be offended if I turn you down. Some of the Soquili I have up here have specific tastes. ^-~  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:38 pm
User Image

Name: Dragonfly
Personality: An assertive stallion, for Dragonfly its either his way or no way at all. He was raised for leadership and some of that has gone to his head. He would rather not have to deal with others opinions if it meant change to his way of thinking.
Bio: Dragonfly was not born here in these Soquili lands. His home resides a long distance over the Eastern mountains where his territory stretches far and wide. And he tends to rule with an iron hoof.

As he grew, he was cultured into taking over the leadership role of his herd once his father grew too old to care for the herd. He had learned that you needed to lead the herd with an open ear and a sharp hoof. But the open ear part never really set. And as soon as he took over things changed quickly. Some would say he was more so feared than really respected. But there were still many who respected him anyway. Mainly the stallions of the herd. They all looked up to him, young and old.

Dragonfly ended up in these Soquili lands after spending months hunting down his daughter Firefly. Who had run away from the herd to get away from her father and the constraining lifestyle that she was forced into. As well as an arranged marriage. Upon arrival, he had found that Firefly had mated with a stallion that he did not know and had not approved of. And to spite her he had taken her only daughter Dafina away from her to take her place. But soon he was confronted by the young stallion Ramus, who after a few failed attempts finally took down the older stallion and gained Dafina's freedom.

But Dragonfly did not take this defeat lightly. He felt betrayed by his own flesh and blood. And now he roams the Soquili lands, still in search of his daughter and so called grandchildren. Though more importantly he would like to find the stallion who soiled his blood line.
Offspring: Firefly, Snakefly (not in the Soquili world just yet)

Dragonfly Plots

*Friends? - Dragonfly isn't the most friendly of sorts. So any friendship between him and another would great work to obtain for the other. He would probably feel more of a connection with someone who felt the same way or even thought the same way as him.

*Family RP - I would like some rp between Dragonfly and his family. Mainly his grandchildren, great grandchildren and great great grandchildren.

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:39 pm
User Image

Name: Damselfly
Personality: Very demure and submissive, Damselfly seems to; more often than not. Get walked on quite a bit. Being mated to someone like Dragonfly had worn down her self confidence and ability to speak her mind. Though still very sweet, when told to do something she does it without question.
Bio: After the fight between Dragonfly and Ramus, Dragonfly had left the herd once again to go in search of their daughter Firefly. Worried about his injuries and state of mind Damselfly took off after him not long after.

Damselfly had been raised alongside Dragonfly. Already having been arranged to be mated once they were older, even if they did not know better at the time. Even still, she had fallen in love with Dragonfly which was a plus to the arranged mating. How one could fall in love with someone such as him amazes some Soquili. But Damselfly will tell you that before he became leader of their herd Dragonfly was a kind and gentle male. Always putting others above himself. But as they say, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

And being brought up to follow without question or opposition, Damselfly never spoke against him. Not even when he began to change. And some days she curses the fact that they were thrown into this whole mess. Perhaps even hates the fact that Dragonfly became leader of the herd at all. Though if she does she rarely speaks about it.
Offspring: Firefly, Snakefly (not in the Soquili world just yet)

Damselfly Plots

*Friends - Right now Damselfly is at a cross roads in her life. Her choices are lain out as this. Either stick with Dragonfly the way she has all these years and try to get him to see that his way is wrong or leave him. Both of which seem to be very hard choices given those options. But those are all that she can see as her choices. What she could really use is a friend who would listen to her and perhaps give her advice on what she should do.

*Family - I would like Damselfly to be able to get closer to a lot of her family. Especially her grandchildren, great grandchildren and great great grandchildren. She needs her family right now, even if she's missed a good portion of all of their lives. And it pains her to know that she couldn't be around as they were all growing up, that they don't know where or what they came from.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:40 pm
User Image

Name: Firefly
Personality: Firefly has a strong personality. Quit much like her father Dragonfly's. Except she doesn't try to push her ideals upon anyone like him. Though she says she's the boss, she can be a real push over when it comes to her family. But only her family. She finds suspicion in strange Soquili she's never met, especially mares who tend to linger around the males in her family. She's especially suspicious and jealous around any mare that hangs around her mate as well.
Bio: Initially, Firefly had run away from her herd. Wishing to leave the strict life that had already been planned out for her. She wanted to live her own life. See the world and not be chained down to the ideals of her father. And the ideals of the herd.

Once she made it to these Soquili lands, the dark mare took to hiding mostly in the forest. To keep out of the lime light in case her father sent others out to look for her. But after some time, she soon started adventuring a bit outside of her forest home. Where she came upon the handsome stallion Sibalto. Their relationship flourished. And him being a stranger from a far away land did nothing to quell her curiosity about him either. But either way, she was in love and there was nothing that would come between them.

After the struggle with her father to regain Dafina, Firefly went into slight hiding again. Still with the notion that her father didn't know exactly where she was, so for the time being she was safe. Though she has no real clue as to where he is, she knows that he is still searching for her.

For the time being, she is content with watching her little family grow. And spending time with her grandchildren and great grandchildren.
Offspring: Dafina, Imrikalto, Ferrao

Firefly Plots

*Friends - Like her father, it is hard for Firefly to make friends. Shes very suspicious of anyone who tries to get too close. But I think it would be good for her perhaps to have a few really close friends. Ones she can confide in and just shoot the breeze with.

*Family - Firefly loves her family. So any interaction with family members is wanted. Though usually she won't care much for those who aren't directly related to her by blood. Such as her family member's mates and the like. But any children, grand children and great grandchildren are welcome to stop by and chat it up with Grandma Firefly.

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:42 pm
User Image

Name: Zhenga
Personality: Zhenga is sweet, there's no doubt about that. But she does have her wild streaks. What girl doesn't want to have a little fun? But she can be serious when the situation calls for it. She has an affinity for play, especially when it comes to foals. Zhenga just finds their energy and playfulness as a breath of fresh air.
Bio: Zhenga doesn't remember how exactly she ended up here. But there is one aspect of her past that still lingers in the deep recesses of her mind. And thus she does not fly. If others ask her why she will tell them it is because even if the world is beautiful from a bird's eye view, you still miss all the little details from seeing it on the ground.

There's very little of her past that she can remember or even likes to discuss. So if at all possible she will avoid the subject.

The Alicorn mare tends to keep to herself for the most part. Still tending to her children, especially Jahzara who is her little princess.
Offspring: Jahzara, Mahpari, Wesa-da

Zhenga Plots

*Overcoming Fear - A good majority of the reason why Zhenga does not fly comes from a very devistating past experience. So in a sense she fears flying. What she needs is someone to show her the joys of flying again and help her over come her fear of it.

*Romance - I'm not exactly sure what I'd like in a sense of romance for Zhenga. So I'm pretty much up for anything. Perhaps even a winged stallion who could tie into the Overcoming Fear plot.

*Flings - She is open for flings by the by. I'm just not sure how or if she's going to settle down. Dunno.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:43 pm
User Image

Name: Jahzara
Personality: Jahzara's name means Princess. And she knows she is just that. At least she acts that way. Though she has a kind heart, she holds herself to a higher standard than most. Often times when she makes mistakes she takes it out on herself, when really it wasn't so much a big deal to begin with.
Bio: Spending much of her life being doted on by her mother, Jahzara has developed a small dependency issue. Relying on others for things. Though she tries not to be a sponge. It is more of an emotional reliance than anything else.

She spends a lot of her time with her mother. Though tends to fly more than Zhenga does which causes her mother to go into a small bought of distress. Jahzara doesn't see exactly why her mother is afraid of flying, but doesn't try to push the subject. As she knows its quite a painful thing of her past.
Offspring: None

Jahzara Plots

*Separation - Living with her mother all the time, Jahzara has become very dependent of her. What she needs is someone to take her and show her the world. Show her that she can handle things on her own and not be so dependent. That she can be strong and take care of herself. Perhaps not so much on her own, but not rely on others so much.

*Romance - Not sure what I'm really looking for for her. Perhaps it might tie into the separation plot. Or if you feel like tossing your own plot at me feel free. 83

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:44 pm
User Image

Name: Chu'mana
Personality: Chu is as sweet as one can be. She always has a smile on her face and isn't against giving others a little bit of cheering up or even some well guided advice. She's been through a lot in her life and so even though she's bubbly on the outside. Deep down she holds a lot of experience and can usually get someone off on the right foot.
Bio: Many seasons have passed before this mare's bright green eyes. She's watched the world die and then be reborn since she was born in these lands. From the beginning of her life she's always had that warm, sense of security and strives to give that to everyone she comes across.

Chu'mana has been through a lot in her life. Heart break, love, you name it. Her earlier years seemed to be have more turmoil to it than one might be able to handle. But she's made it through all the while smiling. And its that shining spirit that spreads like a disease to all around her.

Now a days, she spends most of her time watching her lines spread across the lands. Ever wanting to be apart of her families lives and to watch over them like a guardian. Keeping them safe, sound and on the right path to achieve happiness.
Offspring: Vasu'Raj, Yiska, Shadi, Taipa, Chidi

Chu'mana Plots

*Friends - Even though she's experienced much in her life, Chu'mana doesn't have many close friends. A good majority of her interactions is with family. And while that's all and good, having someone to just chatter with would make her happy. Perhaps another older mare who's had children of her own to perhaps trade stories with.

*Character development - I would eventually like to try and get Chu'mana to eldership status. So any and all character development to help her along that way is greatly welcome.

*Family RP - Chu'mana loves her family dearly. So any and all that are related to her are welcome to chat it up with her. Plus she also likes ot keep tabs on what her blood line is doing with themselves.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:46 pm
User Image
Name: Valarauco
Personality:
Bio:
Offspring: Kosomot, Devious, Tiamet

Valarauco Plots

*Kalona Like Me -

*Family RP -

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:47 pm
User Image

Name: Kosomot
Personality:
Bio:

Kosomot Plots

*Daddy Issues -

*Sibling/Mother RP -

*Another Outlook -

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:52 pm
User Image

Name: Faith
Personality:
Bio:

Kosomot Plots

*Uber sappy!mush romance - [Closed for now. Got something in the works]

*Friends - Faith likes attention and being able to dote on others with her own attention. And everyone needs friends right?

*Healer? - Since Faith is still pretty young and only half unicorn, she needs a little help getting into her powers of being able to heal what she can. So perhaps another Unicorn who is more experienced than her could help her? She likes animals so being able to heal minor wounds for them would make her happy. XD

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:53 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:54 pm
heart  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol