Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:49 pm
Welcome to the plotting thread for Ishtanballa's herd~
Please follow the rules while you're here.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:02 pm
Rules
o1. Please be nice and respectful when coming in to this thread.
o2. You are here to ASK to partake in plots and RP, not BEG.
o3. If you beg I will not consider your request or any future requests.
o4. If ou RP/plot fails/dies then I have the right to take it down and end it.
o5. If o4 happens, and you get pissy with me, then fine, hate me, but do not act like a brat about it cause that will just make me note never to get involved with you again.
o6. If you wish to ask about plotting please use the form provided in the Soq's post.
o7. If you do not have time to guild RP, we may have Thread, PM RP, or backstory plotting in to consideration.
o8. If you take up a plot, and vanish before it starts, I have every right to give the plot to someone else if a reasonable amount of time has passed.
o9. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me or post here.
1o. If you are seeking a breeding plot with me, you should know that I do not enter all breedings due to personal reasons.
11. I don't see this ever happening, but I'll put it up here just in case. For those who come sniffing with harpies looking for a male to capture for The Flock, or just general interaction with my mares, you won't find a good welcome. My boys would rather chomp off their own tongue then be forced into a life of servitude by harpies, and my mares simply won't appreciate the harpies views. But like I said, this just applies to members of The Flock.
12. Rules are subject to change as I see fit.

Places of Interest

Deirdre's Plot Thread
Ishie's Teepee
Adalinda's Plot Thread

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:06 pm
~Mares~

User ImagePersonality: Confrontational, and a bit on the unstable side, she takes very little serious. Or at least she doesn't appear to. She likes to keep things regarding herself closely guarded, even the simplest things. If one is lucky, she might drop her walls and let her true self shine through. If they're unlucky, they might find her hoof connecting with their head.

What she's looking for:

A Close Friend:Due to Ri's abrasive nature, she has a hard time making friends. This Soq can be either male or female, and either has to be able to take an insult, or has to be able to warm their way into a soft and gooey center. For that last spot, she has a soft spot for the extremely shy and for non-annoying foals.

Friends in General: She needs friends. This could take a while depending upon the personality of the Soq, but once her friendship is gained, she's very loyal.

Little Orphan Annie: Ri has a secret soft spot for parentless kids and when she stumbles upon one, she'd either raise it herself or help to find it a home.

Enemies Galore: I'm looking for someone that won't take Danari's crap and would fight back. But with words. I'm not looking for a physical brawl at the moment. A little note, she's not dumb enough to try and mess with a kalona, angeni, or skinwalker. She gives them a respective distance.

Breedings:

1) Janus
2) Janus
3) Janus

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User ImagePersonality: Free from the shackles of her past, she now wanders the lands. Her head held high with pride, and confidence fueling each step. She seeks to make her mark on this land, whether it be good, or bad.

What she's looking for:

Are You Lost? The Soquili lands are quite new to Eydil, and she doesn't like feeling lost. To put it simply, she needs to speak with someone the can give her the low down.

Join Me: To get a feel for the new land, and hopefully stake a claim of power, Eydis wanders during the night. But becoming a force of power is rather hard when alone. So she plans to build a herd of sorts. Collecting any Soq of worth (whether they be strong or just useful) that would join her.

You Annoy Me: Eydis likes to keep a tight lid on her emotions, believing them to be a hindrance. For this plot, I want her to meet a Soq that will poke and prod until the lid blows completely off. Preferably a Soq who can take both a verbal, and maybe even physical, beating. One who can stand their own and not give up on her just because she seems like a cold emotionless b***h. (Depending on how good of a job the Soq does, this could take more than one RP)

Suggestions: Feel free to suggest an idea if you've got one as I'm drawing blanks with her xD

Breedings:

1) Nykto
2) Nykto
3) Nykto

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User ImagePersonality: A timid little thing who fears anything unknown. She speaks in murmurs and avoids crowds like the plague. Compliments of any form as met with a deep blush and a quick shakes of the head because she refuses to see herself as better than anyone else.

What she's looking for:

Foalhood:

I Will Not Shrink! For reasons not yet known, Dominica has a fear of tapping into her shrinking powers. This plot could involve her getting teased for this fear, or someone trying to coax the reason out of her.

Protector: Someone that will take the shy filly under their wing and protect her from all that might try to hurt her. (This could be for a male or female)

General Foal RP: Just as it says, general RP.

Adulthood:

Where Have You Been?! Concerned, Dom's close friend and protector comes searching for the mare, finding her and the savior. Has the potential for awkwardness if the hook up happens.

General Adult RP: Pretty much just that, she needs to make more friends, and enemies. And if you think she suits one of your plots feel free to post.

Breedings:

1) Reserved for Lifemate
2) Reserved for Lifemate
3) Reserved for Lifemate

User ImagePersonality: A mare whose tongue is as sharp as the finest blade, she will not hesitate to tell someone what she thinks. No matter how cruel, or cold, her words make her out to be. She walks through life with her head held high, confident in her superiority over most others. But that confidence doesn't stop her from loving having compliments rained down upon her, or from enjoying being treated like the dainty lady she imagines herself to be. She denies the existence of any battle scars the mar her body, hidden only by her bright fur, and the existence of her body's strength that's been gained through battles. A fiery temper rages beneath the surface of this lady, and nothing sets it off fast than targeting her family.

What she's looking for:

Girl Time: Lenore would love to meet other mares who are prim and proper, and of course, love to gossip.

How Barbaric: This could really be anything. From her encountering a Soq that loves getting down and dirty, or one who just lacks any form of manners. She will not react kindly. xD

Torment! A Soq who knows of Lenore's distaste towards dirty and ill mannered makes it their goal in life to torment the mare. Pushing her buttons whenever they meet. Why? Maybe they feel she needs to be knocked down a peg or two. Or maybe they just like pissing the mare off. It'd be up to you. This could result in them being bitter enemies, or maybe even some twisted form of friendship over time.

Why Do You Wear A Mask? A curious foal takes interest in Lenore's face covering.

The Journey: I intend to have Lenore fall from grace and begin questioning family values that she had lived by all of her life. Unable to find answers to appease the confusion within her mind, she will set out on a journey. Leaving her family and lands she was familiar with. During this journey I would like for her to encounter Soq that could help guide her, in a sense, towards an answer. When she has an answer, whether it be to stay with her family's values or break away from them, she will return home. (This plot is not open yet, probably won't be for a long time. After all, she needs to find that something that causes her to fall to begin with. I've simply put it down so as not to forget.)

General RP: Want to RP with Lenore or think she fits one of your plots, feel free to suggest.

Breedings:

1) Reserved for Lifemate
2) Reserved for Lifemate
3) Reserved for Lifemate

User ImagePersonality: Despite all the heart break in her life, she can not help but hope for love one day. To find that special someone that will be all hers. But first, she'll have to find that someone who can help her heal, and lower the walls built around her heart.

What she's looking for:

Fellow Broken Hearts: Those who knows the same pain that Deirdre does.

Girlfriends: She needs girls to talk to. Those whose presence won't overpower the soft spoken mare.

Ignorance is Bliss: I'd like Deirdre to meet someone that's ignorant of her pain who will poke and prod at the mare until she breaks down. If they console her after is up to you.

Crumbling Walls: Deirdre is slowly getting over her wariness of males, but she still can't help but be on her "toes" around them. I'd like her to meet friendly stallions that can keep chipping away at that wall. Preferably at least one who'd become a close friend that she could rely on. A note, any flirty stallions would send that wall right back up as she'd perceive ever word that left their mouth as a lie.

General RP: She just really needs RP xD

Breedings:

1) Reserved for Lifemate
2) Reserved for Lifemate
3) Reserved for Lifemate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:08 pm
~Stallions~

User ImagePersonality: A dreamer who likes to spend all day with his head in the clouds, he often has a hard time telling the difference between reality and fiction. When one works to bring his mind into the world of reality, temporarily, they'll find a shy and friendly boy who's rarely seen without a smile.

What he's looking for:

Foalhood: He needs interaction with other foals!

To Share a Kingdom: Ellial has a small special place that he likes to think of as his kingdom. He'd love to have a friend or two that he could share this place with. Preferably someone with a matching imagination.

To Catch a Falling Star: One night, Ellial will be sneaking out to go star watching. During which, he'll glimpse a falling star and try to hunt it down so he can off it up as a gift to his mother. During this adventure, I'd like him to encounter another foal that would opt to join him.

Adulthood: He needs a guidance

A Mentor: With all his daydreaming, Ellial knows very little about the ways of other Soq. He could use a teacher.

Pay Attention!: It's not at all uncommon for Ellial to just zone out during a conversation. I'd like him to meet a Soq that will take this action wrongly and slap at him for it, with words or physically, and then simply stomp off. Leaving Ellial hurt and confused as to what he'd done wrong.

Surrogacy: With Ellial being gay, he's only hopes of having children are through surrogates. This will not be a breed and leave, on Ellial's part anyways. Both Zaitus and he would be a part of the resulting foals' lives. On the part of the mare, if she wanted to have no part in the foals' lives then that'd be up to her.

Path to Elderhood::

Knowledge: Ellial seeks to know anything that others are willing to tell him. From small things, to little things. He will take whatever others will share.

Guidance: From young to old, Elli is always open to helping others with any little thing. It could be him passing his knowledge down to them, or even helping some come to terms with their sexuality, him being gay himself.

Pacifism Isn't Always The Answer: Ellial is not a stallion that enjoys violence, in fact he does everything he can to avoid getting tangled up in such things. I want someone to force him into a confrontation. This would be my first RP fight, so yeah. xD;

Breedings:

1) Emiko
2) Surrogate
3) Surrogate

User ImagePersonality: An egotistical stallion who thinks that he's truly the epitome of male society. He enjoys using his words to gain attention of the female variety, and for occasionally stirring up trouble. When bored, he'll actively seek out the company of a mare, and tends to avoid other stallions.

What he's looking for:

Fillies and Colts: Hermes has a soft spot for children and tends to act like a big goof around them. So he could use some young friends

Hello Ladies~: Always the ladies man, he loves making friends with mares and flirting with them. Would be best for mare's that can handle flirting when they know that nothing's going to come from it.

I Swear I Didn't Know!: His tongue gets the best of him and he ends up flirting with a mated mare. This could result in a simple war of words, or a fight.

Best Guy Friend: Hermes doesn't usually care for other stallions, but every guy needs a guy friend! For this role, perhaps a gay, or feminine stallion, to counter balance Hermes womanizing nature.

Breedings:

1) Reserved for Life Mate
2) Reserved for Life Mate
3) Reserved for Life Mate

User ImagePersonality: Kind words rarely fall from this stallion's lips, and when they do, they are usually washed away amongst a sea of scathing words concerning the world that conjures nothing but disgust in him. He sees nothing but the shortcomings in the world, and never the beauty. For him, the glass isn't just half empty, someone spat in the remaining drink.

What he's looking for:

A Counselor: This would take quite a bit of RP, but I'd like him to encounter someone who'd like to try and heal his mind. Someone patient enough to continue meeting with him to gain his trust, and then start to uncover his past and figure out why he sees the world the way he does. This Soq can't try to force change on him, or he'll lose patience with them and leave. They'd have to accept him the way he is.

Curiosity: I'd like Aidan to encounter a foal, or someone foal like, that would poke at the reason he wears a blindfold. (If he gives them the answer depends on how the RP goes, this is more to irritate the stallion than anything.)

Fear: Aidan has a tremendous fear of bees. They can send him into a panic quicker than a pack of hungry skinwalkers. This plot would pretty much him making a fool of himself in front of someone, and a wound to his pride.

General RP: He needs RP, so feel free to suggest anything.

Breedings:

1) Reserved for Life Mate
2) Reserved for Life Mate
3) Reserved for Life Mate

User ImagePersonality: More often an observer than a partaker, he can generally be seen standing off to the side. Away from all the chaos that makes up every day life. When he begins to grow bored, he simply moves on for he feels no need to be bound to just one place. For him, life is but a show in which he has no definitive role.

What he's looking for:

I Know You: Fremere has been a wandered all his life, moving from place to place, and flitting in and out of lives. This would plot would have to be backstoried, but it'd essentially be him running into someone that's he's met before on his journeys. Could be a friendly face, an old enemy, someone he saved, pretty much anything. (I'd like to hold off on enemies until I can get a better understanding about the powers of Angenis, and would be thankful to anyone that could walk me through it 8D wink

Settling Down: Everyone needs to make a home at some time in life, and Fremere is no exception. He needs friends that would make him want to stay in place. (Already working on getting him a family)

General RP: I'm lacking in ideas in the plot department for him at the moment, but he does need more RP. If you have an idea for a plot with him, or just want RP, feel free to post.

Breedings:

1) Aonani
2) Aonani
3) Aonani

User ImagePersonality: The world that he sees is not the same as what others see. His world is filled with living shadows and whispering trees, and beezlenats and queebs. What are beezlenats and queebs? He doesn't really say. Despite what others may think of him and his oddness, he's happy with how he is.

What he's looking for:

Foalhood:

Let Me Tell You A Tale: Enitan lives in a world that's all his own, a world where shadows are alive and send out things called queebs to kidnaps baskets, and where a dying race called beezlenats seek to thwart the thieving queebs. For this plot, I'd like someone to try and peer into this world of Enitan's.

Won't You Let Me In? Foal or adult wants to become a part of Enitan's world. It could be something that only lasts for a while, or it could be permanent.

Need A Home? Even with his young age, he'd take in Soq that are essentially abandoned or homeless, much like a kid takes in a kitten found on the street. So yes, this Soq would pretty much be viewed as a pet.

General Foal RP: He needs RP with other foals and family.

Adulthood:

Save Me! An evil Soq for whatever reason, probably because he said something he shouldn't have, attacks Enitan. What's this, why it's Hania (Played by Panda) to the rescue!!!

There Is No Such Thing: I want someone to grow tired of Enitan's little world and try to slap him out of it. They'll fail, but I want Enitan's faith in himself to be shaken for the first time in his life.

Surrogacy: Having started the tentative steps towards a relationship with another stallion, Enitan will need surrogates (or surrogate if the mare'd be willing to give him all 3 breedings) should he ever want to have children of his own. Currently, he is in no rush to have children as quite frankly, the thought terrifies him. (His mate will be helping him with that when the time comes) The surrogate/surrogates would need to appeal to Enitan, and I don't mean physically. It's their personalities that would need to appeal to him.

General Adult RP: If you think Enitan fits one of your other plots, feel free to post.

Breedings:

1) Niamh
2) Surrogate
3) Surrogate

User ImagePersonality: Once a noble stallion, he became twisted by an event in his past that shattered the very core of his being. The emotional wound festered over time until he became a stallion that would lash out without reason and keeps all at a distance. His hatred run deeps, especially for manipulative mares and fellow Cerynei...

What he's looking for:

For Hire: For the right price, Setesh is willing to do most anything. Body guard, tracker, watch man, pack mule, etc. Doesn't mean that he'll be amiable as he does his job though, after all, he's there to work, not be your buddy. Once the job is complete, he'll take the rest of his payment, he insists on being paid half before hand, and leave. He refuses to work for manipulative she beasts and other Cerynei. Payment can be most anything, but he prefers day to day necessities like: food, blankets, etc.

Little Ones: What happens to the over spill from his work? I'd like Setesh to meet some foals, or young adult Soq on the cusp of adulthood, that have no family to care for them. No, I don't want him to become some doting father for them or anything along that lines. He'd be almost just as cold and snappy with them as he is with others. What he'd be doing is bringing them most of his earnings, maybe provide a bit of company, and then leaving again.

Rivalry: I'd like Setesh to meet another Soq that won't take his s**t and will give just as good as they can get. Someone that he can ram proverbial heads with and from time to time, just compete with. They may start off as enemies, and to all the world appear to be enemies, but my intention is for the rival to become the closest thing to a friend that Setesh will have.

User ImagePersonality: He does what he wants, when he wants, and without much thought. Once an urge starts to rise up within him, there is little chance of getting him to deny that urge. No matter how dangerous what he's about to do may be. To him, life is to short to deny ones whims, for to deny those whims is to open the door to regret.

What he's looking for:

Foalhood:

Adventure: Due to his impulsive nature, he easily gets swept up in even the simplest adventures. The more dangerous it seems to be, the more he'll get caught up. But if things slow down, he could lose interest.

Hey! I'm Like You! The differences he bares when compared to his family have always confused him. So, I'd like him to meet a Cerynei that might be willing to teach him about the other kind of blood that pumps through his veins.

Kalona: As a basket, Bourkan found himself interacting with a Kalona foal. Since emerging, he's had a fascination with the dark Soq. For this, I'd like him to interact with Kalona that wouldn't be willing to take a quick bite out of the colt. Not yet anyways. They could treat him as a play toy, or take an honest interest in him. Just, no physical abuse please. xD

General Foal RP: He needs interaction with other foals. =3

Adulthood:

Hide And Seek: Bourkan loves games! Especially when they come with a twist. This is a game of hide and seek that is never meant to end. Essentially, Bourkan and another agree to play this game. One will seek while the other 'hides,' but not in the normal sense. The one who is hiding will go on with their daily life while trying to avoid crossing paths with the seeker. Days to months could pass before they meet again. When the seeker senses the one who is hiding in the area, then the chase begins. When the one who is hiding is caught, then they in turn become the seeker, and then then two part ways until their paths cross again.

Blindfold: Like his father, Bourkan doesn't wear a blindfold because he's blind. His reasoning for the blindfold is quite a bit different than that of his father's.

Stop Nagging Me! Bourkan picks up a travel mate that doesn't like his impulsive ways. This Soq will be the voice of reason in Bourkan's life... the voice he essentially ignores, but maybe that'd change with time?

General Adult RP: Want to play with Bourkan? Or think he just suits one of your plots? Feel free to post!

Breedings:

1) Lifemate
2) Lifemate
3) Lifemate

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:11 pm
Form

Please use this form to apply for plots:

[size=15]♥I WANT PLOTS/RP!♥[/size]
[size=9][b]Soq you with to plot with:[/b]
[b]Link to your Soq:[/b]
[b]Plot/RP Wanted:[/b]
[b]What you are interested in:[/b] [Just a brief explanation on why you want the plot/RP and what you are interested in happening/your ideas]
[b]Anything Else:[/b][/size]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:12 pm
~Reserved~

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:13 pm
~Reserved~

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:14 pm
~Reserved~

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:16 pm
~Reserved~

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:18 pm
~Reserved~

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:49 pm
~Open~

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:29 am
♥I WANT PLOTS/RP!♥
Soq you with to plot with: Ellial
Link to your Soq: User ImageSy (Adult)
Plot/RP Wanted: To Catch a Falling Star and To Share a Kingdom.
What you are interested in: Because my girl need foal interaction too, i'm going to rp her as a foal.
Her farther knew his mother Aiane (he really did they were friends).
Sy's mother is of royalty, she's a princess. But Sy doesn't know much about it until she's a little older, she lives an honest and humble life and is not spoilt. Sy is a mute so she can't talk, but that doesn't stop her trying to have fun, so if you don't mind a playful filly that doesn't speak that's good.
Most often you see her stuck in trees.

She's adventurous as a foal and is always up for a bit of fun as long as it won't get either of them into trouble.

and the kingdom plot would kinda be ironic for her, she'd love to visit another little kingdom or play den. ^^
She'd feel privileged.
Anything Else:nope it's all down to you. xD

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:37 am
Your girl sounds adorable Yumitoko 83
Would you like to do "To Catch a Falling Star" first? He'd be more likely to share his kingdom with her if he knew her already. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:22 am
ninja  

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:05 pm
Cute plots! =3  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash